Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam Montana 11 June 2018

Adam Montana

I forgot to post one for this week, and with things picking up steam... didn't want to miss next week!

Post your questions for the June 11 2018 Weekly update.

As always, I reserve the right to change the date, post early, or not post at all (that hasn't happened yet, but I still reserve that right!)

Please keep the comments on topic. :twothumbs: 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Did it RV back in 2012

mr.unlikely     1,600

mr.unlikely
  •  
  •  
  • BTI 2018 Iraq country report

https://www.bti-project.org/en/home/

8 | Currency and Price Stability

The government’s monetary policy since 2003 has focused on maintaining price stability and exchange rate predictability. The inflation has remained in the low since 2010. According to the CBI, the inflation rate is 1.4% (2015 estimates), while the World Bank estimates 2015 at -1.2%, and the country’s international reserve volume also has decreased due to the sharp decline in oil prices. The independence of the CBI suffered a setback in January 2011 when former Prime Minister al-Maliki won a court ruling that placed independent institutions, including the CBI, under the control of the cabinet. In January 2012, the CBI raised the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to $1.19, causing a huge crisis that led the Supreme Judicial Council to issue an arrest warrant for CBI governor Sinan al-Shabibi in October 2012 on charges of corruption

Edited by jg1

Short question but looking for a long drawn out answer.  What do you think is holding up the HCL???

You have your entire Reputation riding on the RV happening almost immediately after the HCL happening.

Did you like that??  I used the word "Happening" twice in the same sentence, and spelled corrictly boht thymes.

Make me happy, Adam

DW

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Just a curious question, maybe I missed something, BUT  I noticed that YOU started the last couple of question threads and not dear Texas Granny which caused me (and I am sure many others) to wonder if she is OK. Please tell us that she is well and on vacation or something... We are concerned about this DV family.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Wait.... it's not June still?!?!

I have calendar dyslexia or something sometimes. I've probably done that a billion times over the years :lol: 

"I'VE TOLD you a million times.....don't exaggerate!!"

• Haha 2