Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta

6ly410

August 13, 2018
A statement on the circulation of some local media news on the issuance of lists to monitor Iraqi banks

statement :

Some local media have been circulating over the past two days about the issuance of lists to monitor Iraqi banks, claiming that these banks may be subject to sanctions from outside parties in an attempt to create confusion in the market and the exchange rate.

While the Central Bank denies this news, it confirms that it is the supervisory body responsible for monitoring the activities and activities of the financial and banking institutions in the country and that it is subject to its control and instructions issued by it.

Dr. Bassem Abdel Hadi Hassan

The official spokesman of the Central Bank of Iraq

Baghdad, 13 August 2018

link https://cbi.iq/news/view/812

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

12 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

but got the champagne ready...

Why would they label the notes with specimen and tracking number on their website....I believe it’s a big deal... all the articles from the last couple months... are all pointing to the IQD becoming international...upgrading the banking system.. MasterCard/Visa...  now the sanction on Iran with no more US dollars... In my opinion something is definitely up with their currency...let’s go IQD!🥂

Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

Why would they label the notes with specimen and tracking number on their website....I believe it’s a big deal... all the articles from the last couple months... are all pointing to the IQD becoming international...upgrading the banking system.. MasterCard/Visa...  now the sanction on Iran with no more US dollars... In my opinion something is definitely up with their currency...let’s go IQD!🥂

This is old new's  I got the LINK https://cbi.iq/page/89  look it's 2003 not 2018 GO TO THE LINK     https://cbi.iq/page/89

Issued in 2003
Value
Front
Back
250 Dinar 

Front: Astrolabe
Back: Minaret samarra
500 Dinar 

Front: Dokan dam
Back: Lamassu
1,000 Dinar 

Front: Islamic Dinar
Back: Al Mustansiriya School
5,000 Dinar 

Front: Geli Ali Beg Waterfall
Back: Al-Ukhaidir Fortress
10,000 Dinar 

Front: Hassan bin al-Haytham
Back: Hadba minaret
25,000 Dinar 

Front: Kurdish farmer carrying with wheat stalks and Islamic dinar
Back: Part of the Hammurabi obelisk

file-153371474697575.jpg

Edited by psdon
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

On 8/12/2018 at 9:52 PM, pokerplayer said:

I like both posters Mark

As an FYI I ate a hotdog today. Just saying 

pp

I had the best Italian salad with Italian vinaigrette house dressing and broasted wings dipped in buffalo sauce with iced tea for lunch, freshly baked zucchini walnut bread for a snack, grilled venison with maple brown sugar glaze for dinner with water, and a part of a calzone and a fresh local peach for a midnight snack. Lol. I started out healthier and ended up indulging myself by the end of the day. 😋

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Then the whole specimen thing is....FAKE NEWS!

Not fake news, Botz, but definitely pumped up by gurus. The USA does the same 'specimen' thingy, as do other countries. The US Treasury also sends out our currency samples printed with 'specimen'. Hmmmmm, maybe we're about to revalue too. LOL. Just more Frank26 and Delta pumping during an otherwise slow news month. Thanks too, PSDON.

:twothumbs:

https://www.papermoneyauction.com/what-is-a-united-states-paper-money-specimen-note

If you’ve browsed any large website reselling collector currency, no doubt you’ve stumbled upon notes marked “Specimen”, with a solid 00000000, 12345678, or 23456789 serial number. What the heck are these notes, and why are they marked “Specimen”?

“Specimen” notes are issued for other governments or law enforcement agencies to use as a comparison to currency suspected of being counterfeit. Additionally, specimen notes were often sent to foreign governments in advance of new series issues of United States currency to alert them to changes in signatures and/or design before regular notes started circulating on the street. This kept foreign governments and important law enforcement agencies “in the know” about the US currency circulating throughout the world. As a practical matter, sending specimen notes to other governments allowed them to police counterfeit operations within their own borders, essentially saving the US government the headache of deploying extra secret service personnel to foreign soil.

Fr. 1967-Js "Specimen" 1963 $5 Federal Reserve Note, Granahan-Dillon, PMG Ch. Unc. 64 NETFr. 2164-Hs "Specimen" 1969 $100 Federal Reserve Note, Elston-Kennedy, PMG Ch. Unc. 64 NET

Edited by King Bean
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

Fake news...? I don’t care if it’s from delta or some other guru..... news are news..  This was just added a couple days ago on their website...and the fact is that it’s on the Iragi Dinar  ... I like it...but each their own..:peace:

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 6