Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No RV Anytime Soon...Next Window...Jan 2021.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article from Sandyf...
Guru believes we are years away from an actual RV.
Everything is not done. There's still plenty of work to do.
Treat as a rumor this is only one Guru's opinion.

1 July 2018...Sandyf....The most probable date would be 1 Jan 2021.
From 2014...In an interview with IraqiNews.com al-Bajari said  “The policy to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency is ready to be executed by the Central Bank, however, its implementation will be delayed by 5 years on the basis of the extreme security and political situation of the country.”   Redenomination is outside the scope of the CBI and would require a Bill to go through parliament, months at least. Preparation for a redenomination is usually in the range 12 to 18 months prior to the preferred dates of Jan 1st and July 1st.  Should Iraq decide to proceed with a redenomination during the next parliament then the most probable date would be 1st January 2021...
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

So thefirst time I saw this idiot talk about the dinar was maybe 1 or 2 months ago in truthcall chat. There he was crying nothing except RD,LOP. But now he is saying there will be an rv,albeit 3 years away? People were asking what his agenda was for saying something so negative,and he just double talked his way around answering. This post by him here PROVES to me he has an agenda. Cant get enough attntion by calling LOP,now he has to switch to rv but years away.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This is probably a good thing that sandyf and others are attempting to persuade people that the Dinar will lop. The closer we get to the RV the more I believe we will see these misinformers coming out the woodwork trying to get people to sell up. Nice plan that won’t under any circumstances get me to sell. The Dinar will revalue !!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 7/1/2018 at 7:24 PM, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

Okay...so all these Gurus were calling it to happen NLT EOM June (possibly July) NOW...we are in a holding pattern for two and a half more years!!! Things that make you go Hhhmmm?🤔🤔🤔🤔

Just shows how much they really do not know. I could be a guru. I can put dates and rates out there just as good as the next guy.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 7/2/2018 at 2:11 AM, dinarbeleiver said:

This is probably a good thing that sandyf and others are attempting to persuade people that the Dinar will lop. The closer we get to the RV the more I believe we will see these misinformers coming out the woodwork trying to get people to sell up. Nice plan that won’t under any circumstances get me to sell. The Dinar will revalue !!!!!

I agree . Way to much pressure from oil sales and unfrozen assets right now . Sadr said Iraq would go forward after the corrupt are brought to justice . Khazim dagger ,planned in Beirut back in 2015 is event bringing justice and it's starts supposedly tomorrow.  Let's see what happens

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Just shows how much they really do not know. I could be a guru. I can put dates and rates out there just as good as the next guy.

Well Chuck you could. Great name by the way!!

I also could try my hand at this. Let me see...I’m gonna say everyday that it won’t open and I’ll only be wrong once. 😬

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

They call it and other get a date and rate and then close to the date they kick the can into the next month because of this or that.....The Toilet Paper Shipment didn't arrive....Like they use Toilet Paper, the shipment of Mud for rebuilding wasn't up to Spec and on and on and on.

Sandyf just kicked the can out of the End Zone, over the Stands and out of the park so he can have some time off to re group and go back to Creative Writing Class and up his game.

Just my thought on these what do you call them Poo Roos

Karsten

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, cws said:

Well Chuck you could. Great name by the way!!

I also could try my hand at this. Let me see...I’m gonna say everyday that it won’t open and I’ll only be wrong once. 😬

Thanks, there is a story/connection behind it too. At least with your approach you will only br wrong once. 

• Haha 2

......" Redenomination is outside the scope of the CBI and would require a Bill to go through parliament, months at least. Preparation for a redenomination is usually in the range 12 to 18 months prior to the preferred dates of Jan 1st and July 1st.  Should Iraq decide to proceed with a redenomination during the next parliament then the most probable date would be 1st January 2021..."

Luigi, they've had since the fall of Hussein to get the boat aright. And even more so these past 10 years. Iraq has made major changes and strides already, I can't see what the guru purports given the activity and work already done. I call baloney. 

• Upvote 2