Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New guy with some interesting info about Iraq

Karsten

So I posted his in response to one of another members post but maybe it needs to stand on it's own

I found it interesting listening to Frank's CC yesterday afternoon (recorded Monday Night) I normally listen with a very small grain of salt but this CC was something a little different. Rather than Frank and Manny or delta chatting they had a new guy on named Ghost who is said to be a LT. Colonel, Claimed to have spent a lot of time in the middle East doing a variety of military missions including Kuwait where he was told by higher ups to buy so Kuwaiti Dinar way back when.

The conversation reminded me of one I had some years ago with a member of the 19th SFG A that had been to Iraq 4 time and was going back again soon. He claimed he and his unit members truly enjoyed what they were doing and getting done for the Iraqi People. He talked about how great the Iraqi were and how proud a people they are. Back them he talked about the good things they were getting done and really didn't go into any mission details or specific much like this Ghost did on the CC.

He talked like he had been there and still had connection there as well. Brought up some current exchange rates for soldiers leaving the country to go state side and not being allowed to exit with Dinars.  He stated (and it is all his opinion) that Iraq has taken a bunch of 3 zero notes off the street already. He also brought up the Fake News we are being fed and not the believe anything said about Iraq......They are in a good position and most everything has been settled. He tossed out a little about obama and had it not been for obama this was supposed to have gone down it 2010. How obama push Malaki and IS grew out of nothing over night.

He also spoke a bit of Malaki and how he needs to get  out of Iraq as he is soon to be taken care of. He also mentioned some rates of anywhere $1.70 and up that the soldiers were exchanging at. That POTUS Trump is also to be in Iraq this Friday for some big event  along with Pompeo and some other.

He stated (and he also stated that is his own opinion) that the IQD could be as high as 4 times that of the basket of SDR or somewhere around $4.25 there abouts.  He had some positive info on the VND claiming it could come out at the same time or close to Iraq at somewhere around .47 up to possibly $2.00

You all might check it out and see what you thing.....This Ghost sounded very legitimate and had info from not only being there but still has current info and contacts with people still there as well.

It started at about 1 hour in and he talked for about and hour and a half.

Karsten 

Edited by Karsten
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

I read  with interest " up to the point of v-n-d " if one is in the ranks , as officer , or been in service , most likely they would not be so forth-coming , with  two different topics ( although it is currency )  I think ghost is another guru guys in drag  so too speak !  ( Kristen not knocking you , thanks for bringing this over , it is just my opinion ... ). Would like to see a double win myself , ( even In the lottery game on vets , make it a triple win ! ) 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 8

I just found this on another site:

7-10-2018   Intel Guru Ghost  [New Guru - Lieutenant Colonel - 4 tours of Iraq]   Our blessing was to go down in 2010, but because of security and stability reasons it hasn't been able to.  But, all of the pieces of the puzzle are coming together.  I do believe that with all of my heart.  We actually have some intelligence today that is going to push our blessing to the next level.

7-11-2018   Intel Guru Ghost  [New Guru - Lieutenant Colonel - 4 tours of Iraq]   [via sunny]   When Obama pulled us out is when ISIL took over.  I don’t think we’ve come full circle yet...When you get news from Iraq, Remember Malaki owns more than ½ the newspapers and radio outlets, that broadcast the news.  When you see the news coming out of Iraq sometimes it’s totally tainted.  There is only one reliable newspaper over there, “The Baghdad Post.”  He doesn’t own that one.  The rest of them are completely fake news.  Completely!  All kinds of stuff about Sadr;  All the election stuff – it’s all under control. ... I do still have a lot of high level Washington contacts, contacts in Baghdad and a good grasp of the situation because of the position I had.  I still have quite a lot of friends that were over there with me that know exactly what’s going on in these investments. 

7-11-2018   Intel Guru Ghost     ...Malaki...basically raped the country of everything.  He marked up the dollar so merchants couldn’t get any money.  He made sure the program rate was very, very low.  He was adamant about stealing from the people... I’ve heard as soon as this election comes to pass he will be in shackles and very quickly. ...Yes and the irony of it is as the partially convertible currency turns to the IR, we RV, we can see upward of $4 - $7 per dinar...$4.25 to $7.70.  I have sources that have told me that.  They are unconfirmed at this point.  Feel so strongly IMO! 

7-11-2018   Intel Guru Frank26    HANNITY ANNOUNCED (Tuesday Night) ON TV THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL MEET ABADI IN BRUSSELS.  ABADI HAS A SPEECH ON IRAQ AND TERRORISM.  IMO...BAGHDAD IS TOO VOLATILE  FOR T TO GO THERE JUST YET. 

Edited by Floridian
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

I read  with interest " up to the point of v-n-d " if one is in the ranks , as officer , or been in service , most likely they would not be so forth-coming , with  two different topics ( although it is currency )  I think ghost is another guru guys in drag  so too speak !  ( Kristen not knocking you , thanks for bringing this over , it is just my opinion ... ). Would like to see a double win myself , ( even In the lottery game on vets , make it a triple win ! ) 

Jeepguy, now problem and I know just about everything sounds way to good to believe but this guy was introduced as a team member and given the name Ghost for what ever reason. Today I see bits of that he had to say with a title New Intel Guru Ghost.....

I listen and read and this guy seemed way different than any one else I have heard in the past.

Maybe just Frank's new way to get attention for all I know.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I just found this on another site:

7-10-2018   Intel Guru Ghost  [New Guru - Lieutenant Colonel - 4 tours of Iraq]   Our blessing was to go down in 2010, but because of security and stability reasons it hasn't been able to.  But, all of the pieces of the puzzle are coming together.  I do believe that with all of my heart.  We actually have some intelligence today that is going to push our blessing to the next level.

7-11-2018   Intel Guru Ghost  [New Guru - Lieutenant Colonel - 4 tours of Iraq]   [via sunny]   When Obama pulled us out is when ISIL took over.  I don’t think we’ve come full circle yet...When you get news from Iraq, Remember Malaki owns more than ½ the newspapers and radio outlets, that broadcast the news.  When you see the news coming out of Iraq sometimes it’s totally tainted.  There is only one reliable newspaper over there, “The Baghdad Post.”  He doesn’t own that one.  The rest of them are completely fake news.  Completely!  All kinds of stuff about Sadr;  All the election stuff – it’s all under control. ... I do still have a lot of high level Washington contacts, contacts in Baghdad and a good grasp of the situation because of the position I had.  I still have quite a lot of friends that were over there with me that know exactly what’s going on in these investments. 

7-11-2018   Intel Guru Ghost     ...Malaki...basically raped the country of everything.  He marked up the dollar so merchants couldn’t get any money.  He made sure the program rate was very, very low.  He was adamant about stealing from the people... I’ve heard as soon as this election comes to pass he will be in shackles and very quickly. ...Yes and the irony of it is as the partially convertible currency turns to the IR, we RV, we can see upward of $4 - $7 per dinar...$4.25 to $7.70.  I have sources that have told me that.  They are unconfirmed at this point.  Feel so strongly IMO! 

7-11-2018   Intel Guru Frank26    HANNITY ANNOUNCED (Tuesday Night) ON TV THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL MEET ABADI IN BRUSSELS.  ABADI HAS A SPEECH ON IRAQ AND TERRORISM.  IMO...BAGHDAD IS TOO VOLATILE  FOR T TO GO THERE JUST YET. 

I saw all that this afternoon and now this new guy has been labeled a Intel Guru....Like I said I put a grain of salt into listening to Frank, or reading the Guru BS....I think I was the one that ticked someone off when I stated "There the Guru's go Kicking the can down the road" and a lot of Guru's picked up on that.........

This CC was different, something about this Ghost sounded Legit.

I know we have some Vet's here and maybe they could have a listen to say if he he on the Up and Up or B.S.

Karsten

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Karsten said:

I saw all that this afternoon and now this new guy has been labeled a Intel Guru....Like I said I put a grain of salt into listening to Frank, or reading the Guru BS....I think I was the one that ticked someone off when I stated "There the Guru's go Kicking the can down the road" and a lot of Guru's picked up on that.........

This CC was different, something about this Ghost sounded Legit.

I know we have some Vet's here and maybe they could have a listen to say if he he on the Up and Up or B.S.

Karsten

Yes, I will listen later.  😊

• Upvote 1

Thanks Karsten.  Actual 'news' is few and far between these days. Who would have thought 2 months after the elections the camel jockeys would still be counting results ??  But honestly, this ghost seems to mimic the same 'opinions' Frank26 and Delta have been bouncing off the blue couch for years. And Delta posts have been limited after his last two face plants, so maybe this is just F26 trying to drum up a frenzy in his followers. We all know about Obama, Maliki, Shabibi. It's interesting, but I'm not buying it. Iraq can't support $4-$7 right out of the gate. It's financially impossible.  Just my learned opinion. But +1 your effort.

:twothumbs:

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, King Bean said:

Thanks Karsten.  Actual 'news' is few and far between these days. Who would have thought 2 months after the elections the camel jockeys would still be counting results ??  But honestly, this ghost seems to mimic the same 'opinions' Frank26 and Delta have been bouncing off the blue couch for years. And Delta posts have been limited after his last two face plants, so maybe this is just F26 trying to drum up a frenzy in his followers. We all know about Obama, Maliki, Shabibi. It's interesting, but I'm not buying it. Iraq can't support system" rel="">support $4-$7 right out of the gate. It's financially impossible.  Just my learned opinion. But +1 your effort.

:twothumbs:

King,

I agree and as I said I put very little into what the CC's from frank 26 have been in the past and I put even less into what the Guru's from the other place ramble on about only to claim they never called it to kick the can down the road. God know we have all been there, done the math and got let down for how many years no?

KB, you could be right that Frank is re inverting Re Craps and I could be a fool again and that is why I would like other to listen.....I just tossed this out there like in case any of you hadn't already heard it.

I would have to agree that Iraq can't support those numbers and I figure closer to $1.20 just to get the USD off the streets. But then he claims that Iraq has already pulled a Huge number of 3 zero note back in....Hell, any more I don't have a clue and I don't think any one else does either.

Karsten

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I listened to the last 1 1/2 hours of this 2 1/2 hour Conference Call.  Bad phone connection.  Very hard to hear what Ghost was saying.

At 1 hour, 23 minutes, Ghost says he thinks Trump will be in Iraq on Friday.  Then says Trump said at his last 2 rally speeches that Iraq owes us 7 Trillion Dollars.  Ghost says this is also the number he was told we were given when we pulled out of Iraq.  Frank thinks this 7 Trillion Dollars is in the US Treasury Reserves.  They think it will be more than enough to pay off the debt.

Ghost says he’s being told that Zimbabwe currency has already revalued, to be followed by Vietnam and Iraq.

He says Iraq went to 1 to 1 in March in-country.  They have lots of money.  All nations will be on a gold standard.

Pretty sure Trump will be in Iraq to announce the Prime Minister.  Abadi will be appointed Prime Minister and Trump will be next to him when he announces the revaluation of the currency.  Should have been July 4th.  Waiting for America to give the okay.  Ghost says there would be no reason for Trump to go there if there was no revaluation.  Frank is beside himself with all this news.  Practically falling out of his chair.  :shrug:

Ghost’s sources telling him ATMs will be activated 24 to 48 hours after 4-day bank training which finished today.   Orders will be given at that point to activate the ATMs.  The banks in the United States are on “currency exchange training”.   Frank agrees that this training is being done here.

Soldiers leaving Iraq have to change their dinars before leaving the country.  They are getting $1.80 per dinar.

Ghost said that Shabibi said Iraq can support $16.00 per dinar.  Revaluation rate could be $4.25.

Frank says they’re working on “the basket” right now for the Reinstatement.

Ghost says, again, they are waiting on the “authorization codes” from the United States.

Frank says he thinks they missed they’re target date and they are working very fast.

The most impressive thing, to Frank, is that President Trump could be in Iraq this weekend.

Ghost says unconfirmed reports up to $7.00. :facepalm2:

The only thing I agree with in their whole conversation is that the U.S. Treasury is holding Trillions of Dinar.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Floridian said:

Thanks, Karsten.  I'm going to listen to that call later tonight.

It all sounds great.

We'll have to wait and see if Trump and Pompeo will really be in Iraq on Friday.

Trump is slated to my knowledge to be there.. I also got a bit of the call between this guy and Frank..i would take it with as much of a grain of salt as we do Frank

This guy is just a plant for newbies.  Anyone that has been in this thing for more than a few years KNOWS a red flag when they see it.  I read curiously up until it said " He also mentioned some rates of anywhere $1.70 and up that the soldiers were exchanging at." , and about the VND coming out anywhere from .47-$2. Sounds like Okie trying to make a comeback under a different name.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, hspotman said:

This guy is just a plant for newbies.  Anyone that has been in this thing for more than a few years KNOWS a red flag when they see it.  I read curiously up until it said " He also mentioned some rates of anywhere $1.70 and up that the soldiers were exchanging at." , and about the VND coming out anywhere from .47-$2. Sounds like Okie trying to make a comeback under a different name.

2 hours ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Agreed Hspotman

1 hour ago, 2fast4u2c said:

I read some of Ghosts info and he referenced walking stick etc   Nothing here but bla bla bla

Agreed +1 for ya's

• Upvote 2

The way I see it, if a single soldier got to cash in at $1.70, that would be like winning the lottery for him or her.. as soon as they made it back to the States don’t you think that would be a huge news story? Now imagine several hero’s winning the lottery.. it would be all over the news IMO..

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post Karsten.!

"He stated (and it is all his opinion) that Iraq has taken a bunch of 3 zero notes off the street already"

We know the CBI have been reducing the note count for years,  they have liquidity problem. Why?  000 notes off the streets

"He also mentioned some rates of anywhere $1.70"

Like the BTI report posted by MrUnlikely

"He said IQD could be as high as 4 times that of the basket of SDR or somewhere around $4.25"

Former glory plus 20% accumulated inflation 

Go RV

Go ASAP 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 11