Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

URGENT: IN PRINT...THE IRAQ DINAR IS NOW INTERNATIONAL.

Luigi1

12 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Wow the Red Raider is given out his awards tonight.  I gave everyone who got a red ruby a greenie, all except one.  It’s pretty lame to be so negative Mr Negerator.   Please go have a few beers and chill.  

Thank You, Mr. Pitcher, Sir, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

5 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Where I come from if you are slow, stubborn, a troublemaker, or just plain ole hard headed we call you a jacka**.

Mr Negerator you are that person and also a yellow belly coward.  

https://goo.gl/images/HmABJa

Image result

Nah, Pitcher, Mr. Negerator ain't THAT pertie!!! :o

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I hate to be so mean to the Negerator but it’s like my middle kid who was always going against the grain. He said how come everyone gets so mad at me dad.  I told him if you are going to be a trouble make expect blow back. Why don’t you try to be less abrasive, loud, irritating, and stop pushing people’s buttons.  It’s immature and not very endearing.  In other words, grow up and get your S***t together.

I dont know what Mr Negerator looks like but if the shoe fits!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Honestly guys,when I first started on this site back in 2010, I didnt see all of this bs guru crap. When I heard dan A and slimeball Tony were starting their own site, I listened to their first initial cc, and I liked all their pumping because it made me feel good...aka hopium. I followed all the continuing gurus with their hopium to their sites....stevei,bgg,etc. I honestly didnt like this place BECAUSE their wasnt all that pumping. Well once I figured it all out about these shysters, I eventually made my way back here......and what do I see???? Tony bulls#!t, frank and delta hogs#!t,etc. seems the gurudiots have found a way in to DV, huh?

Edited by hspotman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, hspotman said:

Honestly guys,when I first started on this site back in 2010, I didnt see all of this bs guru crap. When I heard dan A and slimeball Tony were starting their own site, I listened to their first initial cc, and I liked all their pumping because it made me feel good...aka hopium. I followed all the continuing gurus with their hopium to their sites....stevei,bgg,etc. I honestly didnt like this place BECAUSE their wasnt all that pumping. Well once I figured it all out about these shysters, I eventually made my way back here......and what do I see???? Tony bulls#!t, frank and delta hogs#!t,etc. seems the gurudiots have found a way in to DV, huh?

Agreed!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, siberian_shaddow said:

I used to have a crush on Olivia back then. 😁

I Still Enjoy Wearing Makeup And Occasionally Singing Some Good Broadway Show Tunes ! :o 

Grease-grease-the-movie-32857539-245-160.gif

Hey Wait A Second ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 1

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 5:28 AM, JoeB said:

If it is being exchaged globally it should be found in this list:

http://www.ecb.europa.eu/stats/policy_and_exchange_rates/euro_reference_exchange_rates/html/index.en.html

I cannot see it there, can you?

Of course, you can not find it there because it is another perpetrated lie by the so called "Guru". 

3 hours ago, King Bean said:

Sooner or later, it's bound to catch up with them. :o

Related image

Wtf - So Why Is She Flipping Off The Guy Filming When He Was Only Trying To See If It Was A Schwinn Or A Huffy ? :blink:

Related image

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

As a matter of fact my phone number is listed. Call and let’s see what your beef is. 

Just Make A Call To The Bullpen ! :o 

2013-08-21_Dan_Warthen_can_t_open_bullpen_phone

Or Maybe Just Download The App ...

• Haha 1