Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ALL SYSTEMS GO...THIS WAS HOLDING BACK THE RV

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Take this as a Mnt Goat rumor.

I can't verify Trump approved of the gold backed USN in the media.

Can any Dinarians verify. Your response. Your opine.

7-5-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Quote:  "THE USNs HAS BEEN APPROVED BY PRESIDENT TRUMP AND THIS WAS HOLDING BACK THE RV"   ...the “USN” designation is merely a code meaning (next day) transfer of US Dollar funds USD indicating how the funds are to be used. According to UN/CEFACT recommendation 9, paragraphs 8-9 (ECE/TRADE/203, 1996, it is used for inter-banking transactions. It does NOT mean “new” US currency. ...“USN” is NOT a designation for a new currency coming out to replace the USD old currency that you now have. It is not GOLD backed. I quote from the [forex] site: “The US dollar actually has three codes assigned: USD, USS (same day) and USN (next day)..."   ...the dinar is already pegged to the US dollar by a “de facto” peg put in place in 2003 to keep the dinar from fully crashing. As part of moving to Article 8 the IMF plans to re-peg the dinar to the SDR basket of 5 currencies of the strongest developed nations, one of which is the USD.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

here's another article from KTFA

KTFA
Manaolana3 » July 5th, 2018

Best one-liners from CC: (7-2-18)
PCC in Iraq testing outside the borders...interest demand for IQD
Trump, "We need fair and reciprocal trade"
Trump, "Level the playing field"
Trump, "Stop leeching on my currency...get your own currency...an asset-backed currency"
Country after country depegging from our currency and going asset-backed with their own currency; they are all getting on the band-wagon so they are not left out of international trades
USN visible now...aggressive
USN not physical, digital only
USN asset-backed...has value
USN traded internationally, but not domestically
Pegging must be apples to apples
USN moving with IQD and investors seeing the movements, buy/sell
Walkingstick, "Look at the currencies that are pegged to the USN...level the playing field."
USD will go away
Iraq removed from FATF list...not subject to monitering
IQD is financially trustable...our currency is to be taken seriously
IQD is on a fast pace to go international
Hazen » July 5th, 2018
question: does the IQD have to wait for the other currencies in the basket to RI???
Rommy14 » July 5th, 2018
Just to be certain, are you inferring other currencies need to RI? If not, what would the RI be waiting for? In my opinion, per Monday’s CC and TeamChat, the USD was the last currency in the basket of currencies to become asset backed - USN. Both the USN and IQD PCC are testing internationally - at low volumes. There is no more waiting. There is - watching. We keep our eyes on the Fantastic Four. When the Fantastic Four give the nod then we watch the CBI then watch Forex. Everything is in position. Again, all in my opinion.
Iobey77 » July 5th, 2018
YES!!! I totally agree, Rommy! The stage is set..the basket is full..IMO...it's TIME for the real FIREWORKS show!! Light em up CBI, Trump, and Frank!!! Let's see that International rate and the full "prom dress" of Iraq!!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

21 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

So tomorrow after today will be start ! The day after tomorrow , will be a tommorow , so by Luigi logic the sun will come out tomorrow bet your bottom dinar ! Tommorow tommorow 😁

Tomorrow's yesterday will always be today.

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

7-5-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Quote: "THE USNs HAS BEEN APPROVED BY PRESIDENT TRUMP AND THIS WAS HOLDING BACK THE RV"

Looks Like Another 'Strike' Out For The Goat ! :o 

Related image

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Theseus said:

Tomorrow's yesterday will always be today.

Well , don't tell anyone, but I heard that they will have a huge meeting tomorrow inorder to agree on having a meeting to discuss having a meeting about some topic they want to meet and discuss in the full presence of Jabouri. Well ... thats what i heard...in a meeting I was in.

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

ALL SYSTEMS GO...

Luigi - It’s More Like ‘All Systems Goat’ ! :o 

And Dr Clarke Says For U To Take Two Pellets And Call Him In The Morning .......

Or U Can Just Nudge - He Says That The Barn Door’s Wide Open ........

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

18 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Frank!!! Let's see ….. the full "prom dress" of Iraq!!

Frank: All dressed up for the RV prom. " Let's start this bit*h  !!

My thong is chafing me."  :o

Related image
  • Haha 4