Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump, Putin hold joint press conference

Wow Trump wimped out... He called Putin powerful in his denial of messing with our election. I didn't think Trump would be pushed around.... Ronald Reagan must be rolling over in his grave.

President Trump emerged from his historic summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki on Monday saying he doesn’t “see any reason” to think that Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

“I don’t see any reason why it would be,” Trump said during a joint press conference with Putin following their discussions. “President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”

But Putin himself acknowledged that he preferred Trump over Hillarious Clinton in the election. “Yes I did,” he said. “Because he talked about bringing the U.S.-Russia relationship back to normal.”

Trump said the pair “spent a great deal of time” in their discussions on Moscow’s meddling.

Putin told reporters that Trump raised the issue of “so-called” election interference in their one-on-one talks.

“The Russian state has never interfered and is not going to interfere into internal American affairs, including election process,” Putin said through a translator. “Any specific material, if such things arise, we are willing to analyze together.”

Putin’s denial, and Trump’s seeming acceptance of it, flies in the face of the conclusions by six top U.S. intelligence agencies that Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S. election. In early January 2017, the office of the director of national intelligence released a report concluding with “high confidence” that Putin “ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the U.S. presidential election.” Putin’s goals, the report said, were to “undermine public faith in the U.S. democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency” — and to boost Trump’s election chances.

d8c68be1e7f3c7d4019f26c0419f9a10 President Trump speaks at the joint news conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki on Monday. (Photo: Kevin Lamarque/Reuters)

Trump said that while he has “great confidence” in U.S. intelligence agencies, he wants to know what happened to the emails missing from Hillarious Clinton’s private email server, the Democratic National Committee server and those of a DNC staffer.

“Where is the server?” Trump asked. “What is the serving saying?”

“What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC?” Trump continued. “Where are those servers?”

Trump was referring to a conspiracy theory he and conservative media outlets have pushed that congressional technology staffer Imran Awan was a Pakistani operative who worked with House Democrats to steal government secrets. Earlier this month federal prosecutors charged Awan with making a false claim on a loan application but cleared him of violating any law related to the House computer systems.

“Where are Hillarious Clinton’s emails — 33,000 emails gone, just gone,” Trump said. “I think in Russia they wouldn’t be gone so easily. I think it’s a disgrace we can’t get Hillarious Clinton’s 33,000 emails.”

On Friday, three days ago, 12 Russian intelligence officials were indicted by a grand jury convened by special counsel Robert Mueller in connection with the hack of the Democratic National Committee’s computer server and subsequent leaking of emails from Clinton campaign Chairman John Podesta. During the summit, Putin said he would “look into” the charges and offered to help U.S. investigators. Trump called it “an incredible offer.”

0d40ed80e37fb947aa8934b8ed69f8a7 U.S. President Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin at their press conference in Helsinki on Monday. (Photo: Alexander Zemlianichenko/AP)

On Monday, Putin also suggested that the United States and Russia form a “joint working group on cybersecurity” — something he and Trump discussed on the sidelines of a G20 summit in Hamburg, Germany, last year. At that time, Trump appeared to backtrack on the idea.

“The fact that President Putin and I discussed a Cyber Security unit doesn’t mean I think it can happen,” Trump tweeted on July 9, 2017. “It can’t.”

This time, though, Trump called it “an interesting idea.”

Earlier Monday, Trump and Putin met for a private discussion — with each accompanied only by their translators — that lasted nearly two hours. The pair then met for an expanded hourlong working lunch with top aides.

Prior to their one-on-one sitdown, Trump expressed optimism that the talks would lead to “an extraordinary relationship” between Washington and Moscow.

“I think we have great opportunities together as two countries that, frankly, have not been getting along very well for the last number of years,” Trump said.

In the run-up to Monday’s meeting, Trump blamed the tensions between the two countries in part on special counsel Robert Mueller’s ongoing investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

“Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now the Rigged Witch Hunt!” he tweeted.

The Russian foreign ministry promptly retweeted Trump’s tweet along with the message: “We agree.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-believes-putin-russia-didnt-interfere-election-165339955.html

MAGA

Make Americans Groan Again

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I continue to believe there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. But when Trump so easily and naively accepts Putin’s line about not being involved, I can understand why Ds think Putin must have the goods on him.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, bostonangler said:

"Pipe Dream" interesting analogy... I think the entire "Pipe Dream" just went up in smoke...

B/A 

No no......strong the enablers are.  B) Once Donald's handler, Hannity, gives Trump's epic fail and epic spin.........pajama clad supporters will be dancing in the streets of denial.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

No no......strong the enablers are.  B) Once Donald's handler, Hannity, gives Trump's epic fail and epic spin.........pajama clad supporters will be dancing in the streets of denial.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

I'm thinking a number of Trumpkins will not take the idea of President "Custer" siding with the commies very well... Anyone with an American flag hanging up in their yard just threw up a little in their mouth... He just sided with the KGB over every American security agency...  He blames America for being infiltrated by spies. That's like blaming a bank for being robbed because they opened their doors. That's like blaming someone for getting mugged in the Walmart parking lot because they got out of their car... Forget the criminals, blame the victims... He just got his butt whipped by a Kommie and he pats him on the back... Something smells in Trumpland.

B/A

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

I agree

Buuuuut the same can be true of Barry every time he dropped to his knees to provide relief to world leaders during his 8 year apology tour. The MSM ALWAYS found a way to spin it in Barry's favor...KLEENEX stock rose over 100% during that 8 year period from Barry cleaning off his mouth.

25 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I'm thinking a number of Trumpkins will not take the idea of President "Custer" siding with the commies very well... Anyone with an American flag hanging up in their yard just threw up a little in their mouth... He just sided with the KGB over every American security agency...  He blames America for being infiltrated by spies. That's like blaming a bank for being robbed because they opened their doors. That's like blaming someone for getting mugged in the Walmart parking lot because they got out of their car... Forget the criminals, blame the victims... He just got his butt whipped by a Kommie and he pats him on the back... Something smells in Trumpland.

B/A

and yet u still try to claim ur not a Lib......LOL. Do you EVER read ur own posts? The VAST majority , over 95% are anti GOP. I think u sprinkle a few light slap on the little pinky to try to prove to urself ur not bias, a lot like CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNBC, NPR, etc.........

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

I agree

Buuuuut the same can be true of Barry every time he dropped to his knees to provide relief to world leaders during his 8 year apology tour. The MSM ALWAYS found a way to spin it in Barry's favor...KLEENEX stock rose over 100% during that 8 year period from Barry cleaning off his mouth.

So to clean up Obama's apology tour mess, Trump must himself play the role of subservient schlep to further the cause of democracy?  Who's running the show these days.....is it still Barry, cause he sure gets mentioned a lot?  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

and yet u still try to claim ur not a Lib......LOL. Do you EVER read ur own posts? The VAST majority , over 95% are anti GOP. I think u sprinkle a few light slap on the little pinky to try to prove to urself ur not bias, a lot like CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNBC, NPR, etc.........

Forget it caz… Go listen to the resident speak.... He sides with Putin... Period... The few tweets posted were from within a few minutes... Let's see what the republicans have to say.

Trump-Putin meeting reactions: 'Russia is not our ally', says Paul Ryan

Reactions to Trump's news conf. and his strong defense of Putin: "

Disgusting" (Fox's Cavuto)

"Lame" (Fox's Hume)

DiP7K-hW4AAWAzx.jpg:large

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

So to clean up Obama's apology tour mess, Trump must himself play the role of subservient schlep to further the cause of democracy?  Who's running the show these days.....is it still Barry, cause he sure gets mentioned a lot?  

GO RV, then BV

Hey Shabs

U know as well as I do past administrations always are mentioned. IMO Barry weakened to the point where even the" bully at the beach" felt sorry fpr us GW to this day still gets lambasted

Top Republicans in Congress break with Trump over Putin comments

After President Donald Trump's stunning news conference Monday next to Russian President Vladimir Putin, members of Congress -- including some powerful Republicans -- were quick to rebuke Trump's performance on the world stage and Trump's refusal to call Putin out for interfering in the US election.

House Speaker Paul Ryan contradicted several comments Trump made during his Helsinki news conference, most notably backing the US intelligence community assessment that Russia meddled with the US 2016 presidential election.
"There is no question that Russia interfered in our election and continues attempts to undermine democracy here and around the world," said Ryan, a Republican from Wisconsin, in a statement. "That is not just the finding of the American intelligence community but also the House Committee on Intelligence."
Ryan continued, "The president must appreciate that Russia is not our ally. There is no moral equivalence between the United States and Russia, which remains hostile to our most basic values and ideals. The United States must be focused on holding Russia accountable and putting an end to its vile attacks on democracy."

The second-ranking Republican in the Senate, Majority Whip John Cornyn of Texas, told CNN he backed the intelligence community.
"I don't know (whether) the President is trying to use some sort of carrots and stick approach with Putin but I believe the intelligence community," Cornyn told CNN, adding that the recent indictments from special counsel Robert Mueller's probe are "spot on."
Sen. John McCain, an Arizona Republican who has consistently criticized the President, said Trump's comments were "one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in memory."
Senate Foreign Relations Chairman Bob Corker said the President "made us look like a pushover" and that Putin was probably eating caviar on the plane home.
"I was very disappointed and saddened with the equivalency that he gave between them (the US intelligence agencies) and what Putin was saying," said Corker, a Tennessee Republican who is not seeking re-election.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has not yet personally weighed in on the comments, but released a statement through a spokesman, backing the US intelligence community's assessment and saying "Russia is not our friend."
"As the Leader has said many times, Russia is not our friend, and he agrees with the findings of the intelligence community regarding Russia's efforts to interfere in our elections," McConnell spokesman Don Stewart said in that statement. "Those positions have not changed."
Trump's comments that appeared to equivocate Putin's denial of Russian election meddling and the US intelligence community's assessment were commonly evoked in the steady stream of criticism. Republican Sen. Ben Sasse, a Republican from Nebraska, issued a blistering statement just minutes after the press conference wrapped.
Sasse rebuked Trump's statement that he held "both countries responsible" for the deteriorated relationship between the United States and Russia.
"This is bizarre and flat-out wrong. The United States is not to blame. America wants a good relationship with the Russian people but Vladimir Putin and his thugs are responsible for Soviet-style aggression," Sasse said in the statement. "When the President plays these moral equivalence games, he gives Putin a propaganda win he desperately needs."

Some Republicans 'deeply troubled' by Trump

Some Republicans in both the House and Senate -- even some typically seen as allies to the President -- said in the hours following the news conference that they were concerned over what they heard Monday.
"As a member of the House Armed Services Committee, I am deeply troubled by President Trump's defense of Putin against the intelligence agencies of the U.S. & his suggestion of moral equivalence between the U.S. and Russia. Russia poses a grave threat to our national security," said Rep. Liz Cheney, a Wyoming Republican.
Rep. Trey Gowdy, a South Carolina Republican who was among the Republicans leading last week's sharply partisan hearing of FBI agent Peter Strzok, made clear Monday he did not see Russia as a US ally.
"I am confident former CIA Director and current Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, DNI Dan Coats, Ambassador Nikki Haley, FBI Director Chris Wray, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and others will be able to communicate to the President it is possible to conclude Russia interfered with our election in 2016 without delegitimizing his electoral success," Gowdy said in a statement.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, a Republican from South Carolina who has had a close working relationship with Trump on issues related to health care and tax reform, tweeted that the summit was a "missed opportunity."
"Missed opportunity by President Trump to firmly hold Russia accountable for 2016 meddling and deliver a strong warning regarding future elections," Graham tweeted. "This answer by President Trump will be seen by Russia as a sign of weakness and create far more problems than it solves."
Graham also warned Trump to leave a soccer ball, a gift from Putin, outside of the White House.
"If it were me, I'd check the soccer ball for listening devices and never allow it in the White House," Graham said.
Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake, a Republican who has been constant critic, called the President's performance "shameful."
"I never thought I would see the day when our American President would stand on the stage with the Russian President and place blame on the United States for Russian aggression. This is shameful," tweeted Flake, who is not running for re-election.

Republicans show support for US intelligence

community

Illinois Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger called Trump's comments rebuking the US intelligence community assessment "a disservice," though he did not mention Trump by name.
"The American people deserve the truth, & to disregard the legitimacy of our intelligence officials is a disservice to the men & women who serve this country. It's time to wake up & face reality. #Putin is not our friend; he's an enemy to our freedom," Kinzinger tweeted.
The responses came after Trump declined to endorse the US intelligence community's finding that the Russians interfered in the 2016 US election.
Instead, Trump said Putin was "extremely strong and powerful" in his denial.
"I have confidence in both parties," Trump said of Russia and the US intelligence community.
"I have real confidence in my intelligence people, but I must tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial," Trump said.
A senior GOP congressional aide told CNN it's "shocking he would disrespect our intel community on foreign soil. Next to Putin."
Utah Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch, a key Trump ally, issued a statement backing up the intelligence community, but did not directly criticize the President.
"Russia interfered in the 2016 election," Hatch said in a statement. "Our nation's top intelligence agencies all agree on that point. From the President on down, we must do everything in our power to protect our democracy by securing future elections from foreign influence and interference, regardless of what Vladimir Putin or any other Russian operative says. I trust the good work of our intelligence and law enforcement personnel who have sworn to protect the United States of America from enemies foreign and domestic."
New Jersey Republican Frank LoBiondo, who chairs the House CIA subcommittee, also said Trump missed an opportunity to grill Putin.
"I strongly disagree w/ statement that Russia did not meddle in 2016 election. With all I have seen on House Intel Comm & additional indictments of 12 Russian officers last week, it is clear Russia's intentions. President Trump missed opportunity to hold Putin publicly accountable," tweeted LoBiondo, who is not running for re-election.

Can you say screwed the pooch???
B/A
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Forget it caz… Go listen to the resident speak.... He sides with Putin... Period... The few tweets posted were from within a few minutes... Let's see what the republicans have to say.

Trump-Putin meeting reactions: 'Russia is not our ally', says Paul Ryan

Reactions to Trump's news conf. and his strong defense of Putin: "

Disgusting" (Fox's Cavuto)

"Lame" (Fox's Hume)

DiP7K-hW4AAWAzx.jpg:large

B/A

Funny most Libs are proud of who they are.....BA ur a novelity

• Upvote 1

I find it interesting that you think Trump dissed our intel agencies. From where I sit it looks like he dissed the Obummer's intel agencies. After all this garbage happened under Big O's watch and both he and the HillDawg knew about it and so far have been successful in covering it up. (Hopefully not for much longer). And if Trump said he went after Putin on this, then it would basically be an admittance that he did not win the election fairly. And so far absolutely NO evidence of Trump Russian collusion on the Mueller investigation. But now on the other side? Different story with collusion and the HillDawg. And not much rush to find out the real truth. Time will tell and we shall see!!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I find it interesting that you think Trump dissed our intel agencies. From where I sit it looks like he dissed the Obummer's intel agencies. After all this garbage happened under Big O's watch and both he and the HillDawg knew about it and so far have been successful in covering it up. (Hopefully not for much longer). And if Trump said he went after Putin on this, then it would basically be an admittance that he did not win the election fairly. And so far absolutely NO evidence of Trump Russian collusion on the Mueller investigation. But now on the other side? Different story with collusion and the HillDawg. And not much rush to find out the real truth. Time will tell and we shall see!!

Md the gig is up... He turned on his own people... Let's see what his people have to say... No American can be proud of this.

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

And where was ur disdain when Barry was frolicking around the world xxxxxxxx himself out during his apology tour.....but of course being UN-biased as u say u are, I mustve missed those thousands of posts

I didn't see Obama licking the KGB's boots.... Putin, the man who gets 98% of the votes in his elections was the head of the KGB before he took over the government. Who are you going to believe, Putin or your fellow Americans who have made a career out of watching those kommies? You are defending a trader.

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Thanks 1

Just now, bostonangler said:

I didn't see Obama licking the KGB's boots.... Putin, the man who gets 98% of the votes in his elections was the head of the KGB before he took over the government. Who are you going to believe, Putin or your fellow Americans who have made a career out of watching those kommies?

B/A

"I didn't see Obama licking the KGB's boots".....seriously u didn't see Barry bent over and take it up the Kazoo while saying he was sorry...."thankyou can I have another"...incredulous the blinders one chooses to wear

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Wow Trump wimped out... He called Putin powerful in his denial of messing with our election. I didn't think Trump would be pushed around.... Ronald Reagan must be rolling over in his grave.

President Trump emerged from his historic summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki on Monday saying he doesn’t “see any reason” to think that Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

“I don’t see any reason why it would be,” Trump said during a joint press conference with Putin following their discussions. “President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”

But Putin himself acknowledged that he preferred Trump over Hillarious Clinton in the election. “Yes I did,” he said. “Because he talked about bringing the U.S.-Russia relationship back to normal.”

Trump said the pair “spent a great deal of time” in their discussions on Moscow’s meddling.

Putin told reporters that Trump raised the issue of “so-called” election interference in their one-on-one talks.

“The Russian state has never interfered and is not going to interfere into internal American affairs, including election process,” Putin said through a translator. “Any specific material, if such things arise, we are willing to analyze together.”

Putin’s denial, and Trump’s seeming acceptance of it, flies in the face of the conclusions by six top U.S. intelligence agencies that Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S. election. In early January 2017, the office of the director of national intelligence released a report concluding with “high confidence” that Putin “ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the U.S. presidential election.” Putin’s goals, the report said, were to “undermine public faith in the U.S. democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency” — and to boost Trump’s election chances.

d8c68be1e7f3c7d4019f26c0419f9a10 President Trump speaks at the joint news conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki on Monday. (Photo: Kevin Lamarque/Reuters)

Trump said that while he has “great confidence” in U.S. intelligence agencies, he wants to know what happened to the emails missing from Hillarious Clinton’s private email server, the Democratic National Committee server and those of a DNC staffer.

“Where is the server?” Trump asked. “What is the serving saying?”

“What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC?” Trump continued. “Where are those servers?”

Trump was referring to a conspiracy theory he and conservative media outlets have pushed that congressional technology staffer Imran Awan was a Pakistani operative who worked with House Democrats to steal government secrets. Earlier this month federal prosecutors charged Awan with making a false claim on a loan application but cleared him of violating any law related to the House computer systems.

“Where are Hillarious Clinton’s emails — 33,000 emails gone, just gone,” Trump said. “I think in Russia they wouldn’t be gone so easily. I think it’s a disgrace we can’t get Hillarious Clinton’s 33,000 emails.”

On Friday, three days ago, 12 Russian intelligence officials were indicted by a grand jury convened by special counsel Robert Mueller in connection with the hack of the Democratic National Committee’s computer server and subsequent leaking of emails from Clinton campaign Chairman John Podesta. During the summit, Putin said he would “look into” the charges and offered to help U.S. investigators. Trump called it “an incredible offer.”

0d40ed80e37fb947aa8934b8ed69f8a7 U.S. President Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin at their press conference in Helsinki on Monday. (Photo: Alexander Zemlianichenko/AP)

On Monday, Putin also suggested that the United States and Russia form a “joint working group on cybersecurity” — something he and Trump discussed on the sidelines of a G20 summit in Hamburg, Germany, last year. At that time, Trump appeared to backtrack on the idea.

“The fact that President Putin and I discussed a Cyber Security unit doesn’t mean I think it can happen,” Trump tweeted on July 9, 2017. “It can’t.”

This time, though, Trump called it “an interesting idea.”

Earlier Monday, Trump and Putin met for a private discussion — with each accompanied only by their translators — that lasted nearly two hours. The pair then met for an expanded hourlong working lunch with top aides.

Prior to their one-on-one sitdown, Trump expressed optimism that the talks would lead to “an extraordinary relationship” between Washington and Moscow.

“I think we have great opportunities together as two countries that, frankly, have not been getting along very well for the last number of years,” Trump said.

In the run-up to Monday’s meeting, Trump blamed the tensions between the two countries in part on special counsel Robert Mueller’s ongoing investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

“Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now the Rigged Witch Hunt!” he tweeted.

The Russian foreign ministry promptly retweeted Trump’s tweet along with the message: “We agree.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-believes-putin-russia-didnt-interfere-election-165339955.html

MAGA

Make Americans Groan Again

B/A

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Perhaps Trump Tower Moscow is no longer just a pipe dream.  <_<  

GO RV, then BV

When you guys don't like it then it MUST be good. LOL

• Upvote 2

Media Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces throwing a conniption but displaying a crap storm over their own idiocy.

:shakehead:               :shakehead:               :shakehead:

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

So where is the evidence of Russian hacking into the election systems and pushing the votes to President Donald J Trump???!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............................................................

Why would President Donald J Trump call Vladimir Putin before the whole world on using social media to sow chaos and discord in our society when The United States Of America agencies do that elsewhere so that Vladimir Putin could tell the whole world what he knows about The United States Of America practices???!!!

The Elitist Socialist Liberal Leftists by far undermine the faith in the Democratic Process in The United States Of America with (especially) their highly oiled machine of voter fraud (multiple voting, dead people voting, voting where not registered, having illegal immigrants vote, etc.).

So President Donald J Trump vocalizes the truth of the matter and accurately notes the FBI's bumbling (well, OK, much worse) of the Hilly Clinton email server AND did not not mention the Uranium One Deal Hilly Clinton brokered with the very same Russians to supply Russia with 20% of The United States Of America Uranium.

The Russians would have done far better to meddle in the elections to have Hilly Clinton voted in as President Of The United States Of America to serve the Socialist Russia's purpose of destroying The United States Of America.

Why do the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces throwing a conniption regarding anything and everything pertaining to President Donald J Trump NOT see or comprehend this???!!!

The Fake News Mass Media in The United States Of America AND The World Over has had a hay day with the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces weak, highly impressionable, and chaotically driven minds.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

The Russians would have done far better to meddle in the elections to have Hilly Clinton voted in as President Of The United States Of America

Trump simply wimped out and cowered to Putin's powerful presence, or Putin has something on Trump. ... Either way this was a bad day for America's position in the world of leadership.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1