Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Passion and Commitment

Like it or not, it is fair to say that Trump outworked HRC to win the Office.  He was also smarter.

The people who elected him also had a greater passion and commitment in working for his election

These "Swamp Drainer Advocates" today still stand taller than the opponents....

Obama was at a fundraiser this week.....it is an interesting read.........but those he was addressing won't do anything but give money.........they just don't have enough passion or commitment....

Mike Moore is thinking much like Obama....encouraging the left to get off their asses....

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/29/politics/obama-democrats-fundraiser/index.html

Back to Trump....and the passion those who believe in him have.......

The night before the election Trump was flying here, there, and everywhere.......he wanted a last stop in Grand Rapids Michigan........but wasn't sure when he would get there.......

A call was made to one of his passionate "Swamp Draining Believers"........

Ted........I have a favor........I'll be stopping in GR sometime tonight.........could you drive over and keep the crowd there until I get there.....??

Glad to do it Donald.......I'll take care of it until you get there........

I just don't see people on the left with the kind of passion and commitment that those backing Trump have.........if you know of some that have that passion for the left.......please share...

And this is how it went down...........

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

9 hours ago, yota691 said:

Happy Fourth of July....

And to the folks on the Left that have all that Hatred...The 4 of July is not just a day off. It's a day to Celebrate the publication of The Declaration of Independence that goes back to 1776...

About Independence Day

In 1775, people in New England began fighting the British for their independence. On July 2, 1776, the Congress secretly voted for independence from Great Britain. Two days later, on July 4, 1776, the final wording of the Declaration of Independence was approved, and the document was published. The first public reading of the Declaration of Independence was on July 8, 1776. Delegates began to sign the Declaration of Independence on August 2, 1776. In 1870, Independence Day was made an unpaid holiday for federal employees. In 1941, it became a paid holiday for them.

The first description of how Independence Day would be celebrated was in a letter from John Adams to his wife Abigail on July 3, 1776. He described "pomp and parade, with shows, games, sports, guns, bells, bonfires, and illuminations" throughout the United States. However, the term "Independence Day" was not used until 1791.

Interestingly, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams, both signers of the Declaration of Independence and presidents of the United States, died on July 4, 1826 - exactly 50 years after the adoption of the declaration. It is also important to note that Native Americans lived in the country and each tribe had its own nation and government prior to the European settlers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, yota691 said:

And to the folks on the Left that have all that Hatred...The 4 of July is not just a day off. It's a day to Celebrate the publication of The Declaration of Independence that goes back to 1776...

About Independence Day

In 1775, people in New England began fighting the British for their independence. On July 2, 1776, the Congress secretly voted for independence from Great Britain. Two days later, on July 4, 1776, the final wording of the Declaration of Independence was approved, and the document was published. The first public reading of the Declaration of Independence was on July 8, 1776. Delegates began to sign the Declaration of Independence on August 2, 1776. In 1870, Independence Day was made an unpaid holiday for federal employees. In 1941, it became a paid holiday for them.

The first description of how Independence Day would be celebrated was in a letter from John Adams to his wife Abigail on July 3, 1776. He described "pomp and parade, with shows, games, sports, guns, bells, bonfires, and illuminations" throughout the United States. However, the term "Independence Day" was not used until 1791.

Interestingly, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams, both signers of the Declaration of Independence and presidents of the United States, died on July 4, 1826 - exactly 50 years after the adoption of the declaration. It is also important to note that Native Americans lived in the country and each tribe had its own nation and government prior to the European settlers.

Amazing read. Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I was aware of Nugent's passionate conservatism, but not so much about his personal life.  So i researched a bit.  Wow, some of his statements are right up there with Kathy Griffin's and Peter Fonda's.  Of course, i abhor and condemn all of it.  Just goes to show you, no side is without extremism.

By the way, if you can stomach musicals, one of the  best movies about July 4th is "1776".  It is hilarious and, yet, very gripping.  Happy 4th to all.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

About Independence Day

Great stuff!!!🇺🇸👍👍👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Motivated voters that are passionate and VOTE win elections.  The Dems had it in 08, and 12.  The Reps. had it in 16.  

Most people in this country take their voting rights for granted.  Many don't think their one vote will matter, so they don't "waste" their time to vote.  

It is my opinion that over the last 3 major election cycles both the Dems and Reps are using hyperbole, fear, and constant 24/7 news stories to keep their bases fired up.  

They want people to believe and act like the Loony Left or the Crazy Right.  They are pushing people to the extremes and you can see the result.  Divisive politics works but at what cost.

The Left has lost its mind over the Trump win and look how they are acting.  Just this week Maxine Waters, HRC and Obama are calling for "push back" and "Resistance", and we have seen how that plays out.  Trump's staffers are being told to leave restaurants and protesters are showing up at the Capitol to yell insults.  Michael Moore one of the most unhinged Lefty's said, "we must be willing to sacrifice our bodies to win".  That sounds like a threat of physical violence to me.  

To be fair the Right has had its share of hyperbole as well.  I've only heard this phrase a few thousand times already, "this is the most important election of our times".  Also, "If we lose the House and Senate then President Trump will be impeached and we will lose the country".  I don't want to even read what Ted Nugent is saying, I have a pretty good idea.  

I sadly have to admit that at times I have gotten a little carried away with the "my side is correct and your side is WRONG", uncivilized behavior.  Yesterday I walked myself from the brink and apologized to Shabbs with whom I have vehemently disagreed with over his opinions and posts.  I have to admit I got carried away over the last few months posting some disrespectful and nasty things toward him.  It's not who I am but this divisive politically charged environment got the best of me.  As Shedagal stated in our thread, "everyone has their right to their opinion".  "It's ok to disagree strongly but to get nasty and disrespectful or even uncivilized is uncalled for and unacceptable".  Thanks for that wake up call and mature post Shedagal. It's tough when you are passionate about your beliefs but you are 100% correct.  

My point of this post is to say to you the respectful and civilized folks, try not to stoop to the lowest level of the divisive rhetoric that is being espoused during this upcoming election.  I imagine the shrill of both the Dems and Reps extremes will be very compelling.  Make up your mind and go vote, and try to stay away from the EXTREMISTS, they are garbage.  

We are all Americans and we are all going to celebrate the 4th of July, and our great country.  I hope you all have a great Celebration!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I was aware of Nugent's passionate conservatism, but not so much about his personal life.  So i researched a bit.  Wow, some of his statements are right up there with Kathy Griffin's and Peter Fonda's.  Of course, i abhor and condemn all of it.  Just goes to show you, no side is without extremism.

By the way, if you can stomach musicals, one of the  best movies about July 4th is "1776".  It is hilarious and, yet, very gripping.  Happy 4th to all.

Hello Shedagal.....I hope I'm allowed to state that once again I do admire your intellectual honesty

• Thanks 1

Maybe I did something Patriotic today. I wrote a note to my U.S. Congressman as a follow up to a visit to the local office and chat with an assistant.

Ms. XXXXXXX,

I would like to Thank You for allowing me the time yesterday afternoon to express my appreciation for the Honorable Congressman XXXXXXX representing my views in Washington with the utmost integrity and diligence.

The main point of concern I had was the electronic billboard located XXXXXXX with the message:

Shame On US(A)
For Taking Children From Their Parents
What Would Jesus Do?

I suspect this message is in reference to separating children from adults (parents) as an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) policy. If so, this is an egregious and inappropriate message in any context. As I noted, any parents involved in a crime where the children are present will experience their children being taken from them and rightly so. Illegal Immigrants venturing into The United States Of America with children rightly have the children separated due the committing of an illegal act by entering The United States Of America. I also have a concern about human trafficking where these Illegal Immigrants of all ages are trafficked in The United States Of America. Most egregious and unconscionable is trafficking of minors. I fully support ICE policies to prevent all crimes of Illegal Immigration to include Human Trafficking. There are also issues with communicable diseases that could enter The United States Of America via Illegal Immigrants that pose a threat to the well being of The United States Of America Citizens. Also to note, individuals not originating in the Americas can arrive in Central America and then travel through Mexico then enter The United States Of America illegally. It is inappropriate to grant social services to any illegal immigrant for any reason to include education, welfare of any sort, and health care.

I urge Honorable Congressman XXXXXXX to fully support ICE to include staffing and resourcing, expedite the building of the highest quality and most functional wall from the Pacific Ocean all the way to the Gulf, terminate ALL social benefits for Illegal Immigrants (to include “anchor babies”), to fully deny due process through the Courts Of The United States Of America for ALL Illegal Immigrants, and to deport ALL Illegal Immigrants in The United States Of America IMMEDIATELY.

I am appalled with the conduct of agencies of The United States Of America that have been polically weaponized, engage in non substantive investigations, obtain illegal warrants through the FISA and other Courts, and continue open investigations with no time limits. I am also appalled that previous Elected and Appointed Officials of The United States Of America have committed Treasonous Crimes against The United States Of America and associated Citizens.

I urge Honorable Congressman XXXXXXX to bring the non substantive investigations to an IMMEDIATE close, IMMEDIATELY present evidence of agency personnel engaged in illegal activity to include participating in politically biased targeting of current Elected and Appointed Officials, issue indictments, and then have the culpable convicted, sentenced, and punished appropriately. I also urge the same for previous Elected and Appointed Officials. To be honest, the Treasonous Crimes committed are so numerous and prolific that I would not do justice to list all the culpable and all their Treasonous Crimes. I fully support investigations into ex President Barack Obama, Former Secretary Of State John Kerry, Former Secretary Of State Hillarious Clinton, ex President Bill Clinton, and all others will evidence of crimes committed.

In this respect, Rule Of Law based on The United States Of America Constitution to include The Ratified Bill Of Rights is critically important to be upheld indiscriminately for the posterity of this Great Nation of The United States Of America. This Rule Of Law is owed to ourselves and future generations in posterity. Those serving, have served, and especially those that paid the ultimate sacrifice for the Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness are owed a deep debt of indentured service to ensure their sacrifice is not in vain to include their Oath to Uphold The Constitution Of The United States Of America.

Unfortunately, Honorable Congressman XXXXXXX has to deal with Liberals in Washington and within our constituency. It is disappointing to see Liberals have disavowed and disallowed Reason and Common Sense. You are likely familiar with Common Sense authored by Thomas Paine in 1776 that the Liberals contest and stand opposed to whereas this very same Reason and Common Sense is what this Great Nation of The United States Of America was built on and thrives on. Shockingly, Liberals have a complete abhorrence for Personal Acknowledgement, Personal Responsibility, and Personal Ownership and promote Personal Ignorance, Personal Irresponsibility, and Government Ownership. My belief is, “The Beauty of Government is the Absence Thereof”. I fully support The Constitution Of The United States Of America to include The Ratified Bill Of Rights outlining the Division Of Powers. Beyond that, The United States Of America is not tasked with Social Programs for the Citizens Of The United States Of America. You are likely familiar with the quote from Alexander Fraser Tytler:

“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.”

The Democratic constituency of The United States Of America exceedingly promotes the demise of The United States Of America as noted by Alexander Fraser Tytler. Also, the Democratic constituency also promotes the establishment of the grievances noted in The Declaration Of Independence in differing yet requisite forms as noted here:

The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.

He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.

He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers.

He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.

He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

For Quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:

For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:

For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences

For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies:

For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:

For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.

He has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.

He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.

He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

Congresswoman Maxine Waters has called for the open harassment and denial of social comforts for various Elected, Appointed, and Hired Officials. This is a seditious act and is completely outside of the pale of Rule Of Law and MUST be dealt with Swiftly and Securely regarding Congresswoman Maxine Waters and those engaged in like behavior. The behaviors promoted by Congresswoman Maxine Waters and those like her is outside the pale of Peaceful Protest and Civil Disobedience as described by Benjamin Franklin that undermine Rule Of Law and promotes Anarchy.

With regard to Liberalism, exposing the error to Liberals is difficult at best. I mentioned the lowest form of Government and it’s influences coincides with the highest level of personal and corporate (people acting together for the common good) exercise of moral, social, and responsible freedoms. In whatever area a vacuum exists, this vacuum is filled by Government or Corruption. Many times it is both. Democrats promote Government. The True Patriot Citizens Of The United States Of America do not promote Government and remove Governemnt incumberances.

Notably, the Democratic Party Planks are eerily similar to the Socialist and Communist Agendas perpetrated on The United States Of America in the 1960s. As an example, You may be aware of a quote from Nikita Khrushchev:

Comrades! We must abolish the cult of the individual decisively, once and for all

During our conversation, I noted my reservations with the benefits Donald J Trump could provide for The United States Of America and her Citizens. I pleasantly witness the ludicrousness of my reservations. I Thank the LORD for President Donald J Trump upholding The Constitution Of The United States Of America to include the Ratified Bill of Rights Division Of Powers in accordance with the Oath he took at his inauguration. Briefly, I support balanced trade with ALL countries (to include tariffs), withdrawing from the fallacious JCPOA (not signed by the Iranians by the way so are they abiding by their terms?), the strongest of sanctions on Iran, restructuring Allies of The United States Of America relationships with Iran to include requisite sanctions, terminating the terrorist Iranian machine in the Middle East and elsewhere, denuclearizing Iran, circumventing Chinese and Russian destabilization of various regions, cautiously and appropriately bringing North Korea to a peaceable integrated world entity to include denuclearization, rejuvenating the economy of The United States Of America, and other items too numerous to note.

I urge Honorable Congressman XXXXXXX to exercise due diligence in applying Rule Of Law to include removal of Congresspersons engaged in seditious acts, terminate funding of ALL Social Programs, overturn the Democratic Party Planks and Practices in ALL Government Agencies, promote the finest and most capable military to include funding, and supporting President Donald J Trump as I noted in the paragraph above.

I have written a lengthy email and I trust it was worth the read. However, this email in length pales with the magnitude of gratitude I have for Honorable Congressman XXXXXXX representing my views in Washington with the utmost integrity and diligence.

Please feel free to circulate my email in whole or in part as You desire.

Respectfully Yours,
XXXXXXX
  • Upvote 1

Wow Synopsis, if he reads the entire letter he will be blown away or if he’s part of the problem, fearful!!

Hillarious, you called her Hillarious.  That’s priceless.

The bozos in DC had better figure out we will fight to keep our country free and that they work for the American people.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

The bozos in DC had better figure out we will fight to keep our country free and that they work for the American people.  

Oh, Yeah, Pitcher, and I am so THANKFUL to be in the company of such a Fine The United States Of America True Patriot as You!!! :salute:

Hillar.y vs. Hillarious LOL I had to check my email again and it did say Hillar.y (without the period). For some reason, Hillar.y (without the period) gets changed or auto corrected here on the forum to Hillarious.

Thank You also for the accolade. Hopefully I also represented Your thoughts and disposition well in my email. I usually am far fonder of others, such as Yourself, as they articulate their perceptions on a variety of different topics. You and others seem to do so much better whereas I will offer to do the best I can as I have in the past. I am so Thankful for Your and others' posts.

Please keep up the Fantastically Great Posts!!! :twothumbs:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Maybe I did something Patriotic today. I wrote a note to my U.S. Congressman as a follow up to a visit to the local office and chat with an assistant.

Ms. XXXXXXX,

I would like to Thank You for allowing me the time yesterday afternoon to express my appreciation for the Honorable Congressman XXXXXXX representing my views in Washington with the utmost integrity and diligence.

The main point of concern I had was the electronic billboard located XXXXXXX with the message:

Shame On US(A)
For Taking Children From Their Parents
What Would Jesus Do?

I suspect this message is in reference to separating children from adults (parents) as an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) policy. If so, this is an egregious and inappropriate message in any context. As I noted, any parents involved in a crime where the children are present will experience their children being taken from them and rightly so. Illegal Immigrants venturing into The United States Of America with children rightly have the children separated due the committing of an illegal act by entering The United States Of America. I also have a concern about human trafficking where these Illegal Immigrants of all ages are trafficked in The United States Of America. Most egregious and unconscionable is trafficking of minors. I fully support system" rel="">support ICE policies to prevent all crimes of Illegal Immigration to include Human Trafficking. There are also issues with communicable diseases that could enter The United States Of America via Illegal Immigrants that pose a threat to the well being of The United States Of America Citizens. Also to note, individuals not originating in the Americas can arrive in Central America and then travel through Mexico then enter The United States Of America illegally. It is inappropriate to grant social services to any illegal immigrant for any reason to include education, welfare of any sort, and health care.

I urge Honorable Congressman XXXXXXX to fully support system" rel="">support ICE to include staffing and resourcing, expedite the building of the highest quality and most functional wall from the Pacific Ocean all the way to the Gulf, terminate ALL social benefits for Illegal Immigrants (to include “anchor babies”), to fully deny due process through the Courts Of The United States Of America for ALL Illegal Immigrants, and to deport ALL Illegal Immigrants in The United States Of America IMMEDIATELY.

I am appalled with the conduct of agencies of The United States Of America that have been polically weaponized, engage in non substantive investigations, obtain illegal warrants through the FISA and other Courts, and continue open investigations with no time limits. I am also appalled that previous Elected and Appointed Officials of The United States Of America have committed Treasonous Crimes against The United States Of America and associated Citizens.

I urge Honorable Congressman XXXXXXX to bring the non substantive investigations to an IMMEDIATE close, IMMEDIATELY present evidence of agency personnel engaged in illegal activity to include participating in politically biased targeting of current Elected and Appointed Officials, issue indictments, and then have the culpable convicted, sentenced, and punished appropriately. I also urge the same for previous Elected and Appointed Officials. To be honest, the Treasonous Crimes committed are so numerous and prolific that I would not do justice to list all the culpable and all their Treasonous Crimes. I fully support system" rel="">support investigations into ex President Barack Obama, Former Secretary Of State John Kerry, Former Secretary Of State Hillarious Clinton, ex President Bill Clinton, and all others will evidence of crimes committed.

In this respect, Rule Of Law based on The United States Of America Constitution to include The Ratified Bill Of Rights is critically important to be upheld indiscriminately for the posterity of this Great Nation of The United States Of America. This Rule Of Law is owed to ourselves and future generations in posterity. Those serving, have served, and especially those that paid the ultimate sacrifice for the Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness are owed a deep debt of indentured service to ensure their sacrifice is not in vain to include their Oath to Uphold The Constitution Of The United States Of America.

Unfortunately, Honorable Congressman XXXXXXX has to deal with Liberals in Washington and within our constituency. It is disappointing to see Liberals have disavowed and disallowed Reason and Common Sense. You are likely familiar with Common Sense authored by Thomas Paine in 1776 that the Liberals contest and stand opposed to whereas this very same Reason and Common Sense is what this Great Nation of The United States Of America was built on and thrives on. Shockingly, Liberals have a complete abhorrence for Personal Acknowledgement, Personal Responsibility, and Personal Ownership and promote Personal Ignorance, Personal Irresponsibility, and Government Ownership. My belief is, “The Beauty of Government is the Absence Thereof”. I fully support system" rel="">support The Constitution Of The United States Of America to include The Ratified Bill Of Rights outlining the Division Of Powers. Beyond that, The United States Of America is not tasked with Social Programs for the Citizens Of The United States Of America. You are likely familiar with the quote from Alexander Fraser Tytler:

“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.”

The Democratic constituency of The United States Of America exceedingly promotes the demise of The United States Of America as noted by Alexander Fraser Tytler. Also, the Democratic constituency also promotes the establishment of the grievances noted in The Declaration Of Independence in differing yet requisite forms as noted here:

The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.

He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.

He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers.

He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.

He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

For Quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:

For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:

For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences

For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies:

For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:

For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.

He has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.

He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.

He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

Congresswoman Maxine Waters has called for the open harassment and denial of social comforts for various Elected, Appointed, and Hired Officials. This is a seditious act and is completely outside of the pale of Rule Of Law and MUST be dealt with Swiftly and Securely regarding Congresswoman Maxine Waters and those engaged in like behavior. The behaviors promoted by Congresswoman Maxine Waters and those like her is outside the pale of Peaceful Protest and Civil Disobedience as described by Benjamin Franklin that undermine Rule Of Law and promotes Anarchy.

With regard to Liberalism, exposing the error to Liberals is difficult at best. I mentioned the lowest form of Government and it’s influences coincides with the highest level of personal and corporate (people acting together for the common good) exercise of moral, social, and responsible freedoms. In whatever area a vacuum exists, this vacuum is filled by Government or Corruption. Many times it is both. Democrats promote Government. The True Patriot Citizens Of The United States Of America do not promote Government and remove Governemnt incumberances.

Notably, the Democratic Party Planks are eerily similar to the Socialist and Communist Agendas perpetrated on The United States Of America in the 1960s. As an example, You may be aware of a quote from Nikita Khrushchev:

Comrades! We must abolish the cult of the individual decisively, once and for all

During our conversation, I noted my reservations with the benefits Donald J Trump could provide for The United States Of America and her Citizens. I pleasantly witness the ludicrousness of my reservations. I Thank the LORD for President Donald J Trump upholding The Constitution Of The United States Of America to include the Ratified Bill of Rights Division Of Powers in accordance with the Oath he took at his inauguration. Briefly, I support system" rel="">support balanced trade with ALL countries (to include tariffs), withdrawing from the fallacious JCPOA (not signed by the Iranians by the way so are they abiding by their terms?), the strongest of sanctions on Iran, restructuring Allies of The United States Of America relationships with Iran to include requisite sanctions, terminating the terrorist Iranian machine in the Middle East and elsewhere, denuclearizing Iran, circumventing Chinese and Russian destabilization of various regions, cautiously and appropriately bringing North Korea to a peaceable integrated world entity to include denuclearization, rejuvenating the economy of The United States Of America, and other items too numerous to note.

I urge Honorable Congressman XXXXXXX to exercise due diligence in applying Rule Of Law to include removal of Congresspersons engaged in seditious acts, terminate funding of ALL Social Programs, overturn the Democratic Party Planks and Practices in ALL Government Agencies, promote the finest and most capable military to include funding, and supporting President Donald J Trump as I noted in the paragraph above.

I have written a lengthy email and I trust it was worth the read. However, this email in length pales with the magnitude of gratitude I have for Honorable Congressman XXXXXXX representing my views in Washington with the utmost integrity and diligence.

Please feel free to circulate my email in whole or in part as You desire.

Respectfully Yours,
XXXXXXX

Synopsis...that made my heart beat “Army Strong”!!! 🇺🇸

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

Synopsis...that made my heart beat “Army Strong”!!! 🇺🇸

That is an exceptionally high compliment from one such as You, Sir, who has served so honorably in our armed forces. Thank You. I hope it was worth the lengthy read and reflected Your sentiments for which You, Sir, served this Fine Country so well!!!

:salute:

The Best Of The Rest Of Your Weekend, Sir, AND Happy 4th Of July!!! 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

That is an exceptionally high compliment from one such as You, Sir, who has served so honorably in our armed forces. Thank You. I hope it was worth the lengthy read and reflected Your sentiments for which You, Sir, served this Fine Country so well!!!

The Best Of The Rest Of Your Weekend, Sir, AND Happy 4th Of July!!! 

Truly enjoyed the read, and it most certainly captured my sentiments!! You have a great 4th!!🇺🇸👍

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

Truly enjoyed the read, and it most certainly captured my sentiments!! You have a great 4th!!🇺🇸👍

4 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Thanks, Synopsis!

Best Wishes On This 4th Of July, Shedagal and CSM (R) Thackrey!!! :tiphat:   :tiphat:

Please forgive me. I am shooting blanks right now on my Emerald supply. For now, please accept +++++++++++++++++ for You Both!!! :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

I'll be back later to give You Both some Emeralds!!!