Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SITUATION CRITICAL: A System-Wide Meltdown May Have Just Begun

bostonangler

I am familiar with Greg. He has been touting this for the last 6 years or so.

Keep in mind all the talk about systemic crashes usually serve one purpose...it is often used to sell metals, gold, silver, etc.

to others, using this kind of hype.

One forum I read has been using this method to sell tons of metal to their subscribers, and most of the articles they post

are simply fabrications in order to scare the people and push them into metals.

Physical metals, god and silver are wise investments...but many have gone "all in" and they have lost their asses in the process

while being told daily gold/silver is about to "blast off". They have been told this so often, most believe it.

It is always about the money...those that sell talk about "fiat" currency, yet they love to make sales and take that paper to the bank. :lol:

Thanks B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Jim1cor13 said:

I am familiar with Greg. He has been touting this for the last 6 years or so.

Keep in mind all the talk about systemic crashes usually serve one purpose...it is often used to sell metals, gold, silver, etc.

to others, using this kind of hype.

One forum I read has been using this method to sell tons of metal to their subscribers, and most of the articles they post

are simply fabrications in order to scare the people and push them into metals.

Physical metals, god and silver are wise investments...but many have gone "all in" and they have lost their asses in the process

while being told daily gold/silver is about to "blast off". They have been told this so often, most believe it.

It is always about the money...those that sell talk about "fiat" currency, yet they love to make sales and take that paper to the bank. :lol:

Thanks B/A

Thanks Jim. I too see many videos that end up being sales pitches... Greg doesn't seem to be selling anything, but he does have manic swings... One day he has the greatest day ever and the next day it's all over... But he does make good points from time to time as to why things are moving one way or the other.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Thanks Jim. I too see many videos that end up being sales pitches... Greg doesn't seem to be selling anything, but he does have manic swings... One day he has the greatest day ever and the next day it's all over... But he does make good points from time to time as to why things are moving one way or the other.

B/A

Good observation with Greg. You're right, he sometimes has broad swings in his enthusiasm :lol:

I have found over the years most of these guys in one way or another have helped move a lot of metal, and the best way to do it

is to publish articles claiming various financial fall outs. 

The entire globe is steeped in debt, and my hope is that the debt system finally fails but not likely in our life times.

In the US alone, credit card debt if I recall correctly is OVER 13 Trillion. Seriously, this is bizarre, I think it is the highest consumer debt ever recorded.

We seem to never learn when it comes to so much spending often far above ones means.

Thanks B/A

• Thanks 1