Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Away from the protests .. Iraqis are waiting to activate the law of the National Oil Company in September

keylime

36 minutes ago, jscrossroads said:

So, I was praying last week and I asked God about a general time frame for when this ride would come to an end no matter what the outcome. I would just like to move on from this chapter.  First I heard Sept 18 and I thought ok cool God, I didn't ask for a specific date but I'll take that but then he answered back and said no, Sept 2018.   The next date I heard was in the same manner, June 19, as in 2019. So I'm figuring that this may be the time frame that it takes for the rv process to transpire. 

Thoughts?

I audibly heard August several years ago when I prayed and asked God when the Dinar is going to RV. So God may have been answering you for you, or for your personal "ride". It may not have anything to do with the RV in general or the process. Then again, it might. :)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, KristiD said:

Yes this is surely part of the HCL..  But I don't think this is the key to finalizing the HCL.  This is just saying that 10% of the oil money will go to citizens.  But I believe the remaining piece of the HCL that is still in dispute is about how much (what percentage of the oil proceeds) Kurdistan will get from Bagdhad (maybe around 14% I think).  That 10% figure from this article is for all Iraqis and I doubt it has much - if anything - to do with resovling the Kurdistan problem.  That problem is that the Kurds want as much as they can get, while the GOI (Bagdhad) wants to give them as little as they can.  But geeze, surely both sides want to finilize it soon so hopefully each side will finally decide to give up a little so that this can move forward.  Not to burst anyone's bubble..... just want to say that this article is not as important as some of you are thinking it is.

Ok......I'll try to keep it together and continue to be patient....(my feelings inside at the moment😞)

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jg1 said:

It will,  if the rate is $3.22 😏

3 hours ago, happygilmores said:

I just don't see how 10 percent of the current oil revenues spread out to 37.2 million Iraqis is going to make any real difference. But what do I know!

If total oil revenue is $100B/yr and there are 10M adults then $10B(10%) divided by 10M people is $1000/yr.  Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that would be significant for each family. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

Yes, think that's true.

And the last picture I saw of Barzani and Abadi together, just the other day, was 2 (Prime Ministers) meeting and both of them looking at each other with the nicest grins on their faces! Far cry from the “Referendum” days! I could almost see a vision of Iraq’s future in the very gleam of their eyes! 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, yota691 said:

It in the Courts which won't be heard until the 8/14/2018, the Gov has hasn't been formed. To expect the House to pass this on 09/05/2018 is just not gonna happen...Sry not trying to Burst the Bubble but it not gonna happen as the article states....But what do I know as one stated long out dated threads full of garbage....But it could soon

Don't let the turkeys drag you down Brother.  They're most likely drunk anyways 😂

• Upvote 4

First q massive HELLO to all my friends in dinarvets. 

It's been a while i tend to stop reading for about 2weeks on  and 2 weeks off but I'm never far away I haven't posted for some time, personally you don't need to because there is so much information on here by so many intelligent men and women it's a pleasure and privilege to be part of this wonderful family. 

Thank you Adam and staff I know you will put us on the right path. 

BELIEVE in YOURSELF. 

BELIEVE in the DINAR. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, jscrossroads said:

So, I was praying last week and I asked God about a general time frame for when this ride would come to an end no matter what the outcome. I would just like to move on from this chapter.  First I heard Sept 18 and I thought ok cool God, I didn't ask for a specific date but I'll take that but then he answered back and said no, Sept 2018.   The next date I heard was in the same manner, June 19, as in 2019. So I'm figuring that this may be the time frame that it takes for the rv process to transpire. 

Thoughts?

Hmmm. Maybe you should change the batteries in you're talkabout.lol

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, keylime said:

This shouldn't be buried on page 23 of another news feed. What the Woody Wood Pecker's goin' on here?!

Post this with fireworks! 

HCL Baby!!!

HCL!!!!

AUGUST!!!!

Great job there Key lime. Had some Key lime pie at the blue geraffy in Key West. 

Took care of one of those Red Rubies for you.

Can not figure out why you would get one for bring over and pointing out some good news.  

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Great job there Key lime. Had some Key lime pie at the blue geraffy in Key West. 

Can not figure out why you would get one for bring over and pointing out some good news.  

I'll take care of the other ruby to even ya out.

Starr

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Ha ha! Thanks Chuck. A couple negative nellies I guess. No rhyme or reason to just plain stupid. :) I have perfected the keylime pie. Hand them out for Thanksgiving and Christmas. MMMMMM....delicioso!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rockymtnhi said:

If total oil revenue is $100B/yr and there are 10M adults then $10B(10%) divided by 10M people is $1000/yr.  Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that would be significant for each family. 

However we are talking Dinar not dollars, so 1000.00 dinar a year does not sound to significant to me, but hey, what do I know.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, keylime said:

Ha ha! Thanks Chuck. A couple negative nellies I guess. No rhyme or reason to just plain stupid. :) I have perfected the keylime pie. Hand them out for Thanksgiving and Christmas. MMMMMM....delicioso!!!

Love Keylime pie, going to put you on the spot for one at our RV party. Let me now what you want in exchange.  

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, jscrossroads said:

Thoughts?

I am sorry, but few people in here have used God's Name in vain.  They claimed that He told them when it supposed to be revalued, but until today no body has been right.  So, I doubt your declaration. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jaybake said:

I am sorry, but few people in here have used God's Name in vain.  They claimed that He told them when it supposed to be revalued, but until today no body has been right.  So, I doubt your declaration. 

I'm not using his name in vane + I never said he gave me a date for a REVALUATION.  I asked him for a general time frame for when we would see SOME  kind of end to this journey and what I posted was a fairly general time frame. I'm seeing a few misinterpretations of what I posted. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jscrossroads said:

RTI'm not using his name in vane + I never said he gave me a date for a REVALUATION.  I asked him for a general time frame for when we would see SOME  kind of end to this journey and what I posted was a fairly general time frame. I'm seeing a few misinterpretations of what I posted. 

None the less, you used God's name.  I can tell you for sure that it won't happen in those time frame you mentioned.  lol This is just my educated guessed. lol

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1