Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sources Are Confirming 1 to 1 Exchanges In Iraq.

Luigi1

8/1/2018  TNT Tony:  

RayRen:  We didn’t send out any updates because we tried to get confirmation before sending out anything.  We did here from that $20 = 22 dinar in Iraq.  I did contact some sources, and two reported ‘no, they didn’t see anything on that’.  Then we did some more confirmation today from a very good source saying that some people are getting 1:1. Official sources state that “it’s supposed to start today”.

TNT:  We also got a text from Iraq;  this person is leaving and his Iraqi counterpart said that $20 = 22 dinar;  that was on Monday, while we were on the call.  He was telling us things going on on-base, and this was off-base.  He is calling around the country to get more information.  The other one that Ray mentioned, that higher source, attended a meeting today;  they said the vote recounting is complete and they’re all in a meeting right now.  He did get confirmation from that level that the citizens are now receiving 1:1.  We are trying to find out if that is in Kurdistan or anywhere else.

8/1/2018  KTFA:
Manaolana3:  Mon's CC was heaven-scent, as in, the sweet scent of a pikake lei that leaves a lasting fragrance and impression.
So many clues suggests they are further along than we know, or, they care to admit, because of their actions, and the speed in which they are doing things.
My biggest take-away was, that the Iraqi currency is now recognized internationally, and on par with the US dollar, per the article you BF on 7-28 thread, post 176, and BF again on subsequent threads. This is huge Walkingstick!
Thank you! Confirms they are Article VIII compliant, and they lifted their restrictions, as you all have been telling us. The evidence is in print, and it is unfolding right before our very eyes.
My copy of the Turkmenistan's article is like a road-map in itself! It's high-lighted, sequentially numbered, asterisked,  with hand-written notes scribbled all over it. I refer to it now and then just to compare notes.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 13

There's a better chance of me confirming the wife cleaned out the checking account 3 days before payday,

than Frank, RayRen or Luigi having actual 'confirmation' that anyone is exchanging ANYTHING...except BS. 

💩 💩 💩 :lol:

Image result for shoveling shit meme
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, hspotman said:

Its these idiots that make this whole thing seem like a complete sham at times.

Agreed. I once commented how I liked the rumor section. It was a place you could share information that you couldn't, for one reason or another, back up with facts or sources But now this section is outright used and abused. Shame....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

All of this is hogshit and you people that post it know it.  Same crap day after day year after year for fourteen years. Just the guru names change

Yes I am sure that they are exchanging one to one if you are a  top secret tier 1 currency holder with a fricking tinfoil hat and goggles. ..... . unfortunately my tinfoil hat was destroyed by the dog and the lasiks fixed my eyes so no more goggles.  Guess I am out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Per his reflection in the mirror, who happens to be his most trusted source, he has corroborated his own story. If, after reading this, you still don't believe it, just ask him again. 20-22.00 hmmm. Can someone find a fake news source that confirms this? I would really like to be sure before I call 1800- loan me for that low 24% interest loan.

• Haha 1

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:06 PM, mr.unlikely said:

Can someone find a fake news source that confirms this?

Deep Intel today from Mr. BS himself, Bruce the goose, now says that Tier 4 has level A and B, paid out in varying rates.

What the f#&* you say, Bruce ??? I'm about to give up on this and start counting on my Publishers Clearing House

Sweepstakes entries. But I want the young lady to bring my check. LOL.

Image result for publishers clearing house images

:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, King Bean said:

Deep Intel today from Mr. BS himself, Bruce the goose, now says that Tier 4 has level A and B, paid out in varying rates.

What the f#&* you say, Bruce ??? I'm about to give up on this and start counting on my Publishers Clearing House

Sweepstakes entries. But I want the young lady to bring my check. LOL.

Image result for publishers clearing house images

:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

:soon::bravo::twothumbs:  Hi king

• Thanks 1