Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 06/28/2018

yota691

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

So how do we pick and choose what to believe?  Why do we bother reading this stuff every day?

I just look at it like the rudder of the ship it’s just pointing us in the direction they want to go to reading the news helps to get an idea of where things are headed I guess

Im liking where we are headed now! 🤞🏻

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Upvote 5

Ok I’m done with the political forum.  Things are getting a little crazy over there, and I didn’t help it any.  

I see see everything on the Dinar board is sanguine, what a breath of fresh air.  

Sure would be awesome to see this thing go on July 4th!!!!

• Upvote 8

17 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Ok I’m done with the political forum.  Things are getting a little crazy over there, and I didn’t help it any.  

I see see everything on the Dinar board is sanguine, what a breath of fresh air.  

Sure would be awesome to see this thing go on July 4th!!!!

I would too, but that falls on a weds this year...given I thought we needed a three day weekend to pull off the switch... fed holidays with Monday's off would be Aug's 3 or Oct 8 ... I would put my money on one of those dates if any for 2018 calendar year

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Floridian said:

So how do we pick and choose what to believe?  Why do we bother reading this stuff every day?

We can’t pick and choose what to believe imo. I’ve said it before and others have said it, only pay attention to what they do, not what is said. Another issue for us (again imo 🙄) is that it is too easy for us to place a certain meaning in an article when it may or may not have the meaning we desire. So, due to just plain weariness on my part, words mean very little to me anymore, just want more action, less talking.

Just pull the darn trigger CBI!! 🙏🙏😊😊

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 11

I agree BamaGirl.  All these pages and pages of comments with nothing but “Hi’s, guesses, speculation, etc.”. It’s so hard to get real information.  Until we receive a text or email saying what we’ve been waiting for is “finally” upon us, I take all these things with less than a grain of salt. Sorry, exceptions are DinarThug, King Bean, Synopsis, and a few others that names elude me at the moment.  

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 6

You guys got champagne... all I could get at the truck stop tonight was Steel Reserve spiked punch... I don't have to drive until tomorrow evening so no worries.... but It's actually pretty good for truck stop booze. I'm celebrating early. Lol

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

news lately has been encouraging....

Absolutely the news has been encouraging since ISIS has been contained. Iraq has come a long way and is on the way to true prosperity so I’m definitely not a “Debbie Downer” but weary of the day to day news. As others, I am just so ready for “IT” to happen. 😊

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

but weary of the day to day news.

Hang in there, Girl, we are all in the same way, Bama Girl, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

In The Mean Time......................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET ‘ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 2

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq best Arab

1.jpg

30/6/2018 12:00 am 

As a result of the financial and economic achievements realized  
Baghdad / Sabah 
Iraq participated with a delegation banker senior in the International Arab Banking Summit in Paris, and the participation of Iraq 's most mature among Arab delegations and their central banks, especially after the central Iraqi progress on everyone after choosing the province to be the best among Arab central bank governors, Which is the first achievement in the history of Iraq. 
Despite the various challenges and financial problems faced by the country during the past three years, but the choice of the Iraqi Central is an added value to the global financial system, and confirmation of Iraq's compliance and compliance with international accounting standards before the Financial Action Council and the Financial Stability Council.
A delegation of senior Iraqi bankers participated in the summit held in Paris on June 28-29 under the patronage of French President Emmanuel Macaron. The conference was titled "Middle Banking Dialogues" in the presence of central bank governors in a number of Arab and international countries. 
Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq d. Ali al-Alaq said: "This summit for us carries significant implications, in terms of timing comes as we live in the stage of victory over gangs, calling the terrorist after years economically and politically strained to go to the stage of construction and growth." 
  • Upvote 2

Iraq will go to international in July but rate slowly increase by demand in the market( scenario like Vietnam ). When inflation is less you can see that's time IRAQ will RI(imo  in September ) that currency. I have shared how delete 3 zero can happen in the opinion section. You are lucky if you have saved your money in Iraqi bank or try to install mobi and buy IQD digital in mobi . IMO IMO IMO ...