Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE PARTY’S OVER – FBI AND DOJ MUST TURN OVER ALL SPY DOCUMENTS TO CONGRESS UNREDACTED

In a move that could kill two birds with one stone, the White House has ordered the FBI and DOJ to turn over all documents on Obama’s spy Stefan Halper. This could be monumental as everyone knows that President Trump would love to fire both Christopher Wray and Rod Rosenstein but politics just won’t allow it. You may or may not realize that the ultimate decider of what is classified and what is not is the president of the United States.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/politics/the-partys-over-fbi-and-doj-must-turn-over-all-spy-documents-to-congress-unredacted/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Send them to the galleys ! Make them walk the plank ! Hang from the highest tree ! Give them the guillotine ! Stand them in front of a firing squad ! Give them cyanide !   Put them on the rack and rip them apart ! Smoke them in a gas chamber ! Electrocute the shiite out of them ! Stake them on the ground and cover them with honey ! Good Morning DV !!! If I missed anything i'm sorry. Today is going to be a great day ! 👍

• Upvote 2

Trump wants to fire Director Wray?....So the man takes an oath to do his job without bias and Trump is pissed about it?.......Says more about Trump's willingness to circumvent the rule of law, than it does about Christopher Wray.   <_<  Trump is kissing Putin's behind while referring to our allies as "FOE".....wake up people.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 5

On June 7, 2017, President Donald Trump announced his intention to nominate Wray to be the next Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, replacing James Comey, who was dismissed by Trump on May 9, 2017.[19] Trump interviewed Wray for the vacant FBI Director job on May 30, 2017, according to then Press Secretary Sean Spicer.[10] Wray's Senate confirmation hearing commenced on July 12, 2017.[20] Among other testimony, when asked if he believed that the investigation into Russian election interference and possible links to Trump's campaign is a "witch hunt", he stated that he did not.[20]

On July 20, 2017, the Senate Judiciary Committee unanimously recommended to confirm Wray as the next Director of the FBI.[21] Wray was officially confirmed by the Senate with bipartisan support on August 1, 2017; the vote was 92–5.[22][23] He was sworn in by Attorney General Jeff Sessions in a private ceremony on August 2, 2017.[24] Wray was formally sworn in on September 28, 2017, in a ceremony that was not attended by President Trump, marking the first time an FBI director has been sworn in without the President who nominated him present at the ceremony.

So are they saying Trump hired a Deep State director???

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Your assuming he meant it when he took the oath. Everyone took the oath and the whole bunch should be  jail. 

When you stop doing your job for the good of your country and start doing your job for political gain or favor it

is time to pay the piper or swing from the gallows.

You take the oath for the Constitution not the party in power. 

If I was POTUS there would have been a lot of firings and arrests for people not honoring the oaths they took. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

On June 7, 2017, President Donald Trump announced his intention to nominate Wray to be the next Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, replacing James Comey, who was dismissed by Trump on May 9, 2017.[19] Trump interviewed Wray for the vacant FBI Director job on May 30, 2017, according to then Press Secretary Sean Spicer.[10] Wray's Senate confirmation hearing commenced on July 12, 2017.[20] Among other testimony, when asked if he believed that the investigation into Russian election interference and possible links to Trump's campaign is a "witch hunt", he stated that he did not.[20]

On July 20, 2017, the Senate Judiciary Committee unanimously recommended to confirm Wray as the next Director of the FBI.[21] Wray was officially confirmed by the Senate with bipartisan support system" rel="">support on August 1, 2017; the vote was 92–5.[22][23] He was sworn in by Attorney General Jeff Sessions in a private ceremony on August 2, 2017.[24] Wray was formally sworn in on September 28, 2017, in a ceremony that was not attended by President Trump, marking the first time an FBI director has been sworn in without the President who nominated him present at the ceremony.

So are they saying Trump hired a Deep State director???

B/A

As Donald has stated on numerous occasions......he only hires the best people.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

5 hours ago, Texstorm said:

Send them to the galleys ! Make them walk the plank ! Hang from the highest tree ! Give them the guillotine ! Stand them in front of a firing squad ! Give them cyanide !   Put them on the rack and rip them apart ! Smoke them in a gas chamber ! Electrocute the shiite out of them ! Stake them on the ground and cover them with honey ! Good Morning DV !!! If I missed anything i'm sorry. Today is going to be a great day ! 👍

Send me to the galley. I use to work in one on a ship. It's the kitchen. 😉

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Actually meant plural ! Like a slave ship or prison ship, where they beat you and make you row oars till you die. Then chunk you overboard to Davy Jones locker. 

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

Send me to the galley. I use to work in one on a ship. It's the kitchen. 😉

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Texstorm said:

Actually meant plural ! Like a slave ship or prison ship, where they beat you and make you row oars till you die. Then chunk you overboard to Davy Jones locker. 

Uhh, second thought I would like to pass on that. 

• Upvote 2

Where are Hillarious’s servers?  Where is the server of the Pakistanian?  Why hasn’t Rosenstein delivered all the documents requested by CONGRESS!!!!!.   Why is there NO Special Investigation into the Dossier?  Why is it taking Mueller so long to do his Investigation?  Where in the heck is Jeff Sessions?  Why didn’t Obama do anything to stop Russia before the 2016 election?  Just a few questions that the American People deserve to have answered. If we are ever to trust our FBI, DOJ and the entire Government these questions need to be answered.  It needs to all come out and the Media needs to report the FACTS.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

15 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

What nightmare is that, brother?  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

The one that you woke up to on Nov. 5th 2016 :lol:The one you keeps crying  every day without end. The one that eats your 

brain alive, you know Donald J Trump. 

Our returning respect 

Your NIGHTMARE. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The one that you woke up to on Nov. 5th 2016 :lol:The one you keeps crying  every day without end. The one that eats your 

brain alive, you know Donald J Trump. 

Our returning respect 

Your NIGHTMARE. 

Ahh...."Our returning respect"....The guy who just disrespected his entire country and it's citizens, while dropping to his knees to adorn the most powerful Communist leader on this planet with his everlasting love and admiration....And though I'm an admitted never Trumper, I don't have nightmares about him, for he too shall pass.  :)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The only nightmare I see today is the one haunting the White House staff... It is amazing one day ago most republicans were afraid to say anything negative about Trump. They were afraid of his supporters reaction. Today, because he opened the door, they can't get in line fast enough to say he has made a huge mistake and they support our security agencies over his words. He is on his way to standing alone... Well at least he now has Rand Paul in his corner...

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He has said many times he has respect for the ground troops in our agencies. He has none or lost respect for the top echelon of those same agencies. When your own 

intellegence community plots to get a candidate/elected official removed from office the entire head needs to be cut off and burned. Personal feelings have no place in 

positions like that. I am sure there were lots of men and women under the Obama admin that did not care for him but they still did their job.

So every other President before DJT that met a Communist leader was also bowing and scraping????

Just because Putin exhibits strong traits and DJT respects that, you all think he is a traitor. Wow. I suppose he should not have met with him so 

the MSM could then claim Trump is for isolationism and doesn't want to seek peace and answers to the false claims of collusion. Funny no one has said anything

about the $400,000,000 sent to the Clinton campaign. Last I checked that was illegal. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1