Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: Sirens launched today at the pool of banks training practices

110885.jpg?width=750&&height=375

2018/07/18 15:14
  •  

A heavy security spread around the Central Bank after the sounding of the warning sirens

BAGHDAD / MESSALA: Social networking sites have been reported as a result of a heavy security deployment around the Central Bank of Iraq. 

And monitored the "obelisk" published by activists on Facebook: "the launch of warning sirens in the Central Bank of Iraq, and the spread of security forces, without knowing the details."

Which caused the spread of security forces as pictured:

Image wont post please hit link.

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/144344/بالصورة-انتشار-امني-مكثف-حول-البنك-المركزي-بعد-انطلاق-صافرات-الانذار

• Upvote 7

3427.jpg

Logo of the Central Bank of Iraq

Banks

Economy News Baghdad:

The Central Bank of Iraq, on Wednesday, that the sirens that were launched today at the banks complex training practices .

The Information Office of the Central Bank of Iraq in a statement received by "Economy News", "The whistle alarm launched today (2018/7/18) in the banking complex in Al-Rashid Street of the regular training practices carried out by the Department of Civil Defense in coordination with the security services And lasts for two days . "

Views 83   Date Added 07/18/2018

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=12950

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Maliki and his goons, trying the ol' Shabibi-Alak two-step. I remember when he lit up the CBI

before, to destroy the evidence Shabs had on him ransacking the treasury.

Won't somebody flatten that cockroach.

🐜 🐜

Image result for ringo starr caveman giant bug gif

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I dunno, folks. Maybe they are getting ready for the mad rush when the lower denominations are announced???!!!

Here's Hopin'!!!

In The Mean Time.......................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I dunno, folks. Maybe they are getting ready for the mad rush when the lower denominations are announced???!!!

Here's Hopin'!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

How do you think they will do this?  Are you thinking, for instance, the 25 dinar and 25,000 dinar will be equal (worth the same)?

And are you thinking that the exchange rate will be 1 to 1, and our 25,000 will be worth $25,000, while in Iraq the 25,000 is worth 25?

This doesn't seem fair to the Iraqis that have 25,000 notes in the mattress.

I am just not understanding how they can issue the lower denominations without dropping the 3 zeros first.  

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Floridian said:

How do you think they will do this?  Are you thinking, for instance, the 25 dinar and 25,000 dinar will be equal (worth the same)?

And are you thinking that the exchange rate will be 1 to 1, and our 25,000 will be worth $25,000, while in Iraq the 25,000 is worth 25?

I am just not understanding how they can issue the lower denominations without dropping the 3 zeros first.  

Well, OK, I'll be honest. I was just trying to introduce a little comedic relief here, Floridian, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I do think it odd that they did announce the, "training practices carried out by the Department of Civil Defense in coordination with the security services And lasts for two days". For what reason is the "Civil Defense" involved with all this and needs to practice for two days?

I have visions of bank runs and the the "Civil Defense" will be used to quell any unrest the Bicraqi Iraqis are so prone to do. I do think there will be a need for various forms of security once the lower denominations are announced before the people see this as a really, really good thing and the "Civil Defense" is there to prevent the holders of large denominations from being rushed, mugged, and looted.

So, some connect-the-dots on my part.

Just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Floridian said:

don't have the answer but i feel that was the push to get the unbanked banked and get that " home IQD " stash into the system to implement the 3 zero project and would make a more " suitable environment " who knows how currency reform will occur imo the iraqi with the house iqd will continue to keep it there using the USD instead until reform happens pretty sure they know whats happening so they are waiting too .... cheers

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Well, OK, I'll be honest. I was just trying to introduce a little comedic relief here, Floridian, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I do think it odd that they did announce the, "training practices carried out by the Department of Civil Defense in coordination with the security services And lasts for two days". For what reason is the "Civil Defense" involved with all this and needs to practice for two days?

I have visions of bank runs and the the "Civil Defense" will be used to quell any unrest the Bicraqi Iraqis are so prone to do. I do think there will be a need for various forms of security once the lower denominations are announced before the people see this as a really, really good thing and the "Civil Defense" is there to prevent the holders of large denominations from being rushed, mugged, and looted.

So, some connect-the-dots on my part.

Just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

Oh my!  How did I miss this?  I was out most of the day yesterday, so maybe that's why.  This is very interesting!  Thanks, Synopsis.  😊

"I do think it odd that they did announce the, "training practices carried out by the Department of Civil Defense in coordination with the security services And lasts for two days". For what reason is the "Civil Defense" involved with all this and needs to practice for two days?"

• Thanks 1

Just now, Floridian said:

Oh my!  How did I miss this?  I was out most of the day yesterday, so maybe that's why.  This is very interesting!  Thanks, Synopsis.  😊

"I do think it odd that they did announce the, "training practices carried out by the Department of Civil Defense in coordination with the security services And lasts for two days". For what reason is the "Civil Defense" involved with all this and needs to practice for two days?"

:twothumbs: Floridian!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

3427.jpg

Logo of the Central Bank of Iraq

Banks

Economy News Baghdad:

The Central Bank of Iraq, on Wednesday, that the sirens that were launched today at the banks complex training practices .

The Information Office of the Central Bank of Iraq in a statement received by "Economy News", "The whistle alarm launched today (2018/7/18) in the banking complex in Al-Rashid Street of the regular training practices carried out by the Department of Civil Defense in coordination with the security services And lasts for two days . "

Views 83   Date Added 07/18/2018

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=12950

That's what I get for not reading the article.  Civil Defense mentioned and I didn't see it.  :lol:

"regular training practices carried out by the Department of Civil Defense"

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

AC shut down right after the Sewers backed up into all the toilets

That would explain why the 'extended parliament' plan couldn't gain any steam. Overflow into their 'regular' meeting area.....the cafeteria. Special of the day: sh!t on a shingle...Iraq style. :o

• Haha 3

I don't know about ya'll, but out of the 9 years I've been studying reading and posting the news, this is the first time I've ever read about such a drill....and why would it last two days? I think there is more to the story and more than likely we may never findout.  Maybe the CBI is just a little paranoid after the protests and the destruction of government and private property.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to Central Bank: Sirens launched today at the pool of banks training practices

We can only guess . And I have several 😃! With the president of Iraq announcing a decree to end parliaments current session . Abadi's launching of reforms in Basara. 3.5 trillion in dinar / or the release of Petrodollars. The CBI announcing their success. It puts tremendous pressure on Iran, Maliki and others to act in great desperation . One of those action might be something directed at the CBI. Another Guess ? Maybe they are finally receiving or shipping the new notes which would require the additional security . Whatever their reason . Im glad to see them do these drills at this time .😃

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I think Okie finally ran out of fuel and crash landed Into the antenna hitting the button in his pocket which made all the back screens flicker and show the new rate. Tony seeing the commotion swallowed an entire hot dog outside the bank, passed out and somebody hit the wrong alarm for an ambulance..

how have we become so gullable over the years with these guru lies???

• Haha 1