Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 08/12/2018

yota691

28 minutes ago, jcfrag said:

It’s about Russian contractors and how they are going to get paid with their new Russian notes...   I don’t get it. But the pictures are pretty! 😁

My point is that part of the educating process.... now the word specimen is going across all the old notes with three zeros and now they are educating the bankers from the central bank regarding the smaller notes specimens from other countries.... I’ve not seen notices like that from the CBI in all the years I’ve been reading Yota’s posts. Just weird that their starting to do international business and paying in other currencies or they are opening their country up and getting people used to seeing 100 and 200 denoms...... just thinking out loud here. Haven’t had any coffee yet :)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

The specimen reference can just be the amount of versions/look of notes... I am sure they arent just going to put out the first version of a note that is created... .must be plenty of versions all with different looks, security, pictures, color schemes, ect. 

Doubt that specimen reference is anything..... then again I could be wrong... but that is my common sense theory.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, blueskyline said:

I'm guessing with the many countries now working inside of Iraq there is going to be more exchanging of different currencies with the Iraq dinar in country . If so. Thats more usage of the Dinar creating more demand against less supply causing a raise in purchasing power in our future ???

Exactly what i thought, paying out in other countries currency reduces dinar on the streets too increasing demand

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, FXStockpiling said:

Does this mean the contractors won't be paid in dinar

Probably be paid in bonds, threw a unified payment system, which requires expectation of completion ratio to advance the next draw ...It all coordinated...Unified...maybe... 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

9437.jpg

Banks

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) on Wednesday called on private banks to inform its foreign exchange employees of the new 100-ruble version of Russia, which reflects the 2018 World Cup in Russia. 

"The Central Bank of the Russian Federation has informed us that it has put forward the new version of the 100 rubles commemorative paper for FIFA 2018," the bank said in a statement received by the Central Bank of the Russian Federation.

The bank called on all private banks to "inform their employees of those working in foreign exchange with the new version of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation." 

Views 223   Date Added 08/15/2018

• Thanks 1

Wednesday 15 August

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
demanded the Central Bank of Iraq , on Wednesday, the private banks to inform their employees who work in the field of foreign exchange of the new version of 100 rubles a class that put forward by Russia , which embodies the occasion World Cup 2018 which was held in Russia. 

The bank said in a statement Alsumaria News received a copy of the "Central Bank of the Russian Federation informed us that he put up for trading and from the end of last May the new release commemorative banknote 100 rubles a class that embodies the appropriate FIFA World Cup 2018".

The bank called on all private banks to "inform their employees of those working in foreign exchange with the new version of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation."

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 8/13/2018 at 10:43 AM, blueskyline said:

I'm guessing with the many countries now working inside of Iraq there is going to be more exchanging of different currencies with the Iraq dinar in country . If so. Thats more usage of the Dinar creating more demand against less supply causing a raise in purchasing power in our future ???

I agree, BlueSkyLine, AND The Best Of Your Week AND Upcoming Weekend!!! :tiphat:

As far as the "Specimen" is concerned, this is a very new development on the CBI website. Previously, the "Specimen" was not included on the notes shown on the CBI website.

With multiple world currencies also being noted in the Iraqi news sources to have up to date notes with similar electronic annotations, it would seem to indicate the need to screen counterfeit notes so that only bone fide notes are transacted. But why???!!! It would seem there is an anticipated flux of currencies being exchanged INTERNATIONALLY like in the VERY near future. Otherwise, why bother with the CURRENT versions of other international currencies noting "Specimen"!!!

As a side note, with these news articles, it appears that physical currency is NOT going away for the short to near term. This gives me pause for a sigh of relief!!!

Just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

In The Mean Time..................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1