Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 07/09/2018

yota691

NEPatriotsFan1

Maybe they’re getting ready to count a ton of currency...... both old large note dinars and dedollarizing at the same time cuz people will like the new rate better than the dollar? 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Could'nt agree more,don't u just love the previous Cbi instructions dated 15/4/18😉😎 which titled...

4.  Instructions and criteria for the circulation and replacement of banknotes and counting mechanisms

Link https://cbi.iq/page/80

"Promoting the lower denomination banknotes"😉😎💪💰🔜

Edited by Reez
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

Hey, I can't read Arabic and I am unable to translate the "ink on paper" but maybe the ink on paper says:

Blah, Blah, Blah...........................Blah, Blah, Blah........................You're All Rich Now......................Blah, Blah, Blah........................Blah, Blah, Blah

Hope So!!! :D   :D   :D

:crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:

But, hey, I thought we could all use a Monday Morning "Pick Me Up" to get us all turbocharged for the week!!! :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

Just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o   :o   :o

In The Mean Time....................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

I believe these are the build up process b4 they issue out the new lower denomination notes coupled with new Cbi convertible currency rates

Refresh..

April 15, 2018

To / all banks ( instructions and standards for handling and replacing
banknotes and counting mechanisms ) ... Click here

Pg.
(1)...

To all banks
What are the instructions and criteria for circulation and replacement of banknotes and counting and sorting mechanisms
good greeting. // 2015
Later in our book number 133
No. 12 / For the purpose
Date of unification
16 and update the controls
And instructions on the standards of exchange and exchange of banknotes, we send you the link principles, standards and instructions
Which will be used in the counting, sorting, handing over and handing over of banknotes in order to work.
Appreciation
Central Mirrors
Baghdad
Dr.. Munther Abdul Qader Al Sheikli
Deputy Governor Agency
Issuing cabinets
2018/4 /

Pg.
(5)....

Electronic Commitment
And the amount of their deposits and cash withdrawals so that coordination with the security control to allow the entry of the bank's authorized
And wheels.
C- Banks should open windows to replace damaged and damaged banknotes to the public and hand them over to this bank and its branches,

And promoting the circulation of small denomination banknotes.

(9-5)
Bank Center: Al-Rasheed Street, Baghdad, Iraq
CBI Head Office: - Al-Rasheed St, Baghdad Iraq..

Pg.
(8).....

This bank follows a certain mechanism for receiving 

foreign currency notes (dollar, euro) 

where it is counted and checked for confirmation

Of the count and originality as follows:
First: counting and sorting the foreign banknotes deposited by the trustees of the Fund and in the presence of two of the Bank's authorized persons
If a shortage and damaged papers are discovered, they are compensated by the authorized persons, and the forged papers are confiscated
And make up the shortfall.
Recording the serial numbers of foreign banknotes and storing them in electronic memory in addition to the book of the bank
And the deposit form.
(100) A tape containing the serial numbers of the papers
- Attach with paper) foreign, in case of non-conformity
The numbers on the electronic memory with the total amount and tape on the bakheet, the amount is refunded
Deposit refused.
IV. The Bank shall be provided with a supporting link in the event that the accounting record can not be made and may be received by the Secretariat
The conditions set forth in paragraph (e) (c) above.
D) The responsibility of the Central Bank of Iraq and any bank or treasurer or any person is at the point where it is graduated
Money from possession and object not to leave the receipt of banknotes receipt point before confirming the amount may be received
The bank notes from this bank may request to carry out counting operations by him and whoever he wishes from the employees of his department and under supervision
Central Bank staff including providing and configuring all enumeration requirements of counting and binding machines, and after completing the process
The bank becomes responsible for the banknotes it pays, even if it bears the identification card
Received from them.
- In the event that the bank finds a mistake in its deposits (increase or decrease) it must inform the issuing department and the cabinets at the end
On the day of deposit or at the beginning of the next day and prior to the process of counting and sorting of such deposits by sending him an official letter
In which the amount of error and type of category is determined accurately, and after the counting and sorting of those deposits, it is ascertained that the amount of the amount is matched.

Pg. (10)....Follow-up screeningprocedures.Pull the dollar.- Time period for authorization of // 301 until 301 13 Specify /

Link : https://cbi.iq/page/80
PDF b4 translation : http://cbi.iq/static/uploads/up/file-152379158771873.pdf
DV link with translation by DinarThug : http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/251068-the-recovery-of-the-iraqi-dinar/&page=24

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Hey, I can't read Arabic and I am unable to translate the "ink on paper" but maybe the ink on paper says:

Blah, Blah, Blah...........................Blah, Blah, Blah........................You're All Rich Now......................Blah, Blah, Blah........................Blah, Blah, Blah

Hope So!!! :D   :D   :D

:crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:

But, hey, I thought we could all use a Monday Morning "Pick Me Up" to get us all turbocharged for the week!!! :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

Just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o   :o   :o

In The Mean Time....................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Thx...I did need a “pick me up”... typical Monday Morning (BS)!!!🤬

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

"To all banks (the mechanism of counting and sorting foreign banknotes ( dollar and euro )."

Who wants to exchange dollar and euro for a worthless currency?

Maybe in the near future the dinar is going to have more value than the dollar and euro.

Dollarize..... RV...... Dedollarize 

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

Go Real market value 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Reez said:

I believe these are the build up process b4 they issue out the new lower denomination notes coupled with new Cbi convertible currency rates

Refresh..

April 15, 2018

To / all banks ( instructions and standards for handling and replacing
banknotes and counting mechanisms ) ... Click here

Pg.
(1)...

To all banks
What are the instructions and criteria for circulation and replacement of banknotes and counting and sorting mechanisms
good greeting. // 2015
Later in our book number 133
No. 12 / For the purpose
Date of unification
16 and update the controls
And instructions on the standards of exchange and exchange of banknotes, we send you the link principles, standards and instructions
Which will be used in the counting, sorting, handing over and handing over of banknotes in order to work.
Appreciation
Central Mirrors
Baghdad
Dr.. Munther Abdul Qader Al Sheikli
Deputy Governor Agency
Issuing cabinets
2018/4 /

Pg.
(5)....

Electronic Commitment
And the amount of their deposits and cash withdrawals so that coordination with the security control to allow the entry of the bank's authorized
And wheels.
C- Banks should open windows to replace damaged and damaged banknotes to the public and hand them over to this bank and its branches,

And promoting the circulation of small denomination banknotes.

(9-5)
Bank Center: Al-Rasheed Street, Baghdad, Iraq
CBI Head Office: - Al-Rasheed St, Baghdad Iraq..

Pg.
(8).....

This bank follows a certain mechanism for receiving 

foreign currency notes (dollar, euro) 

where it is counted and checked for confirmation

Of the count and originality as follows:
First: counting and sorting the foreign banknotes deposited by the trustees of the Fund and in the presence of two of the Bank's authorized persons
If a shortage and damaged papers are discovered, they are compensated by the authorized persons, and the forged papers are confiscated
And make up the shortfall.
Recording the serial numbers of foreign banknotes and storing them in electronic memory in addition to the book of the bank
And the deposit form.
(100) A tape containing the serial numbers of the papers
- Attach with paper) foreign, in case of non-conformity
The numbers on the electronic memory with the total amount and tape on the bakheet, the amount is refunded
Deposit refused.
IV. The Bank shall be provided with a supporting link in the event that the accounting record can not be made and may be received by the Secretariat
The conditions set forth in paragraph (e) (c) above.
D) The responsibility of the Central Bank of Iraq and any bank or treasurer or any person is at the point where it is graduated
Money from possession and object not to leave the receipt of banknotes receipt point before confirming the amount may be received
The bank notes from this bank may request to carry out counting operations by him and whoever he wishes from the employees of his department and under supervision
Central Bank staff including providing and configuring all enumeration requirements of counting and binding machines, and after completing the process
The bank becomes responsible for the banknotes it pays, even if it bears the identification card
Received from them.
- In the event that the bank finds a mistake in its deposits (increase or decrease) it must inform the issuing department and the cabinets at the end
On the day of deposit or at the beginning of the next day and prior to the process of counting and sorting of such deposits by sending him an official letter
In which the amount of error and type of category is determined accurately, and after the counting and sorting of those deposits, it is ascertained that the amount of the amount is matched.

Pg. (10)....Follow-up screeningprocedures.Pull the dollar.- Time period for authorization of // 301 until 301 13 Specify /

Link : https://cbi.iq/page/80
PDF b4 translation : http://cbi.iq/static/uploads/up/file-152379158771873.pdf
DV link with translation by DinarThug : http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/251068-the-recovery-of-the-iraqi-dinar/&page=24

Cheers for that post. Here's to a week of hopefully exciting news. The activity in the banking sector has been steady. I don't know about you guys, but it's been an emotional roller coaster the last month or so, so much happening. 

GO RV

• Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, Christoph said:

Cheers for that post. Here's to a week of hopefully exciting news. The activity in the banking sector has been steady. I don't know about you guys, but it's been an emotional roller coaster the last month or so, so much happening. 

GO RV

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

All we need to know: 

Banks should open windows to replace damaged and damaged banknotes to the public and hand them over to this bank and its branches,

And promoting the circulation of small denomination banknotes.

• Upvote 12

20 minutes ago, navira said:

All we need to know: 

Banks should open windows to replace damaged and damaged banknotes to the public and hand them over to this bank and its branches,

And promoting the circulation of small denomination banknotes.

We can only hope such forward-thinking like that would be a thing in Iraq. I want them to get their sh!# together already. GO RV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Laid Back said:

"To all banks (the mechanism of counting and sorting foreign banknotes ( dollar and euro )."

Maybe in the near future the dinar is going to have more value than the dollar and euro.

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

Go Real market value 

Based on that and a little hoping on my part - I am hoping so. 

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

Go Real market value 

THAT'S what I'm talking bout!

:cigar:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Laid Back said:

"To all banks (the mechanism of counting and sorting foreign banknotes ( dollar and euro )."

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

Go Real market value 

Yup exactly my friend. Don't Iraqis themselves just love the dollar now. Why would they be turning down dollars to the bank if their own currency is still under value? Going somewhere perhaps😉. Regardless of when it will happen someday but anyday now seems a lot better to stimulate the investment further.

Go RV Go Art 8 currency💰😆💪

Edited by Reez
  • Upvote 2