Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrats Pick Transgender Candidate for Vermont Governor

21 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Tucker RIPs Hypocritical Anti-Christian Democrat Running For Governor...

Sounds to me like this person may have a little hatred in her/his heart...

Indy

Far left, far right.....hatred seems to have fallen into our Nation.  Have we fallen so far that there is no return? And as Tucker stated, will be continue to celebrate this kind of decline where it will finally just become the norm and agreeable to all of us?  I'm truly sad that so many here on DV find this a OK practice.  Thanks for sharing the video

barb

Edited by learning all i can
Spelling
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, learning all i can said:

.hatred seems to have fallen into our Nation

You are correct. The word moderate has become a bad word. The word tolerant has become a bad word. The word compromise has become a bad word. These are the things that truly make America great.

Lack of moderation is bad. It is bad in food, alcohol, and politics.

Lack of tolerance is bad. Tolerance is what separates our nation from evil nations.

Lack of compromise is bad. No compromise in marriage is bad. In our professional lives, bad. In politics. Bad...

The powers at be, whoever they may be, are succeeding in dividing us and they are winning. We didn't grow up hating neighbors. We weren't born with an intolerant gene. We didn't lead the world by not understanding the value of compromise. All these things are learned behavior. People need to resist the temptation offered up by those who want to divide. People need to turn their backs to the negative messages and embrace their neighbors, embrace the feelings they have buried and forget the misguided people whose agenda is to win by making us turn on each other.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

38 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

You are correct. The word moderate has become a bad word. The word tolerant has become a bad word. The word compromise has become a bad word. These are the things that truly make America great.

Lack of moderation is bad. It is bad in food, alcohol, and politics.

Lack of tolerance is bad. Tolerance is what separates our nation from evil nations.

Lack of compromise is bad. No compromise in marriage is bad. In our professional lives, bad. In politics. Bad...

The powers at be, whoever they may be, are succeeding in dividing us and they are winning. We didn't grow up hating neighbors. We weren't born with an intolerant gene. We didn't lead the world by not understanding the value of compromise. All these things are learned behavior. People need to resist the temptation offered up by those who want to divide. People need to turn their backs to the negative messages and embrace their neighbors, embrace the feelings they have buried and forget the misguided people whose agenda is to win by making us turn on each other.

B/A

You are exactly right.  We have been lead by evil and we have fallen into the trap that only benefits and empowers the elite.  Instead of using our sound judgement, morals of yesteryears and what God has written and revealed in our hearts we have chosen to live for this world that we may be recognized and accepted by a certain class of people regardless of the consequences that may fall.  We are the longest standing Nation ever to stand but the hate, intolerance and bending to evil will surely bring about our fall just as other countries have brought upon themselves.......DV has become an example of this very thing....a few that think they have become the leaders of this site has lead to a downfall of respect, tolerance and and ability to speak without fear of harrassment....hate is so powerful, more so than care and love...hate will blind even when one has the mind and heart to know it's wrongs.  Hate is powerful!

barb

Edited by learning all i can
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

You've made it quite obvious where politics ranks in your personal hierarchy.  You attempt to hold my feet to the Christian fire....but give Trump, a proven adulterer a pass.  John 8:7 indeed.

GO RV, then BV

I only give Trump a pass because I'm not personal friends with him. 

In other words, I love you. :wub:

4 hours ago, learning all i can said:

I make no judgement against any but our Lord ask for discernment and the choices we choose and believe that is right in His eyes.  You once again are letting your dislike for me to overrule your Bibical teachings and discerning heart.  You had rather have a popular account here at DV than to stand in truth of God's word.  Apparently you missed the book of Romans or at least the 1st 2 chapters and most all of the OT.

😂God's word is the ONLY thing I stand on. And if I'm running for popularity contest I can assure you I'm loosing. Oh and I just gave you and Bad/Attitude trophies for all your hateful and judgemental comments. 

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

25 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I only give Trump a pass because I'm not personal friends with him. 

In other words, I love you. :wub:

I can only imagine the treatment if you hated me.  :blink:  So then by your above stated standards.....you are giving this transgender politician a pass a well, correct?

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I can only imagine the treatment if you hated me.  :blink:  So then by your above stated standards.....you are giving this transgender politician a pass a well, correct?

GO RV, then BV

Pretty much. 

I think someone who believes their transgender is mentally ill, but if the people want to elect that to be their leader so be it.

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Not much of a pass, bruh.

GO RV, then BV

Are you actually suggesting that I have to accept, embrace something as demonically evil as homosexuality, transgender, alphabet soup whatever you want to call it in order to give a pass? I neither accept that nor accept Trump's accused extramarital affairs. But I do support what president Trump is doing for this country. What he does with his personal life is a little concern to me. I neither can control that or change that. His personal life as long as it is within the boundaries of law is his business. How he runs this nation is what you should be concerned with..

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

So Godly of you learning all I can.:facepalm1:

And another thing Shabbs, as I stated above by quoting the scriptures I don't concern myself with political leaders sins. I have my own sins to deal with and they require all my time." Let you who is without sin cast the first stone." Me I'm just going to be trying to clean up.

because if you're waiting for mr. Perfect to come along you better pack a lunch, it's going to be a while.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So Godly of you learning all I can.:facepalm1:

And another thing Shabbs, as I stated above by quoting the scriptures I don't concern myself with political leaders sins. I have my own sins to deal with and they require all my time." Let you who is without sin cast the first stone." Me I'm just going to be trying to clean up.

Oh okay....why would a Christians concern themselves with the sins of political leaders....those we vote into office to "REPRESENT" us?  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

No no....he's out an about....for the WHOLE world to point and laugh at at the expense of OUR country.  

GO RV, then BV

Yeah,  I know a 4.3% GDP, black unemployment, Mexican unemployment, women unemployment, at the lowest levels in history is really not a good thing for this country. We should do something about it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Yeah,  I know a 4.3% GDP, black unemployment, Mexican unemployment, women unemployment, at the lowest levels in history is really not a good thing for this country. We should do something about it.

And admittedly it was a very significant Trump bump to all those things which have been moving in that direction since the rebound started in '09.  Other than the decidedly non-conservative and irresponsible tax bill, he's done a nice job thus far with the economy.  It's his humanity, actually his lack of humanity I'm particularly concerned with.......And one day, with a lot of luck and some painful introspection, you'll admit that truth.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

The real problem the left faces.......are these candidates the best they have to offer?....this one and Cortez....really?...is this the new direction of the party.......never know?

Then again...the other options...fossils Waters and Pelosi.......??

Guess the left sees this as a win/win......

Perhaps the right does too!

CL

• Thanks 1