Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the US nuts??

So today we have the Left and the MSM trashing Trump for asking the NATO members to pay up.........The US is picking up 70% 0rf the cost.....of NATO

Are these guys really our friends/Allys.......and Germany buying the Russian NG.........92% of the Russian economy is based on energy resources..........I thought NATO was in unison on the sanctions for Russia........

Then we have Lisa Page thumbing her nose at congress........a  Congressional subpena..............FU Congress..

And King Rod Rosenstein........assistant AG.........he's going to have his prosecutors investigate the new Supreme Court nominee........

Hey Jeff Sessions...........where are you???

The deep State is totally out of control..........and they are truly showing their colors......a very pale yellow IMM.....

What are your thoughts??

https://nypost.com/2018/07/11/federal-prosecutors-to-assist-in-reviewing-brett-kavanaugh-docs/

https://www.axios.com/brett-kavanaugh-supreme-court-joe-manchin-white-house-027a31a3-b947-462c-ab64-07a3f492e7c1.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5942457/Lisa-Page-defies-Congressional-subpoena-NOT-appear-talk-anti-Trump-texts.html

https://www.ednh.news/defence-spending-by-nato-members/

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

The former chancellor of Germany is the head of the pipeline company that’s supplying the gas. Ultimately, Germany will have almost 70 percent of their country controlled by Russia with natural gas

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/07/11/watch-trump-rips-nato-leader-in-blistering-speech-over-spending-says-germany-captive-to-russia

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I call bs on Germany.  They are only putting in 15 b for NATO while the US puts in 700 b.  We are spending billions of our tax dollars to protect them from Russian while they are making their “enemy” rich.  Trump is correct. They are ripping off the US.  

Lisa Page needs to spend some time in jail to think about complying with her subpoena.

Jeff Sessions should be fired for being a wussie!

Rod Rosenstein should be fired.

The Deep State won’t go down without a fight or something much worse.  They are all criminals!

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

A challenge here for @Montana....

You've stated you can see who is handing out the red rubies....Yota received 2 for a post that was on topic.....I suggest you ban the individuals that gave them out...just mean spirited....negative individuals IMM......

CL

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

You've stated you can see who is handing out the red rubies....Yota received 2 for a post that was on topic.....I suggest you ban the individuals that gave them out...just mean spirited....negative individuals IMM......

CL

Why would you suggest banning people? Look at any of my posts, the Neg Baron hits me even when I pay someone a complement. They are just expressing their opinion. Look at Umbertino, if you banned people for giving him rubies, there would be hardly anyone left on this board... Banning is for people who are against our constitution. I know that's not you. You are a true patriot and wouldn't suggest dropping the 1st amendment.

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Lol this is so funny!   Rubies are not given to most because of the content of their message but because the Ruby giver dislikes or just has a genuine hate in his/her heart for that individual....if rubies were used correctly(for content) there would be far less given....I feel the red from someone evertime I post regardless of what I type......I know who she is and I believe I know her mentality so I can easily over look her.

Like ba said, if all were banned because they gave out rubies there would be no one left.  Even a certain monitor!

barb

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Why would you suggest banning people? Look at any of my posts, the Neg Baron hits me even when I pay someone a complement. They are just expressing their opinion. Look at Umbertino, if you banned people for giving him rubies, there would be hardly anyone left on this board... Banning is for people who are against our constitution. I know that's not you. You are a true patriot and wouldn't suggest dropping the 1st amendment.

B/A

Hey, BA, in truth the 1st amendment does not apply here because this is Adam's site.  He reserves the right to ban anyone for any reason.  His character suggests that he is very tolerant.  He values community and recognizes that a "family" will have disagreements.  I personally have never cared for the ruby/emerald function, but it's not my call.  I do think that those who abuse it should be made aware that they are known and given a warning of possible loss of privilege.  JMO

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Hey, BA, in truth the 1st amendment does not apply here because this is Adam's site.  He reserves the right to ban anyone for any reason.  His character suggests that he is very tolerant.  He values community and recognizes that a "family" will have disagreements.  I personally have never cared for the ruby/emerald function, but it's not my call.  I do think that those who abuse it should be made aware that they are known and given a warning of possible loss of privilege.  JMO

You may be correct in the fact this is private property and therefore Adam does indeed have the right to control the content. My thoughts were more on the philosophical side. If they banned folks for expressing their opinion it would be just wrong. Lot's of people give out thumbs up or down without comment because they may not have time to get in to lengthy discussions, or they may be non-confrontational, or in some cases they simply do not like the person because of their political leanings... Whatever the cause, we shouldn't be banning people. If this is truly a problem, they should just remove the whole thumbs up or down option. That would make it less entertaining, but it might stop the anger, whining, and bullying we see all day everyday. Personally, I (who is negged for everything by a select few) believe if we all met in Vegas after the RV and didn't talk politics it would be a very friendly group of folks. Of course talking politics (even with family) can be pretty negative. JMHO

B/A

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Personally, I (who is negged for everything by a select few) believe if we all met in Vegas after the RV and didn't talk politics it would be a very friendly group of folks. Of course talking politics (even with family) can be pretty negative. JMHO

Is it true that any Conservative who visits Vegas must forfeit his/her conservative membership card?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

CL

Thanks for lookin out CL21....appreciate your integrity

4 hours ago, yota691 said:

Thanks for the post Yota!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Is it true that any Conservative who visits Vegas must forfeit his/her conservative membership card?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

:nooo:   :lol: for there are still a lot of fun things to do not on the Strip. Even on the Strip there are a lot of food places. 

As for the rubies, I think there is an aspect of Forum Trolls that like to sew discord among the members and whip em up into a frenzy. 

I for one don't care if there are rubies or emeralds but I definitely like the heart, smiles and frowns.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nstoolman1 said:

:nooo:   :lol: for there are still a lot of fun things to do not on the Strip. Even on the Strip there are a lot of food places. 

As for the rubies, I think there is an aspect of Forum Trolls that like to sew discord among the members and whip em up into a frenzy. 

I for one don't care if there are rubies or emeralds but I definitely like the heart, smiles and frowns.

"sew discord among the members and whip em up into a frenzy"......sounds like a NATO meeting.  ;)

GO RV, then BV  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

CL

Hopefully that should be held valid for a lot of other uncalled for rubies given out.....Of course every hate giver will tell you that his / her rubies ( given out) are NOT uncalled for....

Why not just ban rubies and that's it

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

Nice sarcasm...would expect nothing less from you!....

57 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Don't fret over it CL...It part of the Never Trump and the hate that goes threw those brains causing confusion....Free of Charge...MAGA 2020

Sure....I know....it's just you are at the top of the list for "value added" to this site......the ruby bandits....not so much....

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

As usual.....Right again!

53 minutes ago, thomas2553 said:

Thanks for lookin out CL21....appreciate your integrity

Thanks for the post Yota!!!

Thanks for the kind words!

43 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

"sew discord among the members and whip em up into a frenzy"......sounds like a NATO meeting.  ;)

GO RV, then BV  

The NATO members all needed a good ass kicking ....I don't need my taxes to be used for their security....whether you agree with his methodology or not....Trump is living up to his campaign promise of putting America first...

Guess that covers it for now...CL

Edited by coorslite21
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, learning all i can said:

Lol this is so funny!   Rubies are not given to most because of the content of their message but because the Ruby giver dislikes or just has a genuine hate in his/her heart for that individual....if rubies were used correctly(for content) there would be far less given....I feel the red from someone evertime I post regardless of what I type......I know who she is and I believe I know her mentality so I can easily over look her.

Like ba said, if all were banned because they gave out rubies there would be no one left.  Even a certain monitor!

barb

Thanks

• Upvote 1