Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 4 July 2018

Adam Montana

I never received a phone call that it RV'd. 

See below BTI 2018 Iraq country report.

mr.unlikely     1,600

mr.unlikely
  •  
  •  
  •  

https://www.bti-project.org/en/home/

8 | Currency and Price Stability

The government’s monetary policy since 2003 has focused on maintaining price stability and exchange rate predictability. The inflation has remained in the low since 2010. According to the CBI, the inflation rate is 1.4% (2015 estimates), while the World Bank estimates 2015 at -1.2%, and the country’s international reserve volume also has decreased due to the sharp decline in oil prices. The independence of the CBI suffered a setback in January 2011 when former Prime Minister al-Maliki won a court ruling that placed independent institutions, including the CBI, under the control of the cabinet. In January 2012, the CBI raised the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to $1.19, causing a huge crisis that led the Supreme Judicial Council to issue an arrest warrant for CBI governor Sinan al-Shabibi in October 2012 on charges of corruption

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Adam Montana

Happy 4th everyone!

I’ll just throw out a little note to all my fellow pyrotechnithusiasts out there - watch the digits! If you can still count 10 at the end of the show, you done good :D 

429 note:

So I still have two eyes that work and five digits on each hand after the fireworks show in my driveway. I guess I done good. :D

On the other hand, the yellow lab is shaking with fright, poor baby. Mrs. 429 had to drag her out to the couch and soothe her. The treats and cheese sticks didn't hurt either.

234064814_jadaandfireworks.jpg.1ddffe91d28cf4cd8294a7c40c03cbb3.jpg

Edited by 429
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 429 said:

Mrs. 429 had to drag her out to the couch and soothe her. The treats and cheese sticks didn't hurt either.

234064814_jadaandfireworks.jpg.1ddffe91d28cf4cd8294a7c40c03cbb3.jpg

If U Think That U’ve Got A Total Doggie Diva - U Should See Our Ultimate Extreme Millennial Thug Pug ! :o 

Say That To My Face Laughing GIF

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 5

36 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Wtf - Is That A Seeing Eye Dog App ?  

I think Luigi could use that 'app' on his way to the ZIM redemption center.

Staff is standing by (for the last 4 years, according to RayRen). LOL. :lol:

Image result for funny driving blind gif
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5