Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling - There’s Going To Be A Hard Revaluation !

DinarThug

7 hours ago, ixic said:

I attended Breitling's event today.  He gave an overall outline on historical trends and global economies.

Iraq and dinar wise, he answered questions people had, but nothing new he hasn't already talked about on his audios.

Two things that he did mention I found worth noting:

~The lower the price of oil goes, the more pressure on Iraq to revalue.

~They have only so much money to use into 2019, unless oil prices skyrocketed, they would have to increase purchasing power.

Not much other than that, majority of the questions people asked were answered many times before in his audios.

He is not a date/rate guy.  He did point a memo to the IMF from Iraq years ago about how Iraq intends to get the dinar to be $3.00+ again.

It won't start at $3, it would come out lower and float up to $3+.

Dinar wise, thats it.  He doesn't pump up false hopes and say "it's happening next week".

He just simply states it's going to revalue, plain and simple.

There it is, have a good night DV.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ixic said:

~They have only so much money to use into 2019, unless oil prices skyrocketed, they would have to increase purchasing power.

I guess it makes sense ,  if oil is high in price , the Iraqi peeps  have butt loads more  dollars ,  if oil drops too 45 or 40 again ,  they will cry  the poor house tune again !  now they have  demonstrations going on  ,  unseated government ,    something has to  open -up  ,   give it up already  ... {   Iraqi folks want progress  ,  jobs ,  ---- they are getting  cash for what ever in the q-cards or what ever cards ,  give those digits  some value ,  get the loot flowing  and the rest usually follows --- jobs , improvements ,  happy folks <---------- oh  wait  we are talking  the sand box  ,  I loose myself  at times :eek: } 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

I guess it makes sense ,  if oil is high in price , the Iraqi peeps  have butt loads more  dollars ,  if oil drops too 45 or 40 again ,  they will cry  the poor house tune again !  now they have  demonstrations going on  ,  unseated government ,    something has to  open -up  ,   give it up already  ... {   Iraqi folks want progress  ,  jobs ,  ---- they are getting  cash for what ever in the q-cards or what ever cards ,  give those digits  some value ,  get the loot flowing  and the rest usually follows --- jobs , improvements ,  happy folks <---------- oh  wait  we are talking  the sand box  ,  I loose myself  at times :eek: } 

Ya had me there w/ya for a second lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I am a slave to tech. :lol:

As If The Electronic Nipple Clamps Didn’t Already Give That Away ! :o 

Btw - Bruce And Luigi Want To Know If They Can Just Order Those From Amazon ...

And If The Autocorrect Will Give Them A Shock Every Time They Intentionally Misspell A Word ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5

7-29-2018   Newshound Guru chattels   

[Im wondering if this slow election counting...

is not on purpose for something else.]  

Historically manual vote recounts in Iraq have taken 30 days and the formation of a government about 90 days.

Much of this is arguably business or politics as usual in Iraq.

The protests are not unusual either although more violent and widespread this time.

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, ixic said:

I attended Breitling's event today.  He gave an overall outline on historical trends and global economies.

Iraq and dinar wise, he answered questions people had, but nothing new he hasn't already talked about on his audios.

Not much other than that, majority of the questions people asked were answered many times before in his audios.

He is not a date/rate guy.  He did point a memo to the IMF from Iraq years ago about how Iraq intends to get the dinar to be $3.00+ again.

It won't start at $3, it would come out lower and float up to $3+.

Dinar wise, thats it.  He doesn't pump up false hopes and say "it's happening next week".

He just simply states it's going to revalue, plain and simple.

There it is, have a good night DV.

Thanks.  Anything you can tell us of what tax advice Bob gave?  I know he recommends ROTHs and CRUTs.

• Upvote 3

7-29-2018   Newshound Guru ChrisC   ...

I no longer believe this is about Iraq. 

They could have counted the votes ten times by now if they were using their fingers and toes.  

I will say though that I personally believe whatever is being done is for our good.  

I believe in Trump and I know he wants this to be a win for everybody, but especially us.  ...

I believe they will resolve it soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

7-29-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:

"The absence of small monetary categories is detrimental to the stability of the local economy

Quote: "Central Bank has equipped the Rafidain Bank and Rashid Banknotes

and small groups to pay within the salaries of employees,

and the bank to sort out the damaged and compensated with new papers..."  

This is now getting very interesting... 

They are telling us they have an issue with not having 250s, 500s and 1000s...

Dried em up off the streets, now they are providing the new to the Rafidain and Rasheed.

Sure smells like they populated the banks with new paper (new currency)...imo.

• Upvote 2

7-30-2018   Newshound Guru chattels   Article quote: 

"Former Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki’s wealth is estimated at $50 billion, the US magazine Forbes said. 

The magazine has published the list of world’s ten wealthiest men in the world in 2015 with Maliki occupying the fifth place... 

former head of council of representatives Osama al-Nujaifi reserved the 10th place with $44 billion followed by Ayad Alawi who owns $35 billion."   

What happened to "Where did you get this?"

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7-30-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article quotes: 

"And promoting the circulation of small denomination banknotes."; 

"The information campaign should encourage people to deposit their cash currency in accounts at banks.

The campaign must make it clear that once the currency reform is initiated,

account holders can withdraw their money in the form of new banknotes.";  

"The next phase of currency reform is the conversion from old cash currency to new."   

The process described  is befitting of the process being completely underway now! ~ IMO

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 1

7-30-2018   Newshound Guru chattels  

Abadi,..." there is an economic renaissance ahead of us after..."   

Kap [Guru Kaperoni]  seems to think that such an economic renaissance is "close". 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

7-30-2018   Newshound Guru chattels   Article quote: 

"Former Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki’s wealth is estimated at $50 billion, the US magazine Forbes said. 

The magazine has published the list of world’s ten wealthiest men in the world in 2015 with Maliki occupying the fifth place... 

former head of council of representatives Osama al-Nujaifi reserved the 10th place with $44 billion followed by Ayad Alawi who owns $35 billion."   

What happened to "Where did you get this?"

Someone has to ask,"What was the difference in his worth before he became Prime Minister and now. So frustrating.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Rugbylaird19 said:

Someone has to ask,"What was the difference in his worth before he became Prime Minister and now. 

Similar To The Clinton’s Astronomical Accumulation Of Wealth After Getting Involved In Politics ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

7-31-2018   Newshound Guru Don961   Article quotes:  

"Fitch Ratings International said on Monday it kept its rating of Iraq unchanged at B with a stable outlook."  

"Fitch said in a statement that it had confirmed its long-term risk rating for foreign currency debt default at " B ",

which means high risk."  

Iraq remains in the international credit rating "b".   

The risk of repayment of foreign currency debt is high.

• Upvote 1

From 2012...If he's still selling dinar I'd take this with a big grain 'o salt.

Who is Breitling?

breitling+and+frog.jpg
Tony "Breitling" Elder

In October of 2011 it was revealed that Tony Breitling is in fact Tony Elder from Lake Havasu City, Arizona.  He's a friend of Roger (another site) and Angela (Treasury Vault formerly the Currency Vault) Dorman and had them listed as friends on his Facebook page prior to being outed.  Breitling has found a clever way of making money off of the Iraqi dinar.  He presents himself as some kind of investment professional and gets people to email him questions that he is happy to answer in his YouTube videos.  These email addresses no doubt go right into his marketing strategy where he can sell people any number of investment products ranging from the ISX Report (which uses his company's name Select Play Media on the PayPal page when you order it), the lower denom insurance plan (set up with his buddy Roger Dorman and his dinar dealer wife Angela), or REIC (a MLM real estate investment scheme).  I figure it's just a matter of time until Tony will have a book or DVD to sell people.  He's probably just waiting for his ghost writer to put it together.  

Tony has been in the dinar investment for years, and has a reputation for making outrageous claims like having associates sitting in on the RV negotiations or contacts at the UN, US senate, and the IMF.  He stated in 2010 that the Vietnamese dong was set to RV but of course it has only depreciated since then.  In December of that year he said that it was on the table for the dinar to RV by the end of the year.  He  has called the RV of the Iraqi dinar a 100% sure thing, a lock, and a winning lottery ticket.  He's also known for his amusing mispronunciation of words like libelous (liabus), incentive (incenitive), recognize (recunize), Ernst & Young (Ernest & Young), Arab (ā´- rab), and oriented (orientated).  In addition his statement of facts surrounding the IQD are notoriously inaccurate, a classic example being his rendition of the redenomination of the Turkish lira in 2005 where he stated that they removed three zeros (it was six), they didn't get rid of any notes (they got rid of all of them), inflation was at 50% (it was around 8%), and they had no GDP growth (it was over 8% that year).  

http://thebreitlingwatch.blogspot.com/2012/06/who-is-breitling.html

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

People dog Adam Montana online too just so you know. Do your own research and realize that everyone has an opinion about somebody else in the dinar world. No-one knows if and when the dinar will ever RV other than the CBI. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4