Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The absence of small monetary categories is detrimental to the stability of the local economy

DWS112

After a 10 hour day in the hot Texas sun and most recently the equivalent in oz of alcohol, who gives a Shiite ! They get more vacations in one year than I've had in a lifetime. The SOB's are liars and thief's and goat f.......s. I'm sorry it's been another long ass hot day and I'm ready for something to happen. My sentiments as of this moment are 8 years of guru BS, Isis , Hezabola, the Iranian resistance, and who ever I left off, can kiss my ass ! The USA has lost more than 5,000 red blooded Americans to these ingreatfull SOB's in the name of freedom ! Iraq wouldn't know an opportunity if it hit them in the face ! I just know this and from a strong military knowledge. One major war and the Middle East is toast for another 15 years, that's what my personal military advisors have expressed to me. Before this all can be over with the US will have to deal with Iran, Syria and Turkey. The only 2 allies we have other than Jurusslem are Suadi and Kuwait. Maybe the fact that the US will have to build the largest foriegn military base in history over there, to keep these SOB' s in line , maybe that will be the deciding factor.....I really don't know. In my opinion we are at a critical moment. Oil is up ! And it don't get any better than this ! Time is at hand ! Go RV ! Go now ! Thanks for the rant ! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

Thanks for the rant ! 

No Worries TexStorm - We Haven’t Seen A Good Rant Like That Since Snookie Went Totally Ape $h*t On The Season Finale Of ‘Jersey Shore’ ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, 3n1 said:

might be recognized but at least in america its not accepted even the banks that sold it in the states will not deal with it today , that said this was just words from an economist not the cbi , thats been my question for years how iraq makes change in the marketplace with nothing smaller than a 250 iqd note people have stated they just round up or down to make change ... everyone inside iraq has to know the  iqd value / rate prohibits their current small notes from use who wants to carry a duffle bag of the current smalls around , increase the currency value and they can use the low notes but thats not a news flash for anyone following this fiasco .. cheers we wait 

Heck of a thing for an economist to say that the currency is internationally recognized.  Not your typical man on the street.  You would think he would know better.  Or maybe he knows "something"?  :shrug:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Texstorm said:

My sentiments as of this moment are 8 years of guru BS, Isis , Hezabola, the Iranian resistance, and who ever I left off, can kiss my ass !

LOL, you tell em Tex! They are an interesting group of people I will say. But hey, it's very nice to see this article anyway. Something is a brewin! Maybe. Stay hydrated in that Texas heat.

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

After a 10 hour day in the hot Texas sun and most recently the equivalent in oz of alcohol, who gives a Shiite ! They get more vacations in one year than I've had in a lifetime. The SOB's are liars and thief's and goat f.......s. I'm sorry it's been another long ass hot day and I'm ready for something to happen. My sentiments as of this moment are 8 years of guru BS, Isis , Hezabola, the Iranian resistance, and who ever I left off, can kiss my ass ! The USA has lost more than 5,000 red blooded Americans to these ingreatfull SOB's in the name of freedom ! Iraq wouldn't know an opportunity if it hit them in the face ! I just know this and from a strong military knowledge. One major war and the Middle East is toast for another 15 years, that's what my personal military advisors have expressed to me. Before this all can be over with the US will have to deal with Iran, Syria and Turkey. The only 2 allies we have other than Jurusslem are Suadi and Kuwait. Maybe the fact that the US will have to build the largest foriegn military base in history over there, to keep these SOB' s in line , maybe that will be the deciding factor.....I really don't know. In my opinion we are at a critical moment. Oil is up ! And it don't get any better than this ! Time is at hand ! Go RV ! Go now ! Thanks for the rant ! 

Right on Bro , couldn't have said it better myself.:bravo:   ................. if I had 10K emeralds they would be headed your way .....................

95 at my house tonight. I was in Phoenix/Scottsdale Tuesday night thru Thursday night, 102 at 12:00 midnight Wednesday night, holy shitte it was hot.

Stay cool my friend and the 1st round is on me ...:cheesehead:

I'll take the Saudis and Kuwaitis as allies any day over the rest of the ME jerk offs ..........

Semper Fi:salute:

GO RV :backflip:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

Heck of a thing for an economist to say that the currency is internationally recognized.  Not your typical man on the street.  You would think he would know better.  Or maybe he knows "something"?  :shrug:

i hear ya floridian , the iqd is the official and internationally recognized currency of iraq that is a true statement, just not sure its internationally traded and accepted yet around the world .... #ready to exchange   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 YEARS LATER

• 10 YEARS LATER
  • 10 YEARS LATER
  • Members
1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

. . . F*^K ? :tiphat:- I'll say it, I'm used to being in trouble  ;)

Good Thing Ur Completely ‘Tanked’ And Wearing Armor ! :o 

(See His Avatar)

’10 Years Later’ Will Get The Joke In Another Decade ...

Unfortunately We’ll Probably Still Be Here ...

:D   :D   :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, jeepguy said:

hey tex storm  --------->  what do you do there  in  " Houston  "   Houston - Houston -Houston   ,   oil field   work ?

Hello Jeepguy and good morning DV !  I sell like giant trees, Palms,Oaks etc......the kind that takes cranes and heavy equipment to move. Hot as hell in the summer and colder than a well diggers ass in the wet winters LOL....and there's very little room for mistakes.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

They are using there cards to make online purchases now . I don't think they would have a small category problem that is digital as well ?

The article is very odd, never seen anything like it before. I am hoping to see more like this too.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, DinarThug said:

10 YEARS LATER

• 10 YEARS LATER
  • 10 YEARS LATER
  • Members

Good Thing Ur Completely ‘Tanked’ And Wearing Armor ! :o 

(See His Avatar)

’10 Years Later’ Will Get The Joke In Another Decade ...

Unfortunately We’ll Probably Still Be Here ...

:D   :D   :D 

Us D (Dumb) A ( Azz ) T (tankers) DAT’S is mo smarter Dan DAT !  :tiphat:if we’re here for another decade I’ll be wearing diapers and a drooling fool pushing a walker. I’m just a fool at the moment :jester:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

My mental model is the amount and availability of Iraqi Dinar in Iraq is gauged by the availability of Iraqi Dinar in The United States Of America and other countries. Here is a summary of availability and prices for Iraqi Dinar available from a sampling of internet vendors updated just now:

image.thumb.png.ebb93da4230f8ccd55bde237e4b20a3a.png

Green indicates available, Red indicates out of stock, and -------- indicates this vendor does not offer that category of Iraqi Dinar.

www.buyiqd.com appears to be running low on the uncirculated 5,000 and circulated 25,000 notes.

In relation to what the article noted, the 250, 500, and 1.000 denominations are not available in The United States Of America as readily and price comparably to the 5,000, 10,000, 25,000, and 50,000 notes.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT OR PUMP FOR PURCHASING DINAR. CAVEAT EMPTOR, READER!!!

In The Mean Time...............................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, newbieDA said:

The article is very odd, never seen anything like it before. I am hoping to see more like this too.

I'm wrong quite often.  But I do believe this is starting to spell out for us . The currency on their cards is used for international purchases on online.  This article says a currency ,I assume the card currency has a value. Which would be needed to make international purchases. The card currency i assume , cant be smuggled stolen or counterfeit . Being why the CBI and Alak are seeing World Wide acclaim and Release from watch list and certain Sanctions . It looks like we are in the midst of the reinstatement. I guess the Digital side. You would think Article 8 acceptance is needed for that. Perhaps a quiet acceptance. Bank in Dubai outside Iraq . Islamic banking growing . Smart Cards expanding . To me it seems we are just about there. Whatever looks like when it shows itself .

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

My mental model is the amount and availability of Iraqi Dinar in Iraq is gauged by the availability of Iraqi Dinar in The United States Of America and other countries. Here is a summary of availability and prices for Iraqi Dinar available from a sampling of internet vendors updated just now:

image.thumb.png.ebb93da4230f8ccd55bde237e4b20a3a.png

Green indicates available, Red indicates out of stock, and -------- indicates this vendor does not offer that category of Iraqi Dinar.

www.buyiqd.com appears to be running low on the uncirculated 5,000 and circulated 25,000 notes.

In relation to what the article noted, the 250, 500, and 1.000 denominations are not available in The United States Of America as readily and price comparably to the 5,000, 10,000, 25,000, and 50,000 notes.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT OR PUMP FOR PURCHASING DINAR. CAVEAT EMPTOR, READER!!!

In The Mean Time...............................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Good Morning Synopsis !

• Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Us D (Dumb) A ( Azz ) T (tankers) DAT’S is mo smarter Dan DAT !  :tiphat:if we’re here for another decade I’ll be wearing diapers and a drooling fool pushing a walker. I’m just a fool at the moment :jester:

Look at the bright side

i will be beside u in same shape drooling also

we can have wheelchair races 

• Haha 2