Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali al-Aalak: We succeeded in maintaining the {strength of the dinar}

yota691

Ali al-Aalak: We succeeded in maintaining the {strength of the dinar}

19/7/2018 12:00 am 

BAGHDAD / Tariq al-Araji 
Revealed the governor of the Central Bank Ali al-Alaq, the continuation of the Iraqi dinar to maintain its strength against the dollar, stressing that this is a success of the monetary policy followed by the bank, despite the crises experienced by Iraq, and disclosed the development of an integrated strategy for years ( 2016 2020) contains dozens of plans and initiatives. 
Al-Alak said in an exclusive interview with Al-Sabah, "The preservation of the dinar against the dollar is a strong element, especially that the exchange rates in many stable countries fall significantly and reach 30 or 40 percent, while in other countries it may fall to more than That ", noting that" the function of the central bank is to maintain the stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the  
dollar. "
He added that "the honor of the Governor of the Central Bank promised him the best Arab comes in the framework of external follow-up of various organizations related to the banking issue through the monitoring of a number of indicators and standards adopted at the bank," explaining that "these organizations confirmed that the Central Bank during the last three years moved from a bank Working in the functions of the twentieth century to an institution working in the functions of the twenty-first century, and was able to exceed the legacy of years of mismanagement  
and isolation. " 
"The bank has made tremendous efforts over the past three years to keep abreast of developments by adding new functions and functions that are being created for the first time in parallel with other countries, as well as continuing focused operations in training, development and benefiting from the support of international organizations and central banks," he said.
"Financial stability and risk management, as well as overall quality management and compliance management, are among the other important functions that have been introduced into the central bank," he said. "For the first time, the bank's organizational structure was restructured to accommodate these new jobs Through working with the Office of an international consultant, according to an integrated strategy for the years 2016 and 2020 includes dozens of plans and initiatives that must be completed during that period. " 
As for the central bank's entry into major investments in the country, Alaq explained that "the central banks should not risk reserves because they are a defense dam against the economic and financial crises facing the countries." He explained that "the rules of use for the reserve or investment must be placed in a safe place So that the Bank has the ability to respond to any demand for hard currency. "
"Among the things that measure the successes and achievements on the basis of which are the nature of the circumstances surrounding the institution in charge of a particular work in the sense that it reveals the capabilities and potentials, and highlights the strengths and the ability to confront, To confront difficult conditions and overcome them with wisdom and with great responsibility, and did not distance himself from the financial and security challenges facing the state and the government. "  
The governor of the Central Bank," The entry of gangs to support the terrorist to Mosul with low oil prices, caused direct pressure on the bank in a timely manner , But the bank was able to 
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 11

2 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Thx Yota.... Yada, yada, yada.

So if nothing changes by 2020   /   Then their plan sucks!

It's nice to hear at least the banking is in the 21st Century. Moving forward

If by December 31st 2020 or by January 3rd 2021 the Dinar (or Dong) hasn't popped, I wouldn't know what I'll be drinking to forget about this thing by then after 14 years.  :facepalm2:

However..........(sigh)......keeping the faith!  -_-:confused2::praying:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Thanks Yota...Iraq has only had a good run for the past 4 years...Iraq was getting raped throughout the Maliki/Obummer area...Small countries could run their economies off what was embezzled through Iraq...So yea with a little tweak here and some manipulating there... yea pat yourselves on the back for that...ask the people rioting in the streets on their opinions...and I'm quite sure that'd be getting patted on their backs for a starter....

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

4 hours ago, yota691 said:

Through working with the Office of an international consultant

i remember when the imf stepped in to oversee the cbi operations , cbi was not acting independent from the goi at all .

4 hours ago, yota691 said:

explaining that "these organizations confirmed that the Central Bank during the last three years moved from a bank Working in the functions of the twentieth century to an institution working in the functions of the twenty-first century, and was able to exceed the legacy of years of mismanagement  
and isolation. " 

excellent Alak , now accept imf Article 8 , increase the currency another 99.8 cents then boast how ur equal to the dollar and get iraq really functioning in the 21st century  ...thanks yota 

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Laid Back said:

I hope the increase of the dinar exchange rate is included in the  2016-2020 strategic plan.!

Go RV ASAP 

It's in the making bro. Convertible currency is in the Cbi Strategic Plan & with WB stressing lately (The representative of the World Bank stressed the need for Iraq to open up to the world and achieve economic growth. Link http://www.cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=8406 )  they need to open up to world economic etc i guess they are destined to do so now arm with support from FATF &  MENA FATF (for Middle East & South Africa Financial Action Task Force(  under its ongoing global AML/CFT compliance process. Iraq will work with MENAFATF to improve further its AML/CFT regime. Link :http://www.fatf-gafi.org/publications/high-riskandnon-cooperativejurisdictions/documents/fatf-compliance-june-2018.html)

Only time now will tell

Soon sooner later

Go RV As soon as appropriately possible😎💪

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Reez said:

It's in the making bro. Convertible currency is in the Cbi Strategic Plan & with WB stressing lately (The representative of the World Bank stressed the need for Iraq to open up to the world and achieve economic growth. Link http://www.cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=8406 )  they need to open up to world economic etc i guess they are destined to do so now arm with support system" rel="">support from FATF &  MENA FATF (for Middle East & South Africa Financial Action Task Force(  under its ongoing global AML/CFT compliance process. Iraq will work with MENAFATF to improve further its AML/CFT regime. Link :http://www.fatf-gafi.org/publications/high-riskandnon-cooperativejurisdictions/documents/fatf-compliance-june-2018.html)

Only time now will tell

Soon sooner later

Go RV As soon as appropriately possible😎💪

Thanks for your input Reez. :twothumbs:

11 hours ago, NextYear said:

Around 1.5 years left. Hope something happens sooner in terms of RV. I want to really gloat at all the nay sayers here at my end.

I wanna gloat against my ex-wife for never to had believe in this thing and free from thoughts of me being insane :jester:

4 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

I wanna gloat against my ex-wife for never to had believe in this thing and free from thoughts of me being insane :jester:

My soon to be ex thinks Dinar is a scam. In the financial discovery papers she sure is wanting money from it now.

Selfish and greedy POS.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Everytime we “ appear “ to be heading past the line 🏁 articles surface with yet more persistent  info stating a further push out to deliver on the goods.

The people have begun demonstrations in force and still only bandaids appear: as if to say “ . . . . here ya go, This ought to hold you for a few more years.” 

Mite such a mess there and maybe in a few weeks to a month or so a new GOI could be formed-what then. . . Action or excuses & more foot dragging ? 

Well, back to Day Trading 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Everytime we “ appear “ to be heading past the line 🏁 articles surface with yet more persistent  info stating a further push out to deliver on the goods.

The people have begun demonstrations in force and still only bandaids appear: as if to say “ . . . . here ya go, This ought to hold you for a few more years.” 

Mite such a mess there and maybe in a few weeks to a month or so a new GOI could be formed-what then. . . Action or excuses & more foot dragging ? 

Well, back to Day Trading 

I've given up hope to seeing anything hit this year, more than likely next year I am thinking.  This election and government formation will go until the end of the year most likely.

• Upvote 1