Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

$100,000.00 Challenge To Disprove Flat Earth - Myrtle Beach

bigwave

I can't imagine a fair and impartial way to prove or disprove this. 

You can get 100 judges. 50 that think it is flat and 50 that think it is round and when they see the evidence presented you are going to get a split and 

no winner. 

There is no human on this planet/plate that is impartial when it comes to this subject. 

• Like 1

It will take more than 100K to prove to this bozo the earth isn't flat. The solution is simple to send him up 62 miles above the ocean into space, to verify with his own eyeballs the curvature of the Earth. Unfortunately, that will cost around 200 to 300K in one of Bezos rockets. However, I guess this bozo thinks the moon landing was a hoax and every rocket sent into space was a hoax as well. There are well-documented pictures from the orbit of Earth (the 62-mile mark above the ocean designates the official line, called the Karman Line, between the atmosphere of Earth and the boundary of space). There are well-documented pictures from deep space of Earth. If this idjit desires to be ejumucated and lose his money, let him by a ticket on Bezo's rocket. The more tickets that get sold the more individuals get into the space game, the cheaper the price of the ticket becomes.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 5

I have the ultimate business model for space that would solve a HUGE problem on Earth. This idea actually comes from a television series from the late 70's to early 80's. Unfortunately, until reentry and reusability of rockets get way better the feasibility, economically and technologically, of this business model is just not there. However, I guarantee that one day there will be many of these businesses in operation once the tech is there. Why do I know this, because it is in every city, every town every state and country, today. The biz model is needed no matter the economy. The model would create hundreds of thousands of jobs all over the world and out of this world as well. Now if I could just get about a google (Google is an actual number and I used to say this growing up and people laughed thinking there was no such thing. Laugh now suckas!) dollars to implement the model. In about 70 years someone will actually implement this model and people would be like why didn't I think of that because it is going to make beaucoup money from every nation on this earth. And to top it off it has nothing to do with weapons.

Edited by Theseus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I dunno, folks, there is curvature on the horizon by the looks of things to me!!!

Maybe help me out here?

Maybe help me out with the moon, sun, and planets. Are they all flat, too? For the moon, the phase cycle infers to me that the wax and wane with the crescents shows curvature so I suspect the moon is not flat although in phase lock with the earth so that only nominally 1/2 of the moon is visible from the earth.

I don't know but I can tell you this, I was taught that the earth curves every 8 miles.... consider this maybe the earth ain't flat , maybe it ain't perfectly round ! Maybe God can lay his feet upon it where ever he is ! If he is our creator and almighty, then it all makes sense. It's all or none ....you choose. Thanks DV !

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 2:33 PM, Theseus said:

I have the ultimate business model for space that would solve a HUGE problem on Earth. This idea actually comes from a television series from the late 70's to early 80's. Unfortunately, until reentry and reusability of rockets get way better the feasibility, economically and technologically, of this business model is just not there. However, I guarantee that one day there will be many of these businesses in operation once the tech is there. Why do I know this, because it is in every city, every town every state and country, today. The biz model is needed no matter the economy. The model would create hundreds of thousands of jobs all over the world and out of this world as well. Now if I could just get about a google (Google is an actual number and I used to say this growing up and people laughed thinking there was no such thing. Laugh now suckas!) dollars to implement the model. In about 70 years someone will actually implement this model and people would be like why didn't I think of that because it is going to make beaucoup money from every nation on this earth. And to top it off it has nothing to do with weapons.

What idea/model are you talking about? Oh wait you can't talk about it cuz NASALIES has lost all DATA on the moon landing. That's All Folks!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, PeaceSign said:

What idea/model are you talking about? Oh wait you can't talk about it cuz NASALIES has lost all DATA on the moon landing. That's All Folks!!!

First, nothing was said about NASA. Second, it has nothing to do with NASA. Lastly, where’s the hopium and change that the last POSPOTUS promised with their so-called outreach. Oh yeah, it was aboard several cargo planes  on pallets. Who gives a rats patootie about NASA these days? Whacko climate changers. Here’s news,  the Sun warms the Earth. Here’s more breaking news, volcanic eruptions in the last year spew more CO2 than mankind has created since his existence. More breaking news cow farts smell but don’t cause global warming.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Theseus said:

First, nothing was said about NASA. Second, it has nothing to do with NASA. Lastly, where’s the hopium and change that the last POSPOTUS promised with their so-called outreach. Oh yeah, it was aboard several cargo planes  on pallets. Who gives a rats patootie about NASA these days? Whacko climate changers. Here’s news,  the Sun warms the Earth. Here’s more breaking news, volcanic eruptions in the last year spew more CO2 than mankind has created since his existence. More breaking news cow farts smell but don’t cause global warming.

is this a bot?