Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's Called The 5G BEAST SYSTEM For A Reason

bostonangler

• 1 month later...
On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:40 AM, bostonangler said:

Yup and all these people using their money to by digital currency and get microchips implanted... People are running to give up their individuality...

B/A

Yea definitely crazy. The idea of owning anything digital as currency is still fiat in my mind. and microchips hell naw! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, PeaceSign said:

Yea definitely crazy. The idea of owning anything digital as currency is still fiat in my mind. and microchips hell naw! 

Digital is the devil... People don't understand they will not be able to work under the table, or hide cash under their mattress. With digital currency, the government will know your position down to the penny. It really bugs me when I tell people to protect their privacy and they reply "I have nothing to hide, I'm not a criminal". What's even worse than digital money are microchips being inserted into people... That is simply insane.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

Digital is the devil... People don't understand they will not be able to work under the table, or hide cash under their mattress. With digital currency, the government will know your position down to the penny. It really bugs me when I tell people to protect their privacy and they reply "I have nothing to hide, I'm not a criminal". What's even worse than digital money are microchips being inserted into people... That is simply insane.

B/A

Yea I agree digital is devil, I don't even like the fact that I have put pictures of my family in facebook, because I later realized they don't delete them and now they can use those for their own ends. there was a story sometime back about a girl who saw here face in fake story, and the pic had came from FB! So unfortunately I had to learn the hard way. But im aware now and im making sure my kids don't fall down the gullible track. and microchips are insane...im convinced that any wavelength can be transmitted to those and can actually alter your personality and behavior, so for me its more than just a tracking device its capabilities far exceed that. 

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

Yea I agree digital is devil, I don't even like the fact that I have put pictures of my family in facebook, because I later realized they don't delete th

Yup, and we hear how these microchips won't be used for personal info in the future. Can you really trust that corporation? Just think when you go get health insurance and they say, "well we see you eat potato chips and a coke everyday for lunch, your rate is going to be higher". Or go apply for a job and they say "Oh we see you go to the bar 3 nights a week". People need to understand the most valuable commodity is now information. Having a chip in your body to buy things, or go places is exactly the information companies want. JMHO

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Visa To Pay Businesses To Stop Accepting Cash

For obvious reasons, credit card company Visa wants the world to go cashless. But now it's launching a program that could help do just that.

The Visa Cashless Challenge, as it's called, will offer retailers across the U.S. $10,000 (C$12,700) to implement technologies for digital payments — but on condition the retailers stop accepting bills and coins.

In these locations, shoppers would be limited to paying digitally, either by credit or debit card, or by smartphone through apps like Apple Pay.

"With 70 per cent of the world, or more than 5 billion people, connected via mobile device by 2020, we have an incredible opportunity to educate merchants and consumers alike on the effectiveness of going cashless," Visa's head of merchant solutions, Jack Forestell, said in a statement.

alfred-kelly-president-and-chief-executive-officer-of-the-2014-new-picture-id180311513
Bloomberg via Getty Images
Visa CEO Al Kelly says his company is focused on "putting cash out of business."

Visa CEO Al Kelly puts it more bluntly.

"We're focused on putting cash out of business," he said at a Visa investor conference last month, as quoted at the Wall Street Journal.

Like other credit card companies, Visa charges retailers a percentage of the selling price for the convenience of using credit cards. An increase in the use of credit cards would increase the company's revenue, and could also mean retailers passing on the extra cost to consumers.

But Visa argues businesses would actually save money by going cashless. It cites a study it carried out, which found that businesses in New York City could generate an extra $6.8 billion (C$8.7 billion) in revenue annually and save more than 186 million hours in labour by eliminating cash.

01591231.jpg
Deborah Baic/Globe and Mail via The Canadian Press
Canada's Interac was an early pioneer of electronic payment systems.

Visa hasn't committed to bringing the program to Canada. Expansion outside the U.S. "will depend on individual market demand and interest," a Visa spokesperson told HuffPost Canada.

The company published a blog this week arguing that Canadians are already well positioned to go cashless.

"Canadians are among the most digitally attuned citizens in the world, enthusiastically embracing and adopting new technologies that make life easier and more accessible," the blog stated.

Canada was for years a leader in the switch to cashless payments, with its Interac debit-card system an early pioneer of digital payment. But in recent years it has been surpassed by other countries, including Sweden, which is on the verge of being cashless. Ninety-eight per cent of transactions in Sweden are carried out digitally.

By comparison, Canadians used cash for nearly half of all transactions as of 2015, according to research from the Bank of Canada.

A survey carried out earlier this year for Payments Canada found that 50 per cent of respondents are ready to get rid of banknotes and coins.