Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi: Iraq today is strong and the world looks admiringly

6ly410

Baghdad: Al-Furat News) Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that Iraq today is strong and the world looks admiringly.
A statement issued by the Prime Minister received the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of today's confirmation Abbadi during a meeting with heads of trade unions and unions keen to respond to requests of citizens, and the importance of cooperation between unions and civil society institutions and the stat.We are from this society and interact with these requests," he said. "There are those who want to split between citizens and security forces, but the truth has proved the opposite."
"We have turned from a country whose existence is threatened to a strong and victorious country, and Iraq today is strong and the world looks with admiration," Abadi said, noting that "we have the hand of everyone to work for the country and all that is good for our people."http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=171147

720D7213-7DC8-4995-861D-0C790E27CDE9.jpeg

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 9

3 minutes ago, Flamtap said:

Sounds promising. Thanks 6ly410

Adam.said they have done 98% of what that had to do to RV. Maybe Abadi is signaling they are now at 99%. 

well lets get that last percent then...:lmao:...that would make me happy . :lol:

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Donziman said:

Wow i don't know what this guy is smoking but i could use some

of that. Just maybe he never looks out the window???

Camel poop cigarettes laced with PCP I read gives “A Body” ( “Abadi “ - I made a pun ) Spectacular Visions. :D

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Camel poop cigarettes laced with PCP I read gives “A Body” ( “Abadi “ - I made a pun ) Spectacular Visions. :D

:lol:  He is going to need something because I think he has two two wives now on top of this mess. Bless his heart. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

RV AT $1.23 Right fracking now-then there’s plenty of time for everyone to “ Admire Iraq “. — otherwise, we’re still at the verbal diarrhea & :bs: stage. Get after Pronto, Tonto.

I wish I had the energy you have, and I admire your tenacity because it takes a whole lot to be negative when we have good news. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2