Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 11 July 2018

Adam Montana

I wrote this post an hour ago.  Glad to see I'm somewhat interpreting the news the same as Adam.  Adam the only thing you missed was Abadi coming to my house for BBQ!!!  Haha.  

Abadi is sure acting like he is the next PM.  He’s in Europe, he’s in Basra, he’s coming to my BBQ this weekend

Dude is not acting like a man who is about to lose his grip on power.  I think that is a good thing!!!!

No he’s not coming to my house for a BBQ this weekend.  IT’s Friday, and I’m happy 😃 

•  
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for your post Adam.  Hopefully we are close to getting this government formed and back to talking about INTERNATIONAL investments, rebuilding efforts and of course some king of meaningful rate change for the Dinar!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I wrote this post an hour ago.  Glad to see I'm somewhat interpreting the news the same as Adam.  Adam the only thing you missed was Abadi coming to my house for BBQ!!!  Haha.  

Abadi is sure acting like he is the next PM.  He’s in Europe, he’s in Basra, he’s coming to my BBQ this weekend

Dude is not acting like a man who is about to lose his grip on power.  I think that is a good thing!!!!

No he’s not coming to my house for a BBQ this weekend.  IT’s Friday, and I’m happy 😃 

•  

No comment on the barbecue, but we are on the same page regarding Abadi for sure!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

On 7/11/2018 at 12:21 PM, ChuckFinley said:

Looking forward to the info. If it is a picture of DAVIS at the White House partying that is on me. I got there to late to cut him off.  :lol:

Chuck,

I wonder if there is enough of us to actually get him elected??!!  Maybe if we obtain a small region, island, or area post RV/RI .... he can be our Prez without recounts, tally’s,  and other squirrel-ly situations.  

Edited by ScaryMary
Punctuation lol
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Just a quick follow up on the post from Wednesday... I'd like to call this one "Where in the World is the Iraqi Government?" :lol: 

I think a lot of you are following my train of thought here, regarding the formation or continuation of the GOI. PM Abadi is a major component to the government, and YES - Abadi is still the Prime Minister, despite early reports that the votes were swinging against him.

How long that will hold is anyone's guess right now, but for the time being he IS the acting Prime Minister, and here's what he's doing according to his Twitter feed:

8 hours ago: Abadi in Basra meeting with security commanders.

5 hours ago: Abadi meeting with Asaad Al-Idani (Basra Governor)

5 hours ago: Abadi meeting with Director-General of South Electric Distribution Company

3 hours ago: Abadi meeting with Director-General of Basra Oil Company

1 hour ago: Abadi meets with tribal/community leaders in Basra.

Check out PM Abadi's Twitter feed here: https://twitter.com/haideralabadi?lang=en 

It should take you about 45 seconds to skim the content and see what he's up to right now... and I really, really like it! :twothumbs: 

These things are very closely aligned with the leads that I mentioned on Wednesday. Those who read carefully are about to be rewarded... I'm getting reports that HCL is closer than the recent "news" is letting on. 

Pop quiz! Who knows where Basra is and why it's important? (Spoiler alert! I'm giving a huge hint next :lol: )

For a quick visual on Basra, check this link: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Basrah,+Iraq/@31.6509393,34.1934518,5z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x3fc49771852a1535:0xb8d22927274bd410!8m2!3d30.5081033!4d47.7834888

Basra is situated conveniently near the Persian Gulf, which is the opposite end of the country from where the majority of the HCL activity is going to affect. 

From Wikipedia:

There's a reason why I highlighted where Abadi was 3 hours ago... I'll have more to say on this over the coming days.

It's getting fun!

:tiphat:

The puzzle is almost complete.

HCL me baby!

:cigar:

• Upvote 4

Seems like the Onus of Nous from the US is on the Iraqis.

o·nus
ˈōnəs/
noun

1. used to refer to something that is one's duty or responsibility.
    "the onus is on you to show that you have suffered loss"
    synonyms: burden, responsibility, liability, obligation, duty, weight, load, charge, mantle, encumbrance;

nous
no͞os,nous/
noun

1. 1.
    BRITISHinformal
    common sense; practical intelligence.
    "if he had any nous at all, he'd sell the movie rights"
  2. 2.
    PHILOSOPHY
    the mind or intellect.

Funny how these four letters (n, o, s, u) in Onus, Nous, and USon can get a message across loud and clear.

Pretty sure the "On" in Onus will be mandatory from the "US" so the Iraqis can not and will not say "No" in Nous to the "US" because the "US" in USon is "On" the Iraqis to ensure the Iraqis know that "No" is a No No and the Iraqis had better get "On" with it for all of us, too, before it hits high "No""On" (noon)!!!

Well, OK, just an alternate perspective on all this AND Have A Great Weekend You All!!! :twothumbs:

Thank You for the special Friday Treat with all the So Very, Very Good News, Adam, AND A Huge Thank You For All You Have Done AND Are Doing For Us!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Seems like the Onus of Nous from the US is on the Iraqis.

o·nus
ˈōnəs/
noun

1. used to refer to something that is one's duty or responsibility.
    "the onus is on you to show that you have suffered loss"
    synonyms: burden, responsibility, liability, obligation, duty, weight, load, charge, mantle, encumbrance;

nous
no͞os,nous/
noun

1. 1.
    BRITISHinformal
    common sense; practical intelligence.
    "if he had any nous at all, he'd sell the movie rights"
  2. 2.
    PHILOSOPHY
    the mind or intellect.

Funny how these four letters (n, o, s, u) in Onus, Nous, and USon can get a message across loud and clear.

Pretty sure the "On" in Onus will be mandatory from the "US" so the Iraqis can not and will not say "No" in Nous to the "US" because the "US" in USon is "On" the Iraqis to ensure the Iraqis know that "No" is a No No and the Iraqis had better get "On" with it for all of us, too, before it hits high "No""On" (noon)!!!

Well, OK, just an alternate perspective on all this AND Have A Great Weekend You All!!! :twothumbs:

Thank You for the special Friday Treat with all the So Very, Very Good News, Adam, AND A Huge Thank You For All You Have Done AND Are Doing For Us!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Say that three times fast!!! 😂 Love it  👍👍👍👍

• Thanks 1

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:04 AM, Pitcher said:

Abadi is...coming to my BBQ this weekend

Waiting for MY invite. And waiting. And waiting some more. Hurry up, Pitcher. The chips on top are really heavy !!   :wub:

Related image

:cheesehead:

• Haha 3

Thank you Adam, for your diligence and Common Sense approach to not just spreading every rumor that comes across your desk. And as informative as the weekly update often is, I can't help but thinking I'm liking the information in these drive-bys even better!🥓

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Touring in Ajijic Mexico which is why I have not chimed in lately.  It has done me a lot of good not being on this site every 5 minutes.-

You trying to say we are bad company.,. Well, I am insulted....... Ya, I know. To get out of the house, away from computers, the sillyness of the Iraq polititions, conflict. Get the fresh air and distraction. 

4 hours ago, King Bean said:

Waiting for MY invite. And waiting. And waiting some more. Hurry up, Pitcher. The chips on top are really heavy !!   :wub:

Related image

:cheesehead:

Now I have to say

Looks like the way I pictured it

for Meet Prez Davis Day

3 hours ago, Caye98 said:

Thank you Adam, for your diligence and Common Sense approach to not just spreading every rumor that comes across your desk. And as informative as the weekly update often is, I can't help but thinking I'm liking the information in these drive-bys even better!🥓

YES, I TOO am loving the drive-bys.

I have a feeling that I will pass out when the drive-by comes in text form!

:lol:

:cigar: s a-many will be had!

• Upvote 4

On 7/13/2018 at 1:01 PM, ScaryMary said:

Chuck,

I wonder if there is enough of us to actually get him elected??!!  Maybe if we obtain a small region, island, or area post RV/RI .... he can be our Prez without recounts, tally’s,  and other squirrel-ly situations.  

If we bring enough vodka

Im sure we could get the Russians to help. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1