Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GCR Go Has Been Authorized.

Luigi1

Luigi says...this latest just in...

All currencies are set to go.

The GCR has started.

8-10-2018   Intel Guru RayRen98   Iraqi TV is announcing the expectation of a newly formed and seated government by the EID holiday, August 21, 2018.  IT HAS BEEN REPORTED TO ME THAT "RELEASE FOR ALL CURRENCIES HAS BEEN AUTHORIZED"

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

20 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

8-10-2018   Intel Guru RayRen98   …...IT HAS BEEN REPORTED TO ME....blah blah blah 

RayRen getting his intel from convict brother Tony.  The same guy that

'reported' prison food is great and the beds there are soft. :lol:

Image result for stupid meme
  • Haha 2

I don't know if anyone remembers this....but waaaay back when, when Tony and Dan left this forum to start their own place, Tony posed a question to everyone, something to the effect of "Do you guys want me to give you what I think, or what information is given to me?" EVERYONE immediately answered, "The information that you are getting!!!" Everyone only wanted the hopium and rumtel bs because they thought it was true because it made them feel good. So it looks as if Rayrat is doing the same thing, feeding everyone the bs that he is getting...whether he believes it or not.

• Thanks 1

A Judy Lyington GCR: Update as of Aug 12, 2018...

Compiled 12 Aug. 12:11 am EST by Judy Byington...
The below is a summary of information from the Internet. It would be up to the individual reader to decide whether or not it is valid. Patience is a Virtue. Having Virtue is a sign of a good moral being. Good moral beings have the power to overcome evil and change the world.
The RI, RV and entire GCR starting with the seven countries, was supposed to occur between today Aug. 10 and August 21.

On Wed. Aug. 8 authorization was given at the top levels for the RV to be released. That comes directly from the UST, Iraqi government sources, our committee member and from our banking sources. This information is live and meant to be shared.
We got the exact time and date from our US Treasury guy, and the exact time it should be public for us. The banks have heard this and are getting prepared. We got that same date from the bank last night, the same date as we got from the UST this morning.
They are that ready to go, everyone has been notified, and money has been moved in the system for every level to be paid out.
They want to give more contract rates to those with the least amount of currency.
New Rates:
Dinar = $3.71; Contract $28.50
Dong = $.47 cents to $1.47; Contract up to $5
Zim = 0.00000016 (equivalent of $.16 with 6 zeros taken off); Contract up to $2.
Judy Note: Others have said that the Zim Bond was now a currency and would be exchanged at a 1:1 with the US dollar.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5