Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kicking The Can Down The Road.

Luigi1

Luigi asks...

Over 240  appeals to the official vote count.

GOI can't seem to get anything done. Remains paralyzed.

We are back to square one. Nothing is getting accomplished.

Is Iraq stalling for more time? What must Iraq do to RV?

15 Aug 2018  RayRat: . . .

The topic of discussion – 240 appeals to the election recount.  If there is anything more disgusting I don’t know what it is. . . everybody just started pulling their hair out after that.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

this latest just in...

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 8:42 PM EDT on August 15, 2018

Ok, so I read a few posts and again became disappointed when I heard the RV was being postponed.
So I decided to go on YouTube and came across "Trust Unlimited" talk about how the RV WON'T HAPPEN UNTIL MID 2019. What the hell is going on here. I am getting fed up with all this back and forth GO, NO GO BS. People are waiting and waiting and waiting and now to hear mid 2019 for the RV. I don't know if this Trust company is for real or joking.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

more related articles.

8/15/2018st From anonymous...

la chocolatiereIts truly unbelievable ! ! there are 240 appeal ( complaints ) about the recount ? really ? it is a never ending story .. malcontent or corrupt ! whatever ! Quote : 
Iraqi political parties on Sunday appealed the results of a nationwide election recount, citing corruption and a lack of confidence in government institutions. 
Complaints of fraud and vote rigging prompted a nationwide recount that showed almost no difference from the initial tally. Populist Shiite cleric Moqtada Al Sadr retained his victory, after his Sairoon (marching forward) bloc kept all of its 54 seats. The cleric is now in a dominant position to form the country's next government. 
The Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) announced Sunday that political parties have three days to appeal the results.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

of course you all know that there will be another post in a few days telling you that the rv is imminent.... lol   

if this ever happens in my lifetime i will be amazed , then in my kids lifetime i will be amazed,,,,,  after 14 years of listening to this b.s. , the pattern remains the same. 

all talk period, all hype period, only ones making  money are the dinar dealers and the gurus websites..... 

we are on the wrong end of this investment..... 

Edited by jordan1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

19 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

RayRat….If there is anything more disgusting I don’t know what it is. . . everybody just started pulling their hair out.

Is that a rhetorical question, Ray ?? The answer's as close as the family tree. :lol:

Related image

Speaking of kicking a can...…………….:butt-kicking:
Edited by King Bean
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

Silver and gold are pretty good buys right now. 

I Just Want To Say ‘Good-buy’ To This Investment ! :wave: 

50cent Seeya GIF - 50cent Seeya Goodbye GIFs

And Then Drop Luigi Off At The Vet’s To Be Neutered ...

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/16/2018 at 11:52 AM, jordan1 said:

of course you all know that there will be another post in a few days telling you that the rv is imminent.... lol   

if this ever happens in my lifetime i will be amazed , then in my kids lifetime i will be amazed,,,,,  after 14 years of listening to this b.s. , the pattern remains the same. 

all talk period, all hype period, only ones making  money are the dinar dealers and the gurus websites..... 

we are on the wrong end of this investment..... 

Hang tight Jordan......you may have been listening to the wrong bozo's!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1