Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two More Gurus Pass While Waiting For The RV.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

We mourn the passing of two more Gurus while they were waiting for the RV.

RIP. Go RV.

August 7, 2018 Anaynmously....

I have not seen anything about Fisher being spoken here about his passing.
I did not know him personally. But had spoken with him on the calls a few times.
He just amazed me to no end, of the knowledge that man had. And the care he had for all of us on the call. He was tough love to all of us on the call at times because he loved and care for us all so much. Super person ! ! !
He will be missed but not forgotten. I will remember Fisher forever more.
If you listen to the replay of the 3 hour and 9 minute call to remember Fisher you will have tears running down your cheeks at times.
Fisher I can't sing the song like the lady did for you that night on the call.
But just listen to her again singing it to you. AMAZING GRACE ! ! !
This is from me to you Brother Fisher . Keep a watch over us all here ! ! !
Love you very much Fisher ! ! !
Now we have Sister Alabama passing. I listen to her on the calls. But did not know her personally. Just from the calls. She had a heart of gold not hard to miss. You will be miss also dear.
You will have a place in all of our hearts forever more.
Like the lady said from California on the call for Fisher . Why ? we are so close to having this blessing coming in. That he had to be taken away and not to experience the blessing coming in. She cried and so did I. In fact I cried most of the call.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

A life lesson here folks ,  ---- don't dwell on dinar as though it is going to be great tomorrow !  Live life like there will be no tomorrow !  ( But plan ahead for years of yesterdays ) ....  

Luigi says...Well stated.

Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow. Nobody.

Just as we put money aside for rainy days,  we must forget that money isn't there so we don't squander it, needlessly.

Our IQD, same way. Put it aside, don't talk about it, don't spend what you don't have & above all don't count on the IQD until the exchange is in your hand.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

now were supposed to feel sorry for them? These gurus who have been serving up road apples for breakfast, lunch and dinner for so long 

that I feel like I've never eaten anything else? 

The only thing they passed was gas.

Ya, I know, a bit harsh but you know what? I doubt they care because, well, they've passed. 

I'm sure that they went to the giant RV in the sky where $22.00:1 is just the teaser rate.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, mr.unlikely said:

These gurus served hot and steaming  piles to Luigi, who has been reserving up road apples for breakfast, lunch and dinner to the DV fans for so long, and now they know what they have been eating. 🤔😫😐😕😖😱😭😨😵😷🤒🤡