Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump-Russia Investigation | Updates & Political News

• 2 weeks later...

Gowdy's Question Prompts Procedural Debate At Strzok Hearing...

I guess when things are getting close to exposing this political COUP for what it is, you must throw up every road block that you can and delay as long as you can...but it will be for naught.

Indy 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Gowdy's Question Prompts Procedural Debate At Strzok Hearing...

I guess when things are getting close to exposing this political COUP for what it is, you must throw up every road block that you can and delay as long as you can...but it will be for naught.

Indy 

Boy the liberals are pulling out all the stops to save Strzok butt and give him a way out........

I don't see this ending well for the FBI, the Dem's or the rest of the Deep State.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Jason Chaffetz DESTROYS Liberal ex-Clinton Aide Over Strzok Testimony...

I have to admit that at times I was embarrassed for both sides in the circus show on Capitol Hill yesterday...I don't think either side exhibited exemplary behavior. However, the delay and stall tactics by the Democrats is by far the worst display of political bias that I have seen in a long time. This will not help the so-called "Blue Wave" coming this Fall.

Indy 

• Upvote 2

This is the result of a two party system. The government and us with No repricutions for their actions. Time for a good old fashioned protest. I'm sure the Dems would not allow it and it would turn violent. 

• Upvote 1

Like I have said many times and will say it again...this Trump-Russia Collusion, Independent Counsel Investigation was a Political COUP intended to remove President Trump through false accusations, bogus charges, and Impeachment. It looks like Obama might get his arm caught in the train door as this thing goes off the tracks and over the cliff...

giphy.gif

Indy

• Upvote 4

swordys-q.jpg “Trust The Plan”
YouTube President Trump This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected (The Plan) - 6 min
YouTube Joe Masepoes Q - The Plan To Save The World - 13 min - popular introduction
YouTube Thoughts Not Bots Who is Q - 4 min - quick overview
Twitter Paul Serran What is Q? - 31 point introduction
Threadreader ImperatorRex A thread on how Team Trump is preparing the normies for what is coming: major Swamp Draining. - overview
Article Sundance Imagine You are Not a Politician, Yet You are Running For The Presidency - overview
Threadreader Jason Wright Q Anon Is Real - Oct, Nov 2017 Q drops + commentary
swordys-q.jpg “Pay Attention”
Thread Qanon.pub Q drops - created by Q on Q’s 8chan board
Website We-go-all.net Q drops and research - includes extensive resources and links
swordys-q.jpg “The Truth Is Spreading”
Thread Anonymous QProofs - compiled “proofs” that Q has trusted insider access to President Trump
Oracles Bagster Oracle - warm and witty summaries of each day's thread
Lexicon Swordmaker LexiQon - immense list of expanded acronyms and terms used by Q; invaluable reference
swordys-q.jpg “Power to the People”
YouTube Praying Medic Series of videos explaining Q-drops
Twitter Praying Medic Immediate reactions to Q-drops
YouTube Dustin Nemos Series of videos identifying Q content - Well reasoned; excellent documentation links
Twitter ImperatorRex Includes Q-drop reactions
Thread SkyPilot Story of Q - collection of Q information
swordys-q.jpg “Silent Majority No More”
Website White House Email the White House with your support and suggestions
Website Congress Email Congress with your support and suggestions
Website roserambles.org Q Cards
Thread Little Jeremiah Memes
swordys-q.jpg “Fight, Fight, Fight!”
YouTube President Reagan A Time for Choosing - 3 min - 1964 speech set to Matthew Worth’s images
YouTube President Kennedy The President and the Press - 20 min - 1961 speech on secret societies
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2