Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Alex Jones / Infowars censored

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/06/technology/infowars-alex-jones-apple-facebook-spotify.html

Like I posted in another post, while I don't always agree with this guy and that I think he is in left field sometimes, the censorship occurring by some of these companies that don't agree with the right should begin to scare the he ll out of you. How far will they go, how far will we let them go? It does not matter if you stand on the left or the right, we are guaranteed the right of free speech and press by the first amendment. When we start allowing this to occur and do nothing about it, we will go down a road where we will eventually lose our Bill of Rights, one at a time.

We are now the frog in the pot and the heat is slowly being turned up.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

While I agree with you wholeheartedly, 8th ID.  Alex Jones' has a protected right to post and present his dangerous kookiness as he sees fit.  However, it appears with the judgment in favor of the anti LGBTQ baker....a business is free to do and serve whoever they please.  Donald Trump himself has made it very clear he's all for quelling media he doesn't agree with, constitution be damned.  He sets the tone.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

14 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Please don't change my posts and quote it like I actually said it.  Thanks.

GO RV, then BV

Your post show Remains the Same where you posted it. I accidentally deleted it from my quoting you, that was not my intentions. I'm so sorry if I hurt your little feelings.

• Thanks 3
  • Downvote 3

InfoWars App DownloadedMore than CNN, CNN Demands Apple and Google Takes Down App

August 7, 2018

8a1348_e504ec562e7a4746a29a0395f7b41199~

After the InfoWars app overtook CNN on Apple’s charts, ranking as the fourth most popular free app, the cable network lobbied Apple to remove the app from its platform.

InfoWars shot up the chartsfollowing censorship of its accounts on most major platforms, which ended with the network being banned from YouTube, Facebook, Apple podcasts, and Spotify.

As of this writing, InfoWars is currently the fourth most popular free app on the Apple App Store, beating CNN, the New York Times, Google News, HuffPost, and dozens of other mainstream news outlets.

InfoWars’ growing success on the App Store prompted CNN to call for further censorship.

“Apple and Google are still selling the InfoWars app, which contains some of the same type of content that both tech giants have pulled from elsewhere on their platforms,” posted CNN on Twitter, following their previous successful campaignto get InfoWars removed from Facebook, Spotify, Apple podcasts, and YouTube.

The post was also retweeted by CNN senior media reporter Oliver Darcy, who has repeatedly pushed for InfoWars’ censorship.

Darcy has also been lobbying for InfoWars to be banned on Twitter.

“Twitter remains Jones’ only big portal to mainstream conversation… It was the only major social media company to take no action against Jones on Monday,” Darcy proclaimed on Tuesday, before adding, “I don’t think we are going to be seeing big tech take action against Fox News or the Daily Caller any time soon

• Thanks 3

I am not a Jones fan. I have personally caught him in too many lies and fabrications over the years. Blatant lies that

he used to manipulate his base regarding a variety of subjects. 

One thing I know personally, and that is I do not want anyone, left, right or in the middle dictating to me what I can watch, listen to or read.

No politician should dictate that choice for us yet amazingly some from both sides actually support that.

This is a bad precedent that could end badly for everyone. Let's encourage thinking for ourselves, making our own choices as to what we

decide or not decide to read, watch or listen to. Censorship is NOT an option in a free society. Freedom of speech and freedom to choose

must survive or we open a door to something potentially very ugly.

• Thanks 3

Alex Jones went into the middle of the woods thinking hippies were the "sacrificing" Illuminati 20-odd years ago, tapped into people's general gullibility and has made millions off his shtick since then. It is what it is...National Enquirer stuff. It's just online instead of the supermarket magazine racks.

I'm all for freedom of speech relatively speaking,  but there's plenty of anger and hate in the world as it is these days, this guy didn't need multiple platforms to spout rhetoric about *** frogs, Sandy Hook being fake, and tinfoil hat BS to further stoke people's fire, and scream like female baboon while doing so. Anyone not seeing through this guy's blubbering needs mental help but hey, society is being fed stuff 10 times worse, and he'll find some corner of the amused to death world to preach his...truth💊...and pick up his fat a-- rantings for :moneybag:and human consumption. 

What a shock...

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

He should be locked in a room with the Sandy Hook parents.

GO RV, then BV

The whole media s---thouse is absolutely going up in flames.

The reactionary masses..."alt-right/snowflakes/blue wave/red wave/"...whatever buzzword is used these days...feed their agenda while not really informing themselves, and would rather be spoon-fed their opinions, and the b---thurt out there is at an all time high...don't be surprised if their's a shooting/death at some rally/gathering with the media fueling it and a race war shortly after (hope I'm wrong about that). 

I mean...do these people actually know where interest rates are and why while talking about the economy, or the law when talking about politicians breaking it? I doubt it.

Most people are just plain ignorant and outlets like Twitter are nothing but a massage tool for them...but I digress.

People can't think for themselves anymore, so this is what it's come to.

I'll have a cup of coffee and a bagel with cream cheese at a coffeeshop while it all plays out. 👍

• Thanks 1