Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A billion may become an alpha .. What does it mean to delete countries zeros of their currency?

DWS112

The dinar will be included in the global basket of currencies in vital stock exchanges, he said.

..remember the stock market is due to launch early next month electronically. Somehwhere along before the launch, i think we will see news CBI launching the deletion of zeroes. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 10

8 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

D8D1ABB4-AC83-4E21-BC91-1D879571C228.gif

We're soooooo gonna' be great drinking buddies with Pitcher, DThug and President elect Davis and PP hahahahahaha :lol::cheesehead:

7 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

It has been forever for me been in this since 2005. If this does happen I will have so much  money I won’t know what to do with it lol. I’m not particularly materialistic but would love to travel with my girlfriend and two kids ( hopefullly soon to be three kids).

Oh wow, blessing to you and to the soon to be new edition in your life!! Just about perfect should the RV pops off shortly!! :cheesehead:

5 hours ago, WheresmyRV? said:

I tip hat off to you dinarbeliever :tiphat:I cant imagine being in this since 2005, I got into this in 2012 and it feels like an eternity already.

I got into this around 2010.....landed right in my lap just about after I got my divorce papers signed and approved by the judge......Looking for "Karma" to come help a brotha' out as soon as that HCL show's it face!!  MORE WHISKEY TONIGHT INDEED DAMMIT!!  HA!! :drunk:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

We're soooooo gonna' be great drinking buddies with Pitcher, DThug and President elect Davis and PP hahahahahaha :lol::cheesehead:

Oh wow, blessing to you and to the soon to be new edition in your life!! Just about perfect should the RV pops off shortly!! :cheesehead:

I got into this around 2010.....landed right in my lap just about after I got my divorce papers signed and approved by the judge......Looking for "Karma" to come help a brotha' out as soon as that HCL show's it face!!  MORE WHISKEY TONIGHT INDEED DAMMIT!!  HA!! :drunk:

You like Knob Creek Whiskey? I’ve recently switched to it from Jameson..... it’s 100 proof.... gets the job done with fewer calories lol... 

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

You like Knob Creek Whiskey? I’ve recently switched to it from Jameson..... it’s 100 proof.... gets the job done with fewer calories lol... 

Lmaoooo!! :lol: No, I haven't yet so I'll be looking to trying it out with the first shot in your name buddy!!

Cheers and thanks!! :cheesehead:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

I’m not particularly materialistic but would love to travel with my girlfriend and two kids ( hopefullly soon to be three kids).

Luigi And Mnt Goat Are Also Hoping To Settle Down And Have More ‘Kids’ ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Texstorm said:

I can accept what ever conclusion that happens in regards to the IQD. What I can't accept is the Iraqi's way of thinking ! They are some of the dumbest , thieving, lying, crazy SOB'S in the world. :facepalm2:

I’m with you. Worst case scenario, I cash out and take the money I had in Dinars and throw some of it at Bitcoin. Easiest route would have  been to close this one out and move on to a lot more investments then just bitcoin!!!!!

😁

May I add that they are also low down pea brain scallywags with dang IQs of 20 and lower...... 🤨

Edited by jcfrag
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

So this definition of 'delete the zeros' comes from Iraq, and it doesnt sound like they are talking about removing the 3 zero notes from circulation,like we have been led to believe. The L word is worse than the worst 4 letter word in the urban dictionary...but is this actually what this article is talking about?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, hspotman said:

So this definition of 'delete the zeros' comes from Iraq, and it doesnt sound like they are talking about removing the 3 zero notes from circulation,like we have been led to believe. The L word is worse than the worst 4 letter word in the urban dictionary...but is this actually what this article is talking about?

Who knows anymore, I just wish they would do something and close all of this.  They will talk about this DOTZ's until the end of time. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, hspotman said:

I think you are right hspotman. Removing notes from circulation is not a main issue in this article.

I guess the title: "A billion may become an alpha", may mean, a billion may become a dominant one(1). 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DWS112 said:

I think you are right hspotman. Removing notes from circulation is not a main issue in this article.

I guess the title: "A billion may become an alpha", may mean, a billion may become a dominant one(1). 

I agree with Hspotman and DWS112.  Iraq has said over and over again that they will remove 3 zeros "from the currency".

I also agree with Adam that we are going to get 10 cents.

I think this will all happen January 1, 2019.

But then again, this is just my opinion, so who really knows?

• Upvote 4

58 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I agree with Hspotman and DWS112.  Iraq has said over and over again that they will remove 3 zeros "from the currency".

I also agree with Adam that we are going to get 10 cents.

I think this will all happen January 1, 2019.

But then again, this is just my opinion, so who really knows?

I've heard this as well but I also heard that this was to occur inside Iraq only (if this is at all possible) and would not effect notes held by us.

4 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

On 1/2/2017 at 7:09 PM, DinarThug said:

He said either the Iraqi currency was within the currency is convertible which can not be used for international settlements , but turning it into another currency, or to the dollar (Oogerh), and goes to Iraq to be paid the proceeds of the sale of oil to the US dollar and that the equivalent of the dinar to $ 3.32.

I still like this article saying it would be worth over $3.

Just has to go International for us to even know what the "delete the zero's" project is, but we do know Iraq and Valenzuela are not the same at all totally.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Botzwana said:

Either way we are probably close to finding out the truth of this one day.

I do not know when or a rate, you just hear me say "wait for it too go International" every time. That is all I care about anymore.

I follow the path the best I can everyday, with everyone's help too. The progress made by Iraq is staggering lately, I see a lot lined up, and this is why I am being patient.

Time will tell, but a lot is lining up.

• Upvote 3

Iraq 

inflation 2%

foreign currency reserves $55.7 billion dollars 

Venezuela

inflation 88,714 %

foreign currency reserves $9.4 billion dollars 

Can you see the difference?

Venezuela is going to RD or LOP

Iraq is going to increase the dinar exchange rate or RV

• Like 1