Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Activity In Reno Is On The Rise.

Luigi1

this latest just in...What's going on in Reno?

Once again...Reno is at center stage.

Could Medicine Hat & Moose Jaw be not too far behind?

"Jammed up in Reno" by MenoReno - 7.25.18

This just in from a close source. Dozens of planes have landed in Reno, as of yesterday, creating a madhouse. We've been waiting for months for them to send for the sellers, and it seems they are finally starting. The buyers must be ready because they are paying for the sellers to come to them. I doubt they would have brought them in unless they are ready to go. As soon as I hear they are starting the process and actually paying out, I will let you all know. Because if Reno is ready, Tier 4 can't be far behind.

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link | see forum rules
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

A. July 25 2018 TNT Call Ray, Tony: 

1. Banks expected this to be happening real soon.

2. Iraq appeared to be dragging this out to the end of the month.

3. Contract rates for the Dong were said to be gone, yet several years ago people were paid contract rates on their Dong exchange. At our appointment we would have to ask if a contract rate was available.

B. July 25 2018 12:58 pm EST, MenoReno: “Jammed up in Reno” by MenoReno – 7.25.18 This just in from a close source: Dozens of planes have landed in Reno, as of yesterday, July 24, creating a madhouse. We’ve been waiting for months for them to send for the sellers, and it seems they are finally starting. The buyers must be ready because they are paying for the sellers to come to them. I doubt they would have brought them in unless they are ready to go. As soon as I hear they are starting the process and actually paying out, I will let you all know. If Reno is ready, Tier 4 can’t be far behind.

C. July 25 2018 6:57 pm EST RV Release, Tilton: “RV Set for Release” – Philip Tilton Intel Update 7-25-18 The RV was set for release this morning. Guess what? Tomorrow may be different. My prayers are with you.

D. July 25 2018 9:28 pm EST, Zap: ZAP’s Mid-Week Report – The Office of POOFness – 7.25.18

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Links | see forum rules
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

26/7/2018 (Disclaimer: The following is an overview of the current situation based on rumors/leaks from several sources which may or may not be truthful or accurate.)
The Cabal are defeated. Full disclosure must be given before the final take down can occur. It is only a matter of presenting the evidence in a way for the masses to understand and accept.
According to sources, final preparations are being made for the RV event as Zimbabwe's general election approaches.
Tier 3 groups are being called in to Reno, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Calgary and are expected to receive liquidity.
Unconfirmed rumors state thousands of Tier 3 groups/individuals have received liquidity. However, this would contradict previous intel of all Tiers exchanging/redeeming simultaneously.
Nonetheless, Tiers 1, 2, and 3 have been told to consider the RV event "imminent".
They got to be dancing in the streets of Moose Jaw & Medicine Hat.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:
They got to be dancing in the streets of Moose Jaw & Medicine Hat.

Sorry. I live an hr. away from Medicine Hat and was in Moose Jaw last Friday. No Dancing, no nothing...  LOL  But Al Capone's Tunnels in Moose Jaw was really Interesting, but that was about it.

pp

• Upvote 3

OKAY , this is HOT news from the Jeep guy news desk , Too hot to miss ----------- freaking planes are landing every 5 minutes , repeat " every 5 minutes ....  At Louisville airport , Some are loaded heavy , with --- not  RVS ------ BUT -- FedEx s 😁

Edited by jeepguy
  • Haha 5

50 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

OKAY , this is HOT news from the Jeep guy news desk , Too hot to miss ----------- freaking planes are landing every 5 minutes , repeat " every 5 minutes ....  At Louisville airport , Some are loaded heavy , with --- not  RVS ------ BUT -- FedEx s 😁

19 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

FedEX would be Memphis. Louisville would be  BROWN. Big difference in service reliability .

Jeepguy......Fake News and you just got out'ed.........Fed Ex has white planes and white trucks so in today's mindset they are Racist.  UPS has the Brown planes and the Brown Trucks both with Gold Lettering......They are not Racist by today's standards and the Gold somehow reflects the Gold Teeth all the MS=13 members have.

Just so ya know who to trust these days.

Karsten

• Upvote 3

On 7/25/2018 at 2:56 PM, Luigi1 said:

"Jammed up in Reno" by MenoReno - 7.25.18

Dozens of planes have landed in Reno creating a madhouse.

Luigi - Quit Trying To ‘Pedal’ This Crap Here ! :o 

42s.gif

And Bruce Says To Knock Off Cruising The Men’s Basketball Courts Topless And Get Ur A$$ Rolling Towards Reno ! :lmao:

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

FedEX would be Memphis. Louisville would be  BROWN. Big difference in service reliability .

Hahahaha , man I was beating my brain pan out , who flies into Louisville ,. ---- it sounded better with fed-ex !  ( You guys got me  😀 )

• Upvote 2

this latest just in....Bruce is exited...things are happening out West.

Bruce July 24:

On Sat. 6,000 people in 73 cities were called in by their banks to exchange their Dinar at a rate around $4. Over the last three days the CBI has been getting connected to all the banks across the world, which will finalize around 11 pm EST July 24. Paybackers out West went on lockdown at 8:15 EST July 24. Funds were supposed to be available by July 25 so the bonds could be paid out.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 5

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 5:31 AM, Luigi1 said:

this latest just in....Bruce is exited...

I wonder the condition of Goose's brain when I read all this made-up cr#p.

And that he makes up new stuff week after week. Then I remember...…

Related image

Luigi....please have mom show you how to use spell check. :lol:

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 8:48 PM, jeepguy said:

More believable information other than the switcheroo. 

Edited by js214