Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Alex Jones and InfoWars can be Found At:

bigwave

Since yesterday’s coordinated purge of Alex Jones / InfoWars content off all the major tech platforms, REAL.video has been inundated with requests for Infowars videos.

Perhaps anticipating the coming purge, InfoWars began uploading videos to REAL.video 10 days ago, and their official channel is:

REAL.video/channel/infowarsnetwork

Read more: WHAT REALLY HAPPENED | The History The US Government HOPES You Never Learn! http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/#ixzz5NYcp7kFI

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

infowars.com

and prisonplanet.com

say what you will but it was Alex who showed us Bohemian Grove! I know what "agent provocateurs" are because of him.

When he started years ago he was interesting , but he discovered to be mainstream he had to go over the top and he did. To even suggest Sandy Hook was fake was simply insane. JMHO

B/A

Yeah but "over the top" sales...that is entertainment. So he can't be offensive? And there are a lot of questions around sandy hook...same with the boston marathon and aurora...

Alex Jones hasn't been found guilty in a court of law by anyone...he is just offensive to some...

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Foreigner introduced me to "Agent Provocateur" in 1984.....Alex Jones was just a 10 year old at the time.  :D

Image result for foreigner agent provocateur

GO RV, then BV

Nice!! That def is not the album for "head games"... okay okay but I still learned the term from Alex!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PeaceSign said:

Yeah but "over the top" sales...that is entertainment. So he can't be offensive? And there are a lot of questions around sandy hook...same with the boston marathon and aurora...

Alex Jones hasn't been found guilty in a court of law by anyone...he is just offensive to some...

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell

I agree he does indeed have the right to say what he thinks, and people have the right not to watch. His postings on the social media sites broke their rules and they have a right to make rules for their business as well. There are nudists who would love to stop by you favorite restaurant but they cannot. That is the rule... Thankfully I might add. But how can anyone call the creation of the human body offensive? The body was not offensive until that apple thing in the garden... Weird stuff for sure. Everyone has to follow the rules or our world would be total chaos. 

B/A

1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

I agree he does indeed have the right to say what he thinks, and people have the right not to watch. His postings on the social media sites broke their rules and they have a right to make rules for their business as well. There are nudists who would love to stop by you favorite restaurant but they cannot. That is the rule... Thankfully I might add. But how can anyone call the creation of the human body offensive? The body was not offensive until that apple thing in the garden... Weird stuff for sure. Everyone has to follow the rules or our world would be total chaos. 

B/A

Yes but these platforms are monopolies and to set arbitrary standards and not be consistent across the board is a tailspin on their part. They need to be broken apart. I have seen "kill white people" all over youtube so where is the outcry...These platforms are out of control and need to be regulated seeing as to how they can  be so blaringly inconsistent.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

Hate speech sharing of thoughts.....just saying.  ;)

Image result for charlottesville car attack

GO RV, then BV

Yeah I get it! But there needs to be consistency then. If your going to be deplatforming one then you better do all...cuz people are gonna call you deep state and the riff will just widen...

REGULATE

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

Yeah I get it! But there needs to be consistency then. If your going to be deplatforming one then you better do all...cuz people are gonna call you deep state and the riff will just widen...

REGULATE

I agree wholeheartedly.....deplatforming hate speech should be consistent to everyone....starting at the top.  B)

Related image

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree wholeheartedly.....deplatforming hate speech should be consistent to everyone....starting at the top.  B)

Related image

GO RV, then BV

I see! So then who sets the standard for "hate speech" how is it defined? And even if it gets defined it would have to be judged by a jury of your peers to be a violation...and none of that has happened to Alex...Just arbitrary deletions because it runs counter to the deep state propaganda machine. And how in the heck are you going to define "hate speech"... I would say calling for the death of people could be hate speech but Alex has never done that...But the new black panther party says all blue eyed babies need to die...did I get offended...yes I did...but I say let people say what they will, they will only reveal themselves and their ideology for what they are.

If this actually does happen where "hate speech" is arbitrary, dude we would have no internet!!!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, PeaceSign said:

I see! So then who sets the standard for "hate speech" how is it defined? And even if it gets defined it would have to be judged by a jury of your peers to be a violation...and none of that has happened to Alex...Just arbitrary deletions because it runs counter to the deep state propaganda machine. And how in the heck are you going to define "hate speech"... I would say calling for the death of people could be hate speech but Alex has never done that...But the new black panther party says all blue eyed babies need to die...did I get offended...yes I did...but I say let people say what they will, they will only reveal themselves and their ideology for what they are.

If this actually does happen where "hate speech" is arbitrary, dude we would have no internet!!!

Parents should set the standards for right and wrong.....People who commit hate speech don't have to have it defined for them, they know exactly what they are saying....black panthers included.  And considering this country is steadfastly reverting to a hateful pre-civil war mentality, would you miss the internet....or more particularly, social media?  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV 

Parents should set the standards for right and wrong.....People who commit hate speech don't have to have it defined for them, they know exactly what they are saying....black panthers included.  And considering this country is steadfastly reverting to a hateful pre-civil war mentality, would you miss the internet....or more particularly, social media?  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV 

I agree that parents should set the standard. The internet just like everything else can be judged as "good" or "bad". 

I remember this quote i can't remember who but it has since stuck with me, it says, "the greatest light casts the darkest shadow" We have to be allowed to be offended that way we know how it can hurt, and it is in that hurt that we release and overcome that pain or fear and work on ourselves to not be a part of the problem.

so i think it comes down to realizing and stepping into our own self-empowerment...and free thoughts and free speech is the cornerstone for that.

• Upvote 1