Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Massive glowing 'rogue' planet spotted 'drifting' in space

bostonangler

A massive glowing "rogue" planetary-mass object has been discovered, surprising scientists with not only its size, but also the fact it's not orbiting a star.

The object, named SIMP J01365663+0933473, has a magnetic field more than 200 times stronger than Jupiter’s and is nearly 13 times the size of the gas giant. At its size, it's right between the size of a planet and a failed star, so scientists will need to study it further to determine exactly what it is.

“This object is right at the boundary between a planet and a brown dwarf, or ‘failed star,’ and is giving us some surprises that can potentially help us understand magnetic processes on both stars and planets,” said Caltech graduate student Melodie Kao, who led the study, in a statement.

MYSTERIOUS 'SUPER EARTH' PLANET 'MOST LIKELY' CANDIDATE TO HOST LIFE - BUT THERE'S A HUGE PROBLEM

The study's findings have been published in the Astrophysical Journal.

Kao and her team are surprised that the object isn't orbiting a star, a typical behavior of planets.

“Detecting SIMP J01365663+0933473 with the VLA through its auroral radio emission also means that we may have a new way of detecting exoplanets, including the elusive rogue ones not orbiting a parent star,” Caltech's Gregg Hallinan added in the statement.

Originally discovered in 2016, it was only recently that it was identified as a planetary-mass object, having originally been classified as a brown dwarf. Once more data was obtained, the idea that SIMP J01365663+0933473 was a brown dwarf was scrapped.

It's thought that SIMP J01365663+0933473  is only 200 million years-old and is just 20 light-years away from Earth. It also has a surface temperature of 1,500 degrees Fahrenheit, compared to minus 234 degrees Fahrenheit for Jupiter and 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit for the Sun.

It was first detected using a radio telescope, the  National Science Foundation's Karl G. Jansky Very Large Array.

NEARBY ALIEN PLANET MA BE CAPABLE OF SUPPORTING LIFE

Aside from its glow, seen in the picture, and its other uncharacteristic traits, SIMP J01365663+0933473 may help scientists discover other worlds, known as exoplanets, as well as understand these far-away celestial bodies.

“This particular object is exciting because studying its magnetic dynamo mechanisms can give us new insights on how the same type of mechanisms can operate in extrasolar planets — planets beyond our Solar System," Kao said.

She continued: "We think these mechanisms can work not only in brown dwarfs, but also in both gas giant and terrestrial planets.”

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/08/06/massive-glowing-rogue-planet-spotted-drifting-in-space.html

Nibiru? Now wouldn't that ruffle a few feathers in the history of mankind?

B/A

• Thanks 3

Nibiru

YouTube: mavi777

Conspiracy theory channel 'mavi777' has released an eerie video which has now turned out to be the hottest debating point among apocalypse believers. The video shows a strange massive object appearing in the skies of Kazakhstan, and conspiracy theorists have now started alleging that it is nothing but the rogue planet Nibiru.

As per Nibiru believers, the mysterious space body also known as Planet X will soon hit the earth causing massive destruction everywhere. In the video shot from Afghanistan, the giant massive object seemingly spherical in shape appeared in the skies with a glow during the night time. The conspiracy theory channel also revealed that the clip was shot on July 30, 2018.

Earlier, David Meade, one of the strong proponents of Nibiru has claimed that Planet X will appear in the skies between June and December 2018. As the new video shot from Kazakhstan has now surfaced online, conspiracy theorists believe that Meade's words have come true, and the world is going to witness disastrous events in the near future.

Some conspiracy theorists also alleged that the recent earthquakes which hit Indonesia are a strong indication that Nibiru is speedily approaching earth. As per these theorists, the arrival of Nibiru is shifting the pole balance of the earth, and this is the main reason behind the rising number of natural disasters.

Meanwhile, a section of other conspiracy theorists has claimed that the bizarre object spotted in the skies might be an alien mothership from deep space. These theorists argue that aliens are sending scout ships to the earth to understand the activities here before they begin the invasion.

However, skeptics ruled out both the alien and Nibiru angle, and they have made it clear that the strange object which appeared in the skies is nothing but an illuminated weather balloon.

Just when you thought it was safe to go outside!!! LOL
B/A
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Thanks B/A...I find this stuff interesting.

I have been tracking the Nibiru theory for quite a while now, but have not fully changed my mind in agreement that there is conclusive evidence for another planet. I have to say that with all of global activities and strange weather patterns that we have been seeing, the theory is becoming more plausible.

Indy

37 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Thanks B/A...I find this stuff interesting.

I have been tracking the Nibiru theory for quite a while now, but have not fully changed my mind in agreement that there is conclusive evidence for another planet. I have to say that with all of global activities and strange weather patterns that we have been seeing, the theory is becoming more plausible.

Indy

For several years I've read about it and the denials from NASA (Never A Straight Answer), but last year out west a couple of astrophysics said they found something that was pulling on the sun's gravity. Others disagreed and now we see this. I think there is something they are not telling us. Something that might cause hysteria. JMHO

B/A

• Thanks 2

Well, the Sumerians had another planet recorded and stated that it had a 2k-3k year orbit or something like that, it may have been 5-6k year. I do find it interesting that if you look back to the 60's, 70's and early 80's, there were claims/articles printed of another planet, then they just completely shut up about it. These articles and stories came from NASA or quoted NASA scientists. What makes me think that it is plausible, is why were all of the scientists and government silenced? Now these same ones are in complete denial of its existence. Is it possible it is inbound and they do not want to create hysteria?

• Thanks 1

Interesting subject considering so much we don't know about what inhabits space or those things that repeat their

appearances (orbits) over many thousands of years.

I tend to think most of what we see or hear about in regards to this subject has happened many times throughout history.

The ancients would see these things and of course spread fear to others of an angry god or goddess coming for them, or

certain of their many gods were fighting each other for supremacy, etc.

Most of that thinking still exists today, only it has morphed into "end times" mind set, with the belief that certain events seen

are a "sign" of some manner of impending doom. Same mindset, different time in history, but they all still pack the same punch

for those who believe an angry god wants to wipe  us out.

It is baffling why so many try and make certain events out to be some form of doom...and then go on to profit from that fear

by selling their wares and books.

Recall the hysteria about "blood moons", another so called sign? It was bizarre how a few spread so much disinfo about an event that

has repeated throughout history, yet we are still here. Wrap these events up in religious superstition, and it always packs a major punch

to those who believe them, those who actually can't seem to wait for some horrible destructive event so they can claim it was the act

of a god.

History is ripe with stories such as this, and some think what we see today is "new".

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 8/7/2018 at 3:17 PM, bostonangler said:

I think there is something they are not telling us. Something that might cause hysteria. JMHO

Matthew 24:30

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:

If they saw this MASSIVE planet then how come all they can give us for proof is an, "artist rendition"?

Artist's conception of SIMP J01365663+0933473, an object with 12.7 times the mass of Jupiter, but a magnetic field 200 times more powerful than Jupiter's. This object is 20 light-years from Earth. Credit: Caltech/Chuck Carter; NRAO/AUI/NSF

Artist's conception of SIMP J01365663+0933473, an object with 12.7 times the mass of Jupiter, but a magnetic field 200 times more powerful than Jupiter's. This object is 20 light-years from Earth. Credit: Caltech/Chuck Carter; NRAO/AUI/NSF

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/08/06/massive-glowing-rogue-planet-spotted-drifting-in-space.html

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

If they saw this MASSIVE planet then how come all they can give us for proof is an, "artist rendition"?

Excellent point. I have wondered the same. It appears that every time there is talk about this, or someone claims to have seen this planet it,

it is always something caught on someones cell phone or it is some form of artist rendition.

I would think if it existed and some claiming to spot it, then there should be clear evidence rather than a drawing or some artifact on a cell phone.

Remember the craze the last few years of some saying they saw 2 suns and the second sun was supposed to be "planet x" etc.? Same thing, an artist rendition

or footage from a cell phone, never from telescopic origin.

I look at motive, and sometimes I think it is just toying with folks.

Thanks...

24 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

5 minutes ago, Jim1cor13 said:

Excellent point. I have wondered the same. It appears that every time there is talk about this, or someone claims to have seen this planet it,

it is always something caught on someones cell phone or it is some form of artist rendition.

I would think if it existed and some claiming to spot it, then there should be clear evidence rather than a drawing or some artifact on a cell phone.

Remember the craze the last few years of some saying they saw 2 suns and the second sun was supposed to be "planet x" etc.? Same thing, an artist rendition

or footage from a cell phone, never from telescopic origin.

I look at motive, and sometimes I think it is just toying with folks.

Thanks...

The original article is science the second one was debunking the conspiracy... Here is the science behind the first article. I don't know if was a radio telescope, then I guess there isn't pictures... 

http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.3847/1538-4365/aac2d5/meta

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/7/2018 at 1:17 PM, bostonangler said:

For several years I've read about it and the denials from NASA (Never A Straight Answer), but last year out west a couple of astrophysics said they found something that was pulling on the sun's gravity. Others disagreed and now we see this. I think there is something they are not telling us. Something that might cause hysteria. JMHO

B/A

I am also open to the idea...some things could be explained by another planet in our solar system, or not? I watched a video of a guy who has studied this for decades and he came to the conclusion that if a planet of this size and mass entered within 1AU orbital distance, we would most likely see a pole reversal. This would be catastrophic for those living on the coasts, as experts estimate water changes in elevation from several hundred feet to a 1000 ft.

Indy

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Indraman said:

I am also open to the idea...some things could be explained by another planet in our solar system, or not? I watched a video of a guy who has studied this for decades and he came to the conclusion that if a planet of this size and mass entered within 1AU orbital distance, we would most likely see a pole reversal. This would be catastrophic for those living on the coasts, as experts estimate water changes in elevation from several hundred feet to a 1000 ft.

Indy

John Moore, Nibiru-Planet X System: Coming Flyby, Evidence, Cover Up, Pole Shift, Flood. Part 1...

Indy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Indraman said:

John Moore, Nibiru-Planet X System: Coming Flyby, Evidence, Cover Up, Pole Shift, Flood. Part 1...

Indy

Interesting details from This fellow. 

Not sure what to think about it other than i know the earth is ever changing, land masses, etc., has been for millions/billions of years. Perhaps the manner in which 

these changes occur, other than volcanic activity, earthquakes, etc., is due to something of this nature.

I don't buy into the global warming issue, although he makes a valid point about reduced salinity in the oceans, and that alone would/could affect weather.

Thought provoking, thanks for this Indraman.

I am always open to learn new things and I learned to question everything over the years, especially those things i had once thought I "knew", and it turned out

I was fooled many times. I realized one day I knew little to nothing, being honest with myself rather than trying to protect my preconceived ideas about things

we truly know little about. I would rather be honest with myself and open to new ideas, rather than ignoring evidence that could teach me something.

Sometimes there are other motives in regards to these subjects, some use them to scare people, others use that fear to make profit. I do think there are changes 

going on and we really are not sure how it is happening, but this John Moore made some good points that I will follow up on and maybe learn something new!

Thanks again Indy :)

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Jim1cor13 said:

Interesting details from This fellow. 

Not sure what to think about it other than i know the earth is ever changing, land masses, etc., has been for millions/billions of years. Perhaps the manner in which 

these changes occur, other than volcanic activity, earthquakes, etc., is due to something of this nature.

I don't buy into the global warming issue, although he makes a valid point about reduced salinity in the oceans, and that alone would/could affect weather.

Thought provoking, thanks for this Indraman.

I am always open to learn new things and I learned to question everything over the years, especially those things i had once thought I "knew", and it turned out

I was fooled many times. I realized one day I knew little to nothing, being honest with myself rather than trying to protect my preconceived ideas about things

we truly know little about. I would rather be honest with myself and open to new ideas, rather than ignoring evidence that could teach me something.

Sometimes there are other motives in regards to these subjects, some use them to scare people, others use that fear to make profit. I do think there are changes 

going on and we really are not sure how it is happening, but this John Moore made some good points that I will follow up on and maybe learn something new!

Thanks again Indy :)

I agree wholeheartedly! If we can't realize our own limitations...namely that we don't and can't know everything, then when we are presented with information that changes our current understanding of the world, we must be willing to change. Otherwise "cognitive dissonance" affects our ability to cope and address reality.

Indy

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Indraman said:

I agree wholeheartedly! If we can't realize our own limitations...namely that we don't and can't know everything, then when we are presented with information that changes our current understanding of the world, we must be willing to change. Otherwise "cognitive dissonance" affects our ability to cope and address reality.

Indy

Excellent, well said my friend. I personally understand all to well how cognitive dissonance can really hinder our learning, especially new things that may challenge what we think we "know". Too often folks get angry when their perceptions are challenged. I realized i would learn nothing if I continued allowing that to happen.

It stunts true growth in my opinion. It is not easy to revisit certain things we think we "knew" to find out we knew little. I often wonder if we actually have our own original thoughts/ideas or if they are programmed during our lives and just accepted by us rather than questioned to verify their veracity. Too often I have found I was fooled, and I fooled myself while in that "cognitive dissonance" state of mind, which can suck the life out of a person and keep us locked in something that may not be good for us. 

Thanks Indy :)

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Jim1cor13 said:

cognitive dissonance can really hinder our learning, especially new things that may challenge what we think we "know". Too often folks get angry when their perceptions are challenged. I realized i would learn nothing if I continued allowing that to happen.

If only more people could open their minds to new ideas. If people didn't explore new possibilities we would still be using leeches...

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I wish to clarify one thing. It's because of sin that we suffer disease and pain. Mankind was originally meant to live to be eight and nine hundred years old. But because of the sin in their hearts God reduced that limit to 120 years. As our sin progressed our years of life decreased. The tree of knowledge is not the way to go, pure faith and trust in God Almighty will extend your life, reduce your disease and give you Joy beyond your reality. The devil lies and tells you that all this technology is good for you nothing could be further from the truth.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

all this technology is good for you

I'm good with cures... I'm sure if you are sick you seek cures as well... I had an uncle who thought God would take care of his sick son and refused to get him medical help for a couple of weeks.. Thankfully my aunt took them one day while he was working and saved his life. I think my uncle took it a little too far. JMHO

B/A

3 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I'm good with cures... I'm sure if you are sick you seek cures as well... I had an uncle who thought God would take care of his sick son and refused to get him medical help for a couple of weeks.. Thankfully my aunt took them one day while he was working and saved his life. I think my uncle took it a little too far. JMHO

B/A

Absolutely I'm good with cures. It is impossible to live in today's world and not being Tangled in the tree of knowledge. Thus, it is also nearly as impossible to live The Way We Were Meant To Live with relation to cures and remedies and Medicine. Though herbal supplements and vitamin supplements are a good way to start. But yes, if my daughter's fall ill I'm taking them to the hospital. Nevertheless, I live my life totally focused on one thing, Jesus Christ. And him crucified. The world prevents me from living the way God intended it to be, so I live it spiritually within  my heart and within  my thoughts. If we all did that the world would be completely different place. But like in the days of Noah when men lived to be 800 and 900 years old our hearts are far from God. And like the days of Noah, we will soon suffer the consequences of our actions. And when that day comes arguing about who won an election will become irrelevant.

• Upvote 3