Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrats Pick Transgender Candidate for Vermont Governor

transgender

Vermont Democrats have picked a man who is living as a woman to run for governor in November against incumbent Republican Gov. Phil Scott.

The nomination was won by Christine Hallquist, a former utility executive, and it marks the growing willingness by progressives to endorse the transgender ideology’s claim that law and society should suppress legal, civic and biological distinctions between men and women, girls and boys.

Hallquist downplayed the Democrats’ endorsement of the ideology, saying:

The whole world is looking at this as a historic moment for a transgender candidate, but that’s not what Vermont looked at. Vermonters looked at “What’s Christine and her team going to do for Vermont?”

Vermont has a GOP governor but is a mostly small-government, left-leaning electorate that may wish to ignore the political implications of the transgender ideology.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/15/democrats-pick-transgender-for-vermont-governor/

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bigwave said:

growing willingness by progressives to endorse the transgender ideology’s claim that law and society should suppress legal, civic and biological distinctions between men and women, girls and boys.

Um, No. They are choosing to go against a God that has set a standard for what should be.

If you go against that then you are only being selfish and childish.

• Upvote 5

And not to mention....isn't adultery a mortal sin in Catholic circles?....and Donald J. Trump is a multiple time sinner of such.....Ahhhh, but Donald is forgiven and receives a pass, so his supporters can live with themselves and coexist with their own conscience.  

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Our country has become so sick.  Bad is now considered good and good is bad.  How long will a Holy God be mocked and allow us to carry on this kind of sin before Him?  Our children are being raised into this kind of filth with the attitude that this is a good and natural behavior.  Yes, we have become a godless country with no fear or thought to eternity.  We are truly a depraved humanity.

So sad

barb

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Just now, learning all i can said:

Our country has become so sick.  Bad is now considered good and good is bad.  How long will a Holy God be mocked and allow us to carry on this kind of sin before Him?  Our children are being raised into this kind of filth with the attitude that this is a good and natural behavior.  Yes, we have become a godless country with no fear or thought to eternity.  We are truly a depraved humanity.

So sad

barb

I don't disagree, Barb.....we've become a hypocritical country, as well.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

I don't disagree, Barb.....we've become a hypocritical country, as well.

GO RV, then BV

Yes, it's not one sided....it's all of mankind..time for us to take the plank from our eye and look at self and evaluate our own acts and judge ourselves to the standards that are right in God's eyes not our own.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

And not to mention....isn't adultery a mortal sin in Catholic circles?....and Donald J. Trump is a multiple time sinner of such.....Ahhhh, but Donald is forgiven and receives a pass, so his supporters can live with themselves and coexist with their own conscience.  

GO RV, then BV

So is calling God a liar and thinking that he doesn't know how to write a book. But I guess that is how hateful, hypocritical learning Christians roll.

• Thanks 4
  • Downvote 1

Hmmmm...by the looks of the rubies it would seem that most here agree with a transgender mayor for your own state.  Let me know how you vote when this comes to your own backyard and your children agree with this behaviour.   You have proven my point exactly as I stated......good is bad and bad is good.....what a pitiful bunch to the human race.

barb

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

7 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

How is wanting to publicly serve one's home state being selfish and childish again?  :blink: 

GO RV, then BV

I never said serving was selfish and childish. I said going against Gods wishes were selfish and foolish.

7 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

I am not in the position to judge DJT's sins. That is up to God Himself. I am in a position to judge (through the ballot box) his tenure as POTUS. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, learning all i can said:

Hmmmm...by the looks of the rubies it would seem that most here agree with a transgender mayor for your own state.  Let me know how you vote when this comes to your own backyard and your children agree with this behaviour.   You have proven my point exactly as I stated......good is bad and bad is good.....what a pitiful bunch to the human race.

barb

How do you justify hatred as a christian? 

How do you justify pre marital sex?

How do you justify unwillingness to forgive?

John 8:7

7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Downvote 2

14 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So is calling God a liar and thinking that he doesn't know how to write a book. But I guess that is how hateful, hypocritical learning Christians roll.

You've made it quite obvious where politics ranks in your personal hierarchy.  You attempt to hold my feet to the Christian fire....but give Trump, a proven adulterer a pass.  John 8:7 indeed.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

You've made it quite obvious where politics ranks in your personal hierarchy.  You attempt to hold my feet to the Christian fire....but give Trump, a proven adulterer a pass.

And that is why organized religion is in decline... In more and more cases we see that the churches and parishioners are corrupted. Your point that all these people are judging this person as bad, sick or whatever, but support Trump and say it is up to God to judge him, demonstrates just how bad the basic beliefs have become. So they can decide who is good or bad based on their political beliefs... I'm sure the Lord would not agree.  JMHO

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

And that is why organized religion is in decline... In more and more cases we see that the churches and parishioners are corrupted. Your point that all these people are judging this person as bad, sick or whatever, but support Trump and say it is up to God to judge him, demonstrates just how bad the basic beliefs have become. So they can decide who is good or bad based on their political beliefs... I'm sure the Lord would not agree.  JMHO

B/A

Absolutely, B/A....basic, easy, simple deduction.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

How do you justify hatred as a christian? 

How do you justify pre marital sex?

How do you justify unwillingness to forgive?

John 8:7

7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

I make no judgement against any but our Lord ask for discernment and the choices we choose and believe that is right in His eyes.  You once again are letting your dislike for me to overrule your Bibical teachings and discerning heart.  You had rather have a popular account here at DV than to stand in truth of God's word.  Apparently you missed the book of Romans or at least the 1st 2 chapters and most all of the OT.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

53 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

BA,. I feel you have clearly slantled or referenced your post to me which is obvious that you read and only took in account to what you wanted to believe it said.  I unmistakenly said that WE All need to take the plank from our eye.  None is without sin. Myself among the most... You like so many here just wants to stir up, rip up and cause grieve..  it's one thing g to read but quite another to comprehend

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, learning all i can said:

BA,. I feel you have clearly slantled or referenced your post to me which is obvious that you read and only took in account to what you wanted to believe it said.  I unmistakenly said that WE All need to take the plank from our eye.  None is without sin. Myself among the most... You like so many here just wants to stir up, rip up and cause grieve..  it's one thing g to read but quite another to comprehend

Not at all learning all I can... Actually I was pointing to The Snowman who passes judgement on everyone all the time and yet buys the devil's coin and supports a heathen for president. That's why my last post was a warning, Snowman loves to give out rubies as a hobby and you called him out...

B/A

• Thanks 3
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Not at all learning all I can... Actually I was pointing to The Snowman who passes judgement on everyone all the time and yet buys the devil's coin and supports a heathen for president. That's why my last post was a warning, Snowman loves to give out rubies as a hobby and you called him out...

B/A

Please excuse me.  Apparently my comprehension is dull this morn.   You forgot about how important his popularity is to him around here.  He truly is the Ruby mister, make him mad enough, as I have previously done and he will even go back in your history of post and hit each and every one with a ruby.  Yes beware!

Your post from above could not be futher from the truth

Edited by learning all i can
Add. Spelling
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2