Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling - It’s Coming Down. It’s Going To Revalue !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Iraqi Commodities Market While Checking The Values For Purina Camel Chow - Now There’s Something For A Day Trader Like Pitcher To Keep A Camel Eye On !

7-14-2018   Newshound Guru Breitling  

The price of oil when from 74 to 70 today.  

I might have changed.  

No one needs to revalue today.  But they are going to have to.  

And that’s the language that they’re using.  

So very remarkable.  Some very interesting stuff…

90% of what Iraq makes is from oil.  It’s coming down.  

It’s going to revalue.  The market will change…

Iraq is going to have to add value to their currency.  

Remember it’s artificially low.  

They want open access to their currency.  That’s their goal.  

That’s what they want to do.  And they’ll get there.  

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

I trade oil when it’s moving, so yes Thug I’ll be watching it very closely.  Earnings results from last quarter have started to report and I’ll be watching the earnings winners and losers closely over the next 3 weeks.  Traded RH, Restoration Hardware yesterday for an awesome Day Trade.  Thug, I’m waiting for a big sell off to enter for long term investments in my favorite earnings winners. Buy low sell high is the way I roll. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thug, I’m waiting for a big sell off to enter for long term investments. Buy low sell high is the way I roll. 

I Invested In Cardboard Back When It Was 3 Cents A Ton - Now Its Up To 5 Cents And Since I Bought 2 Tons Of It That's ... Uhm ... Oh Well, U Do The Math ......

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 6

50 minutes ago, hspotman said:

I seem to NOT remember Breitling being so hyped about an rv? Has he changed his views, or has he always been this way? I always thought he was in the very conservative camp?

Agreed.....have only heard bits and pieces lately but followed him for a while back....had always seemed very conservative and "clinical" in reporting and analyzing the news.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Breitling is nuts!

Does he really think they would have riots in the country and have people killed AND THEN announce an RV?

That's crazy!

I would really recommend you listen to his vlog before you comment.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 11

For me Breitling always made sense, he surly is easy to understand. I don't listen to him very much anymore because my time is mostly spoken for. Once I realized that this wasn't going to happen as fast as I once thought I had to adjust my thinking. Hang in there DV we all know it will come in it's own time ! 

• Upvote 7

27 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I would really recommend you listen to his vlog before you comment.

9 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Okay, thanks Shedagal.

Will do.

I looked on IQD Calls and YouTube but couldn't find Breiting calls.

Where can I find them?  I know you can't post links to other sites, as I am always in trouble for that.

If you can let me know without posting a link, I would appreciate it.

Finally the word, they said it. Iraq protests spread to Najaf in fifth day of unrest over services, corruption. Now the next word I am looking for is a government officials name. That's right say the name or names. Come on so the people of Iraq know where to take their protests. 

• Upvote 5

@newbieDA @Floridian @Shedagal  I have hidden all the posts that contain the link.  If you like posting uninhibited on this website, don't do it again.

On 12/10/2009 at 7:07 AM, Adam Montana said:

We do not spam our links on other boards – do not mention other dinar sites here. Only post links to LEGITIMATE NEWS SOURCES.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

@newbieDA @Floridian @Shedagal  I have hidden all the posts that contain the link.  If you like posting uninhibited on this website, don't do it again.

Can you explain how this is different than other YouTube posts?  Never mind, I see you added the explanation.  

Edited by Shedagal
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Shedagal said:

Can you explain how this is different than other YouTube posts?  

If you are speaking of YouTube posts in General vs what was just posted above, the YouTube posts in general do not reference other Dinar Sites.  If you want to read what's at other Dinar Sites, you are more than welcome to do that on those websites.  But do not post those links here, including YouTube videos that reference back to their dinar sites.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

If you are speaking of YouTube posts in General vs what was just posted above, the YouTube posts in general do not reference other Dinar Sites.  If you want to read what's at other Dinar Sites, you are more than welcome to do that on those websites.  But do not post those links here, including YouTube videos that reference back to their dinar sites.

Gotcha, thanks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Yikes!  I can't win for losing.

I didn't know how else to answer a member without quoting him, so that he would see it.

Sorry again.

Edited by Floridian
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

@Floridian If you want to respond to someone without quoting them, you just type "@" then their name, and it will come up in a list.  Select that, so it looks like your name in this post, that person will get a notification that they've been mentioned in a post. :twothumbs: 

Also, you can edit, quotes, just move the cursor up and delete what you want, or just select the text that you want in the post you want to quote, and click on quote selection.  :twothumbs:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1