Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Expired Account?

trakkr

Has anyone else ever gotten this message before? I attempted to log into my a account a couple of weeks ago and got the message "Account Expired, please contact the bank". I have been faithfully logging in every couple of months and my password was set to expire this coming week, when I went to log in to change my password, I got this message. My password has expired before and I had to go through the dozen emails or so to get it reset, but it never said Account was expired before. I've been emailing them daily (Sunday- Thursday) to the 4 different emails I have for them (the ones I use to reset password) for the last couple of weeks but I am not getting any responses. Does anyone know of a phone number that we can call from the states to their "customer service"? Anyone else ever had this problem? 

Trakkr,

I received the same "Account Expired"

login message a few months ago, and for me it was a result of needing to pay my annual fee of 15,000 IQD. I sent the authorization letter, and a copy of my passport to deduct the fee (at about 10:00 am Iraq time, on a business day) and a few days later it was processed. I did have to send a follow up to receive my new temporary password, and received it in a day or two from Mr. Issa. In all it took about 6-7 days and two emails to resolve the issue.

I sent the following email with the authorization letter, and passport copy too these email addresses.

c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.come-bank@warka-bank-iq.comifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

SUBJECT: Account Expired?

Dear Sirs,

My E-banking Subscription has expired, but now I wish to be able to view my accounts again; and especially considering that Warka Bank’s latest security measures to access accounts have been so greatly upgraded.

I apologize for any inconvenience on your part, but I would greatly appreciate your help in being able to temporarily re-use my expired password so that I might log on again and change to a new password.

I now understand that I will then need to renew or change my password at least every three months in order to keep my accounts current and to be in compliance with Warka Bank’s latest account security features. 

Attached to this transmission, please find my signed Application to Renew my Subscription to Warka Bank’s E-banking Services and also a True Copy of my color ID with which your compliance department can verify my identity.

Thank you very much for your help and for your kind attention to my accounts.

My Very Best Regards,

USD Savings Account # ----/-------/---/----/000

IQD Savings Account # ----/-------/---/----/000

I'm not sure you are in the same situation, but this was my situation when my account was "expired"

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2018 at 12:14 PM, trakkr said:

Yeah I'm STILL emailing everyday (sun-thurs) with absolutely no responses. Getting very frustrating, I just wish there was a phone number to call to expedite this process. 

Hi Trakkr,

Try asking for your balances:  

c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com; accounts.m@warka-bank-iq.com; ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com; e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

7 September 2018

C.Accounts Representative, Warka Bank - &
International Affairs Representative

Please advise me of the currency balances in my IQD and USD accounts:
    ---
USD savings account no: 790 / xxxxxx / x / xxxx / 0
IQD savings account no: 790 / xxxxxx/ x / xxxx / 0
    ---
I have not received any responses to my last several communications, so I thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter. I very much appreciate your fine service in the past, and continue to look forward to our future communications & dealings. 

Also, I received an "account expired" on my e.account, and have received no responses to my inquiries regarding my e.account. 
Would you please provide information as to what I need to do to re-activate my e.account. Thank you in advance.

Respectfully,

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

As The World Turns (episode 2)

Finally, after just over 2 months I actually got a response from Mr Issa, and strangely enough with the header "Re:[SPAM] Expired Account" with a temporary password. Not sure why they are receiving my email's as spam, but that would explain the long turn around if they don't check the spam folder very often. 

Well I Actually got into my account and was able to download my current statement, but when I went to change my password from the temp one they gave me it said "wrong password" and now I am once again locked out of my account. Looks like I'm back to the 2am wake ups just to send the email request.

Anyone know how to send the email without it going to spam? I've tried using Gmail, hotmail and Yahoo..

They really should have a customer support phone number to call if they wanna be recognized as a legit financial institute and play in the real world.

A little advice about the temp password, I know because I did the same thing you did. Once you log into your account with that temp password go straight to the tab an change it. I suggest log off an then sign back on. That temp password is only good for that one time, it took me months an emailing a friend back an forth to figure out what I was doing wrong.

Once you change your password, ignore the Wrong Password that pops up an log off. Then log back on with your new password. Try that next month when you get your new temp password from Mr I...

7 minutes ago, DoD said:

A little advice about the temp password, I know because I did the same thing you did. Once you log into your account with that temp password go straight to the tab an change it. I suggest log off an then sign back on. That temp password is only good for that one time, it took me months an emailing a friend back an forth to figure out what I was doing wrong.

Once you change your password, ignore the Wrong Password that pops up an log off. Then log back on with your new password. Try that next month when you get your new temp password from Mr I...

Wow and you figured that out. Sheeez

• 2 years later...

Yes, they charge 15K IQD yearly. I've had to send request for password reset every July, since 2010.

Here's phone numbers:

Contact Us
Warka Bank for Investment and Finance is committed to provide its customers with easier, faster direct contact and service. For more information, you can contact our designated departments by filling out this form.

HQ Phone number +9647700073512

.99/minute - with Verizon

Warka Bank Tel: 011 964 770 007 3512  
US Embassy 011 964 760 030 3000 

Mohammed K. Issa - Head office
011 964 770 888 8819
011 964 770 997 7799
011 962 799 030 930