Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMERICANS SHOULD WATCH THIS

- at least I think so.  It's from Alex Jones, who honestly is a bit too pushy and sensationalist for my taste generally.  But he does have good information a lot of the time and I think this is particularly important right now.  It shows a clip from Mike Adams about what he feels is about to break out in the US, which is that the liberals are deliberating trying to incite viiolence and use that as an excuse to start rounding up (and worse) conservatives.  I agree that this is likely the true plan of the liberals, I am just not sure whether it's about to happen right now or if it's a ways off still.  But, because of the magnitude of what may be happening soon, I encourage every American to take the time to watch this.  Hopefully we have more time, but if not, it's best to be prepared now, and he gives some good advice about how to do that.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

A south America country in the 70's I believe had the right idea dealing with Lib/Commie's. The Pres at the time would round them up put  them iin planes and drop them 100 miles out in the ocean....problem solved. While repubs hold both houses might be something to think about

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

A south America country in the 70's I believe had the right idea dealing with Lib/Commie's. The Pres at the time would round them up put  them iin planes and drop them 100 miles out in the ocean....problem solved. While repubs hold both houses might be something to think about

That was Argentina......One of the most ferocious fascist Dictatorships in ages.....50,000 tortured and killed, many of them just students....Being kidnapped, tortured and  killed just for being pro-social justice.....Males & females ( many of them pregnant)....Then the kids would be adopted by the Military......Only to find out the truth as they were growing old. ( just imagine the feeling...)...The name of the main perpetrator was General Jorge Videla......Another bastard 's name was Galtieri....Later the democratic Gov'ts decided   ( after trial) to basically kinda pardon them......Wow....If someone deserved to be tortured and murdered like rabid dogs were those 2 ( and many more....)

Chile was another one with about 30,000 killed

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty_War

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976_Argentine_coup_d'état

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorge_Rafael_Videla

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_disappearance

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/dec/27/child-argentinas-disappeared-new-family-identity

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/09/world/americas/argentinas-daughter-of-dirty-war-raised-by-man-who-killed-her-parents.html

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

55 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Yes that's what we need... More evil doers... Do you not realize if they got rid of the liberals, they would need a new enemy. Who do you think that would be? The Jews? The blacks? The immigrants? How about the poor working stiffs living in trailer parks waving their confederate flags? The parties need enemies to survive.

What's funny is a lot of people I know who are republicans think they are part of the club... They think their representatives are going to let them in their little gated communities when the poor and hungry rise up... Trust me, you are not in the club, and they are going to lock you out and feed you to the wolves in an effort to save themselves... We the people, are disposable to those in power.  JMHO

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 3

Think your missing the subject matter...high and to the right...Try squeezing instead of the jerk thing...The subject matter is how to deal with an already assault on none violent citizens that have different beliefs and political veiws...The violence has began, been committed and documented by political figures that are currently holding a federal job...There is nowhere in this documentation that even suggest committing any aggression toward anyone...It even recommends taking one for the team...or just smartly...run to fight another day...There's a time every man must determine when enough is enough...Using an adversaries own strengths an aagenda against him is a formal approach to deal justice on their leveled playing field...Our founding fathers knew the price of freedom...they gave us the best weapon they could've left behind in the Constitution and Bill of Rights...Who protects it...just let me know the ROE....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Right you are BA, the people that caused the problem then want us to keep them in power to solve the problems they caused. If the Fit hits the Shan, these spineless cowards will run like the dogs they are with their tail tucked between their legs. Most in Gov don't give 2 shites about any of us. Period!

• Thanks 3

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:41 PM, bostonangler said:

Yes that's what we need... More evil doers... Do you not realize if they got rid of the liberals, they would need a new enemy. Who do you think that would be? The Jews? The blacks? The immigrants? How about the poor working stiffs living in trailer parks waving their confederate flags? The parties need enemies to survive.

What's funny is a lot of people I know who are republicans think they are part of the club... They think their representatives are going to let them in their little gated communities when the poor and hungry rise up... Trust me, you are not in the club, and they are going to lock you out and feed you to the wolves in an effort to save themselves... We the people, are disposable to those in power.  JMHO

B/A

LOL my post was in jest.......urs sounds like u really believe what your saying. Oh and u still want to hold onto the "I'm not a liberal" mantra? Ur post clearly states otherwise

• Upvote 1

On 6/26/2018 at 4:37 PM, md11fr8dawg said:

Right you are BA, the people that caused the problem then want us to keep them in power to solve the problems they caused. If the Fit hits the Shan, these spineless cowards will run like the dogs they are with their tail tucked between their legs. Most in Gov don't give 2 shites about any of us. Period!

I have been seeing a lot of this from the Left Lately........They want Violence, Murder Conservatives, Rape and Burn their wives and children and the B.S. Goes on and on. They want to take the guns away because they know they have no chance against an Armed Group of Bible Thumping Gun Totting Americans.

Honestly, I don't think they (The Radical Left) has thought this whole deal out really well or how far behind the curve they really are to start with.  I a lone has XX AR15's and everyone is ready to go and I know how to use them. I most like have XX plus 20 and 30 round mags loaded plus a couple cases of ammo. Side arm of choice in a 1911 and I have a bunch of them, mags and ammo. Then come the shotguns and ammo.........

once the Civil War they want so bad starts there will be no safe place to hide and they will be sorry they ever wanted it in the 1st place.

IMO Nothing good can come out of the B.S. Crazy max and the rest are demanding other than proof Positive there comes a time to Cull any Herd and that seems to include the people.

Karsten

• Upvote 2

If you got rid of the Lib/Communist/Progressive way of thinking(mind you I did not say people) there would be

fewer attacks on my freedom to do things, less nanny state, more money in my pocket, fewer stupid unconstitutional laws,

and many more. I would have no enemy ideology to have to defend against and therefore have more time to enjoy. I hate having

to be always looking out for what the left is trying to ram down our throats. Follow the Constitution. You know, that piece of paper

written by our founding fathers to protect us from government. It was not written to regulate us. Abortion, women's rights, education,

healthcare just to mention a few are NOT IN THE CONSTITUTION and there fore should not be administered by the federal government. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4