Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump-Russia Investigation | Updates & Political News

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

This guy is like a John Lennon and Alice Cooper hybrid.  :blink:

Image result for john lennon alice cooper

GO RV, then BV

Shabs, you called it spot on! 

I kind of see this guy as a Classical Liberal who was a by-product of the grunge rock scene in the late 80's and early 90's, and the free thinking and anti-authority crowd from the 60's.

I get a kick out of watching this guy, and although I don't think or agree with everything he says, he is a strong FREE SPEECH supporter, which I will always be in agreement.

Indy

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Devin Nunes Just Saw The FISA Warrant... 

So if the DOJ & FBI redacted most material in the FISA warrants to cover their AR$$, what other things have these two agencies kept from the public or lied about.

THIS IS THE GREATEST POLITICAL SCANDAL IN AMERICAN HISTORY, AND IT WENT ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP! MARK MY WORDS!

Indy

• Upvote 2

In Recent Days, Big Gains For House Republicans!

As Trump-Russia Collusion is exposed to more and more people to be the Political COUP by the Deep-State, are voters now turning back to Trump and considering the good things that are happening in America?

Indy

• Thanks 2

We all know of the corruption in the swamp........it is well documented that the DNC screwed Sanders out of the nomination.......the system was rigged.......

After the election it was been a MSM media blast on Trump and Russian collusion..........things are changing........

Another article supporting that change........

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/russian-collusion-Hillarious-clinton/

Russian Collusion: It Was Hillarious Clinton All Along

• 8/13/2018

Russia Investigation: It's beginning to look as if claims of monstrous collusion between Russian officials and U.S. political operatives were true. But it wasn't Donald Trump who was guilty of Russian collusion. It was Hillarious Clinton and U.S. intelligence officials who worked with Russians and others to entrap Trump.

01:21
01:21

That's the stunning conclusion of a RealClear Investigations report by Lee Smith, who looked in-depth at the controversial June 2016 Trump Tower meeting between officials of then-candidate Donald Trump's campaign staff and a Russian lawyer known to have ties with high-level officials in Vladimir Putin's government.

The media have spun a tale of Trump selling his soul to the Russians for campaign dirt to use against Hillarious, beginning with the now-infamous Trump Tower meeting.

But "a growing body of evidence ... indicates that the meeting may have been a setup — part of a broad effort to tarnish the Trump campaign involving Hillarious Clinton operatives employed by Kremlin-linked figures and Department of Justice officials," wrote Smith.

Smith painstakingly weaves together the evidence that's already out there but has been largely ignored by the mainstream media, which have become so seized with Trump-hatred that their reporting even on routine matters can no longer be trusted.

But he adds in more evidence that the Justice Department only recently handed over to Congress. And It's damning.

Memos, emails and texts now in Congress' possession show that the Justice Department and the FBI worked together both before and after the election with Fusion GPS and their main link to the scandal, former British spy and longtime FBI informant Chris Steele.

As a former British spook in Moscow, Steele had extensive ties to Russia. That's why he was picked as the primary researcher to compile the "unverified and salacious" Trump dossier, as former FBI Director James Comey once described it.

Steele's dossier, for which Fusion reportedly received $1 million, was largely based on interviews with Russian officials. And who paid that $1 million? As we and others have reported, it was Hillarious Clinton's campaign and the Democratic National Committee, then under Hillarious's control.

The media knew all this, of course, but largely ignored it.

The great irony here is that, after more than two years of investigating, the only real evidence of collusion with Russians at all points to Hillarious Clinton. It was she who hired Steele to dig up dirt on Trump using Russian sources.

But now, it turns out, it goes even deeper than that.

Events surrounding that now-famous June 2016 Trump meeting suggest it, too, was a concoction of Hillarious Clinton and her deep-state allies. And that meeting was the basis for much of the later Russian collusion "investigation," if it can even be called that.

Bruce Ohr, the No. 4-ranking official at the Justice Department, "coordinated before, during and after the election" with both Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson and with Steele, notes Smith.

This shouldn't come as a surprise, given that Ohr's wife Nellie, a sometime employee of the CIA, was also working for Fusion GPS.

The FBI fired Steele in October 2016 after it discovered that he leaked information to the press. But that meant nothing. Bruce Ohr merely continued as the conduit from Fusion GPS for information related to Steele's bogus Trump dossier.

The FBI and Justice used information from that 35-page document as the pretense for the FISA wiretap on Trump aide Carter Page. Far from being limited in scope, those wiretaps in essence provided a backdoor key to the entire Trump campaign — and the basis for the Russian investigation.

So far so good.

But an earlier investigation by RealClearPolitics showed that as early as March 2016, the FBI, other Western intelligence sources and Clinton campaign operatives contacted the Trump campaign about potentially damaging information about Clinton.

They were in effect live-trolling the campaign.

This is significant. Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Putin-connected lawyer who contacted the Trump campaign about having dirt on Hillarious Clinton, was a client of Fusion GPS when she met with Donald Trump Jr. and others in the Trump campaign.

And she was accompanied by a former Soviet military counterintelligence official, now working as a lobbyist, named Rinat Akhmetshin.

Let that sink in for a moment.

What's especially curious is that GPS' Glenn Simpson admits he had dinner with Veselnitskaya both the night before and the night after the Trump Tower meeting.

Any possibility there was no discussion of the meeting between the two? Seems highly unlikely. Veselnitskaya herself subsequently claimed that the talking points for her meeting with the Trump people were provided to her by Simpson.

Once in the meeting, she quickly dropped the promises of having dirt on Hillarious Clinton and instead brought up Russia's long-standing desire to get rid of the Magnitsky Act, under which the U.S. imposed sanctions on a number of Russian moguls and government officials.

In short, they were baiting a trap for the Trump campaign to make it appear as if they were colluding with Russian officials.

Given the nonstop media coverage following leaks by the FBI and Justice, it seems the meeting served its purpose: It sowed the seeds of suspicion about the Trump campaign's supposed Russian collusion.

The evidence goes even deeper than what we have summarized here. We suggest you read Smith's piece, linked above.

Congress, using the documents it pried out of the Justice Department after repeated requests, is busy getting at what might turn out to be the scandal of the century. And Congress is now doing the work the Justice Department and FBI won't.

"So here you have information flowing from the Clinton campaign from the Russians," House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes told Fox News on Sunday.

Was Hillarious The Real Colluder?

Nunes, who heads Congress' investigation into the matter, said it was likely that information "was handed directly from Russian propaganda arms to the Clinton campaign, fed into the top levels of the FBI and Department of Justice to open up a counterintelligence investigation into a political campaign that has now colluded (with) nearly every top official at the DOJ and FBI over the course of the last couple years. Absolutely amazing."

We have to agree. If all that is true, it is absolutely amazing. After all, these are serious felonies, using the federal agencies to spy on a political opponent in league with a hostile foreign power.

As we said, the only real collusion appears to be on the part of the Clinton campaign — aided by the Obama administration, CIA chief John Brennan and a handful of high-level officials at the Department of Justice and FBI.

What's next? It's possible the collusion investigation soon will turn from Trump to Clinton. If so, it could lead to more resignations and possibly jail time for those involved. That includes perhaps even Hillarious Clinton, who sits at the political epicenter of all this illegality.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

Release date: 2018/8/18 8:00 • 93 times scheduled
US Senate: No evidence of Trump's complicity with Russia
The chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Richard Bear, acknowledged there was no evidence of President Trump's "complicity" with Russia.
"It was more complicated than originally conceived," said Ber, who led a 19-month probe into the alleged connection between Trump and Moscow. 
"To this day, we have not received any concrete evidence that any secret agreement or complicity between Russia and Donald Trump exists." 
But the worst thing the commission could do was try to stop the investigation prematurely. 
He added that "there are several people to talk to them" behind closed doors, "in addition to several witnesses whose statements must be re- 

examined.The investigation of alleged Russian intervention in the US elections in 2016, as well as alleged relations between President Donald Trump and Russia, Independent Special Representative Robert Mueller, as well as intelligence committees in the House of Representatives and Senate in the US Congress
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Indraman said:

CNN Called Out For FAKE NEWS About Trump, Refuses To Correct...

Indy

I was flippin thru channels last week to see the coverage on Mollie Tibbetts....only ONE channel  gave it ANY coverage. The  other's gave it a mere token minute report. But they had hours of coverage about Fraud,Tax Evasion, anything Trump or his tweets. MSM & the Left are not even credible anymore or trustworthy. I'm still amazed at the gullibility of people to listen,absorb & believe what is so clearly Hateful, Biased, BS. Indy to ur point, it doesn't surprise me that MSM won't backtrack & provide truth 

Edited by caz1104
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

I was flippin thru channels last week to see the coverage on Mollie Tibbetts....only ONE channel  gave it ANY coverage. The  other's gave it a mere token minute report. But they had hours of coverage about Fraud,Tax Evasion, anything Trump or his tweets. MSM & the Left are not even credible anymore or trustworthy. I'm still amazed at the gullibility of people to listen,absorb & believe what is so clearly Hateful, Biased, BS. Indy to ur point, it doesn't surprise me that MSM won't backtrack & provide truth 

Yep...I noticed the same thing, only outlet was FOX news; where Mollie’s tragic story was given the coverage it deserved!!!🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 7/24/2018 at 10:27 PM, coorslite21 said:

I have a little free time.....so let's talk about Russia......and leadership..........remember Obama telling the Russian Ambassador....tell Vlad after the election I'll have a little more lattitude.......Whimp......wonder what his collusion plan was........problem was Putin hated Obama.......he didn't even want to look at him.......of course he knew "red line" Obama was weak........and so Putin moved on Ukrane and Crimea.......Trump does believe it is better to get along, if possible, with Putin........90% of the Worlds nukes between the 2 countries.......but yet Trump has put Russia under more sanctions than anyone.....Russia Russia Russia ......shouts the media......idiots.....Tell me how I'm wrong on this??.......Who better to deal with Russia........the Whimp, or Trump??

Let's talk Saudi Arabia.......the Royal Family paid for Obama's higher education........he bowed to them.......yet they hated him.......and they wouldn't even let HRC in the country.....Uncle Joe had to be the guy.........Wonder how they would have reacted if HRC had become President.......probably dropped the petrodollar for the gold backed petroyuan..........bye bye USD as the worlds currency reserve........one of Trumps first moves........go and make sure there is a strong alliance......tell me how I'm wrong on this??

Iran......their little stupid gunships.........row boats with a guy with a gun used to harass US Navy Ships......somehow supposedly they took one our heavily weaponized vessels......humiliated the US Sailors and the US.......doesn't happen any more....they stopped because the order was placed to eliminate any perceived threats........leading with strength......I suppose if the left has a President elected in 2020 they will apologise to Iran and send them some more pallets of $Billions of currency in unmarked bills.......and then be sure that within a period of time Iran can have those nukes they want so badly.....and lift all sanctions..........Trump has them sanctioned up.......just like NOKO was........he brought NOKO to their knees......with the help of China.........btw.......do you remember the first dinner Trump had with XI at MarLago.........(BTW.... XI........just so you know.......I'm blowing the crap out of Syria.....they have been behaving badly).......perfect timing........just before desert......

So NOKO was shooting missiles over our ally Japan and doing NUKE tests......NOKO has been an issue for a long time.......What did Obama do in 8 years.......or Bush or Clinton........time will tell on how Trump works this out.......Sanctions and tough talk from Trump and then the art of the deal.........same path he is taking with Iran.......Leading through Strength.......
Back to the Mideast........Remember the great Arab Spring.........yea Obama and Clinton.......but when it came time for the celebration they wouldn't even acknowlege HRC as she walked thru the crowds as the heroin hero...(yes pun intended) and gang raped a US reporter to near death.......

Bengazi......oh that cartoonist!......lies.........just sacrifice an Ambassidor and some good men......can you imagine how Trump would have reacted........well, probably he wouldn;t have.........he wouldn't be stupid enough to have them there in the first place.........of course they were trying to recover stinger missles that the CIA had sold......so they wouldn't get in the hands of terrorists who would shoot down public airliners......

Guess   that brings us to imigration.......It really is a shame that so much of the world is a wreck........people in the US are truly blessed......but it is wrong to destroy the integrity and financial well being of any country by trying to fix an unfixable situation.  Welcoming in masses of uneducated, unskilled people with their own traditions and language is a lose/lose......Thankfully Trump is smart enough to realize this.......looks whats happening to Europe........these immigrants are literally raping and pilaging their way through the countries........I have a cousin in Germany.......no longer feels safe........Sweden is deporting 80,000 they let in.....can't afford the social programs and crime........The US Southern border remains porous.........How many drugs come across that boarder and what is the cost to US citizens.....and then the crime........how many Kates do we need to bury........yet the bleeding heart liberals??.....well.....start doing that bleeding heart thing for the citizens in the US.....again.......Tell me I'm wrong about this and why........how is Trump wrong???

How about trade......the status quo had the US getting screwed blue, and tattooed, in almost every trade agreement.....Re-write these agreements........just even them out.....why would anyone want to keep these agreements that aren't favorable to America.....when they can be changed.......Seems the current Admin is working on this......

The economy.......(of course.....Obama should get the credit).......in 8 years the quarterly growth never saw 3%.......(which is the just get by #).....not so any more..........then the unemployment #'s.......lowest across the board.......all ethnic races....in a very long time.....

Sorry....Obama had nothing to do with any of this..........Trump and his tax plan have brought business back to the US and kept business here...

I could go on........those left leaning........tell me how I am wrong about any of this.........If I missed something.....tell me what I missed.......
I did this in an earlier thread.......Positive/Negative........I don't believe I saw any negatives.......

Is Trump likeable to everyone........nope........he has that NY edge that to understand you have to have been around it.......was Nixon likeable........nope.........but what he did in 1971 helped bring prosperity to the US from then, until now.....

Just thought of a few more.........but all for now......CL     BTW......spell check isn't working.....oh well

Hear hear! Thanks CL! 

Edited by genx4me
  • Like 1

• Thanks Indraman ! There is no Russian collusion other than the Demorats giving away 35,000 Top Secret e-mails from an unsecured server , that no one seems to know where they went. Jeeesss I want to know WTF is going on. Grill that little bastard Bruce Or on that fake dossier , connected to Muller, Steele, Fushion, Comey Wray, FBI, DOJ , Hillarious etc ect etc .......the list goes on and on ! I think we are at the tip of the iceberge and I want to see all of them in jail , forever !  
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1