Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Nonsense

Pitcher

One of the gurus is reporting that on Saturday there was a special edition of the Gazette that said, the CBI will be making a big announcement coming soon!! 

These guys make  claims with no link to prove what they are posting. I couldn’t find any special edition of the Gazette but will keep looking. The other thing that aggravates me is that ******** word, SOON

The only reason I’m posting this nonsense is I’m hoping maybe someone better informed and connected than me can actually confirm or debunk this rumor!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Pitcher,

They can say what ever, be wrong, kick the can down the road a few months and for some reason they somehow think that anything they dribble is important.

Trust me that these so Called Guru's don't know any more than you or I do....But somehow they are making a buck on writing this crap.

One thing I read was birthdays and $4.25 and $6.17 because North Korea did it to kim's Birthday........So say 5/29 for mine or i would be happy with say 2/20 for my father.....I can pick dates like 12/25 or $12.25 for Christmas.

Karsten

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

One of the gurus is reporting that on Saturday there was a special edition of the Gazette that said, the CBI will be making a big announcement coming soon!! 

If It Was BluWolf - He Doesn't Even Know How To Read ! :o 

Image result for funny newspaper gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Good morning, Pitcher. I will debunk that right now. There is a direct link to the Gazette in the news forums, in English too. Their splash page says the site is for posting laws and regulations. It's not an 'announcement' site. The gurus at TNT are flinging sh!t because news is slow and their readers need a consistent feeding. But you already knew that. LOL.

Where RayRen leads, the brainless will follow. :lol:

Related image
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

And thanks King and Thug for the laugh.  Gotta go trade now. 

See If U Can Get Me Something Like A Flat Basketball Or Maybe Even A Bag Of Cheetos For My Dinar ! :o 

Wtf - A Guy Can Dream Can’t He ...

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, King Bean said:

Pitcher. Don't let Thug trick you. The Cheetos are for the tub. Flamin' hot !!     🔥  🔥

Wtf ! We’ve Already Taken A Bath In This Investment - Might As Well Go Down With A Smokln’ Hottie ! :o 

Related image

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

I’m taking a break from trading.  Eating lunch at my desk catching, up on the DV posts, and then BAM I turn to this. 

Bahahahahaha after I spewed my lunch. Hahahahaha. You guys crack me up. Keep em coming!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Luigi says...

this latest just in...Mnt Goat agrees with Kaperoni...It will be a float, not an RV/RI.

Last week, Mnt Goat said the IQD would come out at around parity to the USD.

Now she, he, or it flip flops. What say you?

7-10-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  
We DO know the reinstatement of the dinar MUST happen someday very, very soon;
We DO know how they intend to do it;
We DO even know (or can come very close to) the expected new anchor rate once they move from the de facto peg to the new SDR peg;
We DO know the dinar will be on a MANAGED FLOAT once on FOREX;
We DO know the new dinar categories will “coincide” with the large 3 zero notes for up to 10 years (meaning no LOP);
We DO know the banks have been notified of these upcoming exchanges and are preparing for us;
We DO know that our prize is the IRAQI dinar and not the ZIM, Rial or any others of this notion of a GCR or other currency scams;
We DO know the impact this will have on the Iraqi economy and the world;
We DON’T know the exact timing!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3