Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW! 2 articles in one week from the CBI on the strength of the dinar?

Luigi1

7-22-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "ALI AL-ALAQ, THE CONTINUATION OF THE IRAQI DINAR TO MAINTAIN ITS STRENGTH AGAINST THE DOLLAR"  Alaq is telling the govt and citizens he is still ready to move on the “project to delete the zeros” whenever they get this election mess straightened out.  Something is going on..

7-22-2018   Newshound Guru Whitelions   I believe and mind you it's my belief...that it has to be a little over Kuwait and very close to Saudi Arabia ...so we figure 3.60 to 3.80 because they have to be able to run the country and compete with the market in the world as well...even if they just reinstate it, it will be over 3.00... and NO FLOAT...

7-22-2018   Newshound Guru chattels   Article:   "Economic expert: interruption of the Internet creates an unstable environment for investment"   The internet disruption is a result of the protesting and civil strife.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

7 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

7-22-2018   Newshound Guru Whitelions   I believe it's very close to Saudi Arabia ...so we figure 3.60 to 3.80

51 minutes ago, trvlr787 said:

Shows what this Whitelion knows. If it is close to Saudi’s Arabia it’s .27 not what he/she is spouting

Yep, He’s Totally White-Lyin’ Out His LionTail ! :o 

Lion Son Of A B-itch ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, trvlr787 said:

Shows what this Whitelion knows. If it is close to Saudi’s Arabia it’s .27 not what he/she is spouting

I was thinking the same thing.. I remember looking up the value of Saudi Arabia’s currency years ago and it was not even worth .50 compared to the USD. So yea, he has no clue what he is talking about..

• Upvote 2

Luigi, I know I disagree with you regularly. I admit I have had to much fun at your expense,  and I do feel a little bad about that. But as we have learned on this site the IQD can never reach $3.60, the same level as surrounding ME countries. They must remain marginally below that rate if they are going to remain competative and draw in the business Iraq needs to complete the rebuilding of Iraq . Plus if they need that competitiveness to actually diversify their economy.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6