Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jim Jordan Denies Knowing Of Sexual Abuse At OSU

Jim Jordan being a former wrestling champion that he is, it seems politics are a perfect fit for him........Now however, instead of wrestling other athletes, he wrestles with the truth.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ex-wrestler-says-rep-jim-jordan-witnessed-lewd-shower-acts-coach-ohio-state-001134484.html

Image result for jim jordan

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

He says he doesn’t know anything,  Let him have his day in court and bring forth the evidence against him. If a jury says he’s guilty then let him face his punishment.  Until that takes place it is wrong to try him in a court of public opinion. 

I do find it very suspicious that Rep Jordan is one of the lead people trying to get to the bottom of the DOJ, FBI collusion against President Trump.  How convenient.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

He says he doesn’t know anything,  Let him have his day in court and bring forth the evidence against him. If a jury says he’s guilty then let him face his punishment.  Until that takes place it is wrong to try him in a court of public opinion. 

I do find it very suspicious that Rep Jordan is one of the lead people trying to get to the bottom of the DOJ, FBI collusion against President Trump.  How convenient.  

These former wrestlers aren't accusing Jordan of any crime....they simply don't understand why he won't admit to knowing what was happening around all of them at that time.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

If they are not going to press charges then they have stated their opinion. Rep. Jordan denies any knowledge.  Like I said, how convenient.   

Not so convenient for the victims of the abuse though.  Jordan is the one putting the political spin on it......the former wrestlers simply figured they would have the support of their former assistant coach/grad assistant.  The media is obviously spinning it into a political issue as well.....Jordan and the media are perhaps both doing the former abused athletes a disservice.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 4
  • Downvote 1

I wasn’t there and don’t know all the facts other than the perpetrator is in jail where he belongs.  It’s also pretty obvious that a lot of Administrators dropped the ball on this sick human.  We had a case like this in our school with the volleyball coach hitting on 8th graders.  The coach was charged tried and was found not guilty by the jury.  The volleyball coach was given a big settlement and she moved down the road.  Sexual predators are the lowest of the low. 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I wasn’t there and don’t know all the facts other than the perpetrator is in jail where he belongs.  It’s also pretty obvious that a lot of Administrators dropped the ball on this sick human.  We had a case like this in our school with the volleyball coach hitting on 8th graders.  The coach was charged tried and was found not guilty by the jury.  The volleyball coach was given a big settlement and she moved down the road.  Sexual predators are the lowest of the low. 

Actually Dr. Strauss died in 2005.  It's in the article.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Jordan has been in office over ten years and now all of the sudden this comes out.......Another one right out of the liberal play book, Alleged Sexual Abuse. The have done it before and ruined people lives so they are going to try it again to stop Jordan from becoming Speaker of the House and really digging into the Corruption in D.C.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Well if there really is up to 2000 possible athletes involved in this evolving scandal, the investigators for the The Ohio State University will get to the bottom of it......Just as Penn State and Michigan State have experienced, investigate every lead and put it to rest as quickly as possible....Now that these athletes are talking, more will find the courage to come forward, as well.....They always do.  Jim Jordan has spoken.  Witness statements will prove him as truthful or not.  It's out of his hands now.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 4
  • Downvote 1

ANYONE that has read the first article you posted who has two brain cells functioning and just an ounce of integrity within them

knows that this is just another hack job by the evil left. What they are accusing Jim of is seeing the pervert Doctor and members of 

the staff in the showers with students and then saying nothing. I don't buy it. And anyone that does is morally corrupt, wanting 

the world to believe that everyone is like them. And by the way why would the pervert Doctor and staff even be in the showers?

At what point does a persons humanity not take over and do the right thing? Oh wait for the evil left there is no right or wrong. 

So they will easily by this simply because, like Weinstein, it's what they would do. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

ANYONE that has read the first article you posted who has two brain cells functioning and just an ounce of integrity within them

knows that this is just another hack job by the evil left.

You got that right.....people with TWO functioning brain cells would see that.....However, normal people, using significantly more of the billions of neurons they are blessed with will see much more than that.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

37 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You got that right.....people with TWO functioning brain cells would see that.....However, normal people, using significantly more of the billions of neurons they are blessed with will see much more than that.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Lying , deceitful, manipulative, evil Democrats and their ilk see only what they want to see. Again I reiterate, to believe that article is to believe that representative Jim Jordan is a monster. But his actions prove that he is not. Thus the article is fake, hateful and written by Liars. Please, give us just one other example where Jim Jordan has done something that vile.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

51 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Lying , deceitful, manipulative, evil Democrats and their ilk see only what they want to see. Again I reiterate, to believe that article is to believe that representative Jim Jordan is a monster. But his actions prove that he is not. Thus the article is fake, hateful and written by Liars. Please, give us just one other example where Jim Jordan has done something that vile.

Product of the environment he was coaching in at that time....he was just a kid earning a Masters Degree, barely a few years older than the students he was coaching.  None of these articles say anything about Jim Jordan being a monster, pervert or otherwise.  Some of his wrestlers/friends of those days simply reached out to him for support in this matter and he rebuffed them and told them to leave him out of it.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Do not fret, LGD.....I'm sure the mighty Freedom Caucus is safe from extinction, although they sure are a paranoid bunch.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Product of the environment he was coaching in at that time....he was just a kid earning a Masters Degree, barely a few years older than the students he was coaching.  None of these articles say anything about Jim Jordan being a monster, pervert or otherwise.  Some of his wrestlers/friends of those days simply reached out to him for support system" rel="">support in this matter and he rebuffed them and told them to leave him out of it.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Do not fret, LGD.....I'm sure the mighty Freedom Caucus is safe from extinction, although they sure are a paranoid bunch.

GO RV, then BV 

The article states that Jim knew what was happening and did nothing. That would make ANYONE a monster. 

So again I ask you to show one other example of such heinous Behavior from representative Jim.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The article states that Jim knew what was happening and did nothing. That would make ANYONE a monster. 

So again I ask you to show one other example of such heinous Behavior from representative Jim.

The argument you're attempting to put forward is quite flawed.  Your essentially saying Jordan's clean track record makes it impossible for him to have been privy to any nefarious actions going on at OSU during his time there......That's like saying a first time murderer with no record of violence must be innocent based on his squeaky clean history.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

The argument you're attempting to put forward is quite flawed.  Your essentially saying Jordan's clean track record makes it impossible for him to have been privy to any nefarious actions going on at OSU during his time there......That's like saying a first time murderer with no record of violence must be innocent based on his squeaky clean history.

GO RV, then BV

senseless quibbling.........mainly, GOOOO BUCKEYES.....PLAYOFFS BOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:47 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Not so convenient for the victims of the abuse though.  Jordan is the one putting the political spin on it......the former wrestlers simply figured they would have the support system" rel="">support of their former assistant coach/grad assistant.  The media is obviously spinning it into a political issue as well.....Jordan and the media are perhaps both doing the former abused athletes a disservice.

GO RV, then BV

Why Now tho? If this happened decades ago...why now? "me too" has been out there for quite sometime....it is fishy on it's timing. To say otherwise is not being honest IMO

• Upvote 1

GO RV, then BV

I think the majority have a problem with folks trying to ruin a mans rep with as of now , heresay.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Why Now tho? If this happened decades ago...why now? "me too" has been out there for quite sometime....it is fishy on it's timing. To say otherwise is not being honest IMO

Seems this has been going on for months.....just now being reported.  I'm not familiar with "the" Ohio State University's investigation....so I have no idea if this is going to balloon into a Penn State or MSU size scandal.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

I think the majority have a problem with folks trying to ruin a mans rep with as of now , heresay.

In all honesty, here in Big 10 country......non buckeyes would probably be more interested in the decline of Ohio State as opposed to Jim Jordan's reputation.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2