Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Central Bank": currency sales rise 3 million USD

Synopsis

Typically the CBI Daily Currency Auctions occur Sunday through Thursday for the next auction day. The results are updated typically before 6 am Chicago time.

Here are the current results from last Thursday for today still shown on the CBI website:

July 12, 2018

Foreign Currency Selling Window for 15/7/2018 that performed on 12/7/2018

Announcement No.(3741)

Sale Date - 15/7/2018 that performed on 12/7/2018

Details
  Amount
Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits)
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note:

• Selling price of remittance money to bank accounts outside is (1190) ID for each Dollar.

https://cbi.iq/currency_auction

There is an article from Friday stating there was a CBI Cutrency Auction for 175 million USD (if I recall correctly) which is odd since I do not remember CBI Daily Currency Auctions ever occurring on Friday.

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'.

In The Mean Time............

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6

Thank You, Everyone, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Weekend AND Upcoming Week!!! :tiphat:

Hey, check out these IQD graphs from www.xe.com!!!

Recently, the weekend rate for the IQD was 1,185. This past weekend it was the CBI rate of 1,190!!! Also, the rate started fluctuating around 7 am Chicago time whereas it normally starts fluctuating around 5 or 6 pm on Sunday evenings!!!

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'. :o

In The Mean Time............

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   

IMG_0892.PNG

IMG_0891.PNG

IMG_0893.PNG

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, navira said:

No internet...no auctions

Great Point, Navira, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Weekend AND The Upcoming Week!!! :tiphat:

I was thinking that, too, with all the news about the internet being cut in Baghdad and other areas of protesting. But then I thought, "If the internet is cut for the CBI, why can I still access the web site?" I would have thought, too, a news article would have stated the CBI Daily Currency Auction was being delayed until further notice. Interestingly, the abnormal CBI Daily Currency Auction held last Friday may have been completed early because of the protesting even though the CBI web site hasn't been updated to reflect the results.

In The Mean Time............

:rodeo:     :pirateship:

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, King Bean said:

Looks like they continue to hold the 2% line for IMF.  All good for now. :twothumbs:

Agreed, however I am hoping that it continues to hold giving consideration to the inner country turmoil of the moment and the destabilisation of the Iranian economy and currency that continues daily..

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You, Everyone, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Weekend AND Upcoming Week!!! :tiphat:

Hey, check out these IQD graphs from www.xe.com!!!

Recently, the weekend rate for the IQD was 1,185. This past weekend it was the CBI rate of 1,190!!! Also, the rate started fluctuating around 7 am Chicago time whereas it normally starts fluctuating around 5 or 6 pm on Sunday evenings!!!

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'. :o

In The Mean Time............

:rodeo:   

IMG_0892.PNG

IMG_0891.PNG

IMG_0893.PNG

Something is cooking...

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

why can I still access the web site?

Hey Syn it could be that the website is hosted in another country.  Just because they don't have internet access in Iraq doesn't mean that you can't access websites hosted in another country. 

However I"m sure that they are chomping at the bit to access it themselves to update. :jester:

SR

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, navira said:

6ly410, watching this thing unfolds..we may see a rate change this week..let's hope so anyway. Cheers

No currency auction? Buddy..... i am pumped man ... if there is no more auction then something is about to happen.. In my opinion anyway... wohhh 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to "Central Bank": currency sales rise 3 million USD