Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Most Powerful Currency In The World - Mahmoud al-Falahi !

20 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

Thugs.....your optimism is refreshing!  :twothumbs:

Oh Ya - I’m Just A Regular Little Miss Suzy Sunshine ! :o 

File:Bozo-the-clown.jpg

Also Available For Happy Hours And Birthday Parties ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 5

And So While We're Waiting For The Iraqis To Pass The Gas ...

President Trump's proposed FART Act

https://www.ksat.com/news/president-trumps-proposed-fart-act-mocked-on-twitter-for-name-oversight

Axios reported Monday that the Trump administration is looking to possibly abandon World Trade Organization rules and implement a Fair and Reciprocal Tariff Act.

The drafted bill, "essentially provides Trump a license to raise U.S. tariffs at will, without congressional consent,” according to the Axios website.

But the big reason people are trolling the bill on Twitter is the unfortunate acronym which has led people to refer to the bill as the FART Act.

President Donald Trump hasn’t addressed the FART Act controversy as of this publication but he did tweet Tuesday morning, saying, "The economy is doing perhaps better than ever before, and that’s prior to fixing some of the worst and most unfair Trade Deals ever made by any country. In any event, they are coming along very well. Most countries agree that they must be changed, but nobody ever asked!”

• Haha 8
  • Upvote 1

I love that game , "Pretend we're Rich "  . For myself  , I will try to keep it simple ... No flashy car for me as I prefer low profile    I will travel my ass off  ,preferring long stays in foreign lands . First class  all the way , of coarse  . Money in the form of endowments to my favorite causes . And I so so want to buy a family property now for sale after 60 years . Only the dinar can save it ..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

This Is Major BREAKING Wind NEWS ! :o 

16 hours ago, DinarThug said:

President Trump's proposed FART Act

https://www.ksat.com/news/president-trumps-proposed-fart-act-mocked-on-twitter-for-name-oversight

Axios reported Monday that the Trump administration is looking to possibly abandon World Trade Organization rules and implement a Fair and Reciprocal Tariff Act.

The drafted bill, "essentially provides Trump a license to raise U.S. tariffs at will, without congressional consent,” according to the Axios website.

But the big reason people are trolling the bill on Twitter is the unfortunate acronym which has led people to refer to the bill as the FART Act.

President Donald Trump hasn’t addressed the FART Act controversy as of this publication but he did tweet Tuesday morning, saying, "The economy is doing perhaps better than ever before, and that’s prior to fixing some of the worst and most unfair Trade Deals ever made by any country. In any event, they are coming along very well. Most countries agree that they must be changed, but nobody ever asked!”

U May Want To Get Out Ahead Of This One ...

:lmao:  :lmao:

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Treat the $5.26 as folk lore , but it was indeed leaked out . So how did the math come out ?

1 hour ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I just did the math on that $5.26 rate ... I can’t even wrap my head around that kind of $$$ 😲

LINK

The capture of Iranian money

The capture of Iranian [money]

2018/7/4 19:43
Iranian police arrested in Tehran on Monday, a man collecting 2000 kg of gold coins in an attempt to profit from the decline in the value of Iran's currency.

Iranian state television said the authorities, who did not disclose the name of the 58-year-old man, said he had collected a quarter of a million gold pieces from the market. 

The police described the man as a "cashman" and that he used others to cooperate with him in collecting all this money in a period of time of ten months.  The Iranian riyal has lost nearly 40 percent of its value since the United States withdrew from the Iranian nuclear deal. 

The Iranians have been pushing since last month to buy gold and demand other investments instead of keeping savings in local currency.
  • Upvote 3

I remember a long long time ago watching a news video about a guy from the US ,I think from Salt lake City , who was setting up operations for a bottled water business in Iraq back in 2005 or so . I remember him saying that a large portable bottle would sell for around $2.00 . The value of a large portable bottle of water in the US is around $2.00 . I extrapolated on this  ,  thinking  that the value  of a bottle of water is universal  in first world countries ,give or take exchange rates . Back in 2005 , $2 .00 was worth  2400 Dinar .  

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Oh I know we’re not going to get $5.26 😆. I meant,  just for fun, I multiplied how much dinar I have by $5.26. 💰

I love the sound of $5.26 there is no harm in dreaming 

big be happy with what we end up with and

that this long roller coaster ride is over.  :woot: :woot:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2