Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOP LAWMAKERS INTRODUCE CENSURE MEASURE, CALL ON MAXINE WATERS TO RESIGN

11 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

Haters gonna hate!

Muleslayer, I've never witness such hate towards one individual. 

On another note, for this woman of or anyone for that matters to promote such hate, chaos and division and for those who agree have absolutely a black heart. 

Not in this video in another article I read, she quotes God in her statement saying "God is on our side..." now tell me?! how can God be on the side of someone when they themselves are promoting hate, harassment, and division. 

There is so much twisting, lying, misrepresentation from the media, how can anyone believe what is true. 

The majority of the media networks do paint a dark picture of our President unfairly and hateful.  If they can slander our President, then pretty much can destroy anyone.  Including we as individuals...think about that, ponder it deeply and explain to me how can some be so shallow in believing  media.  I really don't think our representatives actually know what's going on, they take what is written in the news and go with that, I don't think they research what is happening, they literally depend on the media and journalist to feed their way of thinking.  Is it just me or others, 

when I hear President Trump speeches, I am not receiving the same messages as to what is written.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

I have a feeling that with all this hate on the left for POTUS Trump, anyone that supports him, works for him ,his family.......Someone is going to get seriously hurt after one of these hate filled rants.

The fact that we endured 8 long year under obama and the Right never burned, shot up, rioted, blocked traffic or threatened death to anyone.........I am afraid the Right is getting Weary of all the B.S. and wont put up with much more.

Between the witch hunt where mueller is wasting millions of tax payer dollars to find a crime that never happened.....Latest deal is he want the Founder of Black Water, Eric Prince's phines hoping he can find something there.

I have a feeling there is a Day or Reckoning coming soon and it isn't going to be a pretty sight.

Karsten

• Upvote 2

GOP LAWMAKERS INTRODUCE CENSURE MEASURE, CALL ON MAXINE WATERS TO RESIGN

1:07 AM 06/26/2018
Scott Morefield | Reporter
 23880 1897

Arizona Rep. Andy Biggs on Monday introduced a measure that would censure Rep. Maxine Waters and ask her to resign for inciting people to publicly confront Trump administration officials.

Biggs told The Hill that Waters’ comments do “not become somebody who’s in Congress” and warrant disciplinary action.

“So we just introduced it, we have some cosponsors, but what she did was to basically incite people to come after and attack members of the president’s cabinet,” the Arizona Republican told The Hill. “And also spread that out to more people.”

“Everybody agrees that it was just highly objectionable what she did,” he added.

The measure calls on Waters to apologize to Trump administration officials “for endangering their lives and sowing seeds of discord,” to release a statement making it clear that violence and harassment aren’t appropriate ways to protest, and finally to resign her House seat.

“If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd,” Waters told a gathering Saturday. “And you push back on them. Tell them they’re not welcome any more, anywhere!” (RELATED: Maxine Waters: God Is On The Side Of People Driving Trump Officials From Restaurants)

Earlier on Monday, Former George W. Bush White House press secretary Ari Fleischer called on Congress to censure Waters.

“There’s enough in this society, you don’t engage in those types of practices. And, Maxine basically denied that she called on people to harass others. No peace, no rest. So she is still sticking by what she has done,” said Fleischer. “The press needs to have a feeding frenzy among the left as they always do on the right. It’s her turn now. Frankly I’m at the point where, if she continues to double down the house ought to take up a motion to censure her. Because this does lead to violence.” (RELATED: Ari Fleischer Calls For Congress To Censure Rep. Waters ‘If She Continues To Double Down’ On Harassment Comments)

So far, five members have agreed to sign onto Biggs’ measure.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, markb57 said:

Resign nothing. Charge her with Sedition and lock her up!

She isn't committing sedition, best that she can be charged with is inciting violence. The sad part is that if she does continue someone is going to get seriously hurt, as has been shown by antifa group. In this case, its reverse inciting. The shouters are trying to get a violent response i. order to exploit it politically. Which in some states can either be a misdemeanour of the first degree or if to incite violence which is felonious it becomes a felony of third degree.

It is her right of free speech to call for impeachment of a president. However, inciting violence or to incite a riot is against the law. Inciting others into harassment is also against the law due to the fact harassment is against the law. IF a person incites a person to commit a crime they too can be charged with the crime. 

7 minutes ago, markb57 said:

It is sedition.

se·di·tion
səˈdiSH(ə)n/
noun

1. conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.
    synonyms: rabble-rousing, incitement to rebel, subversion, troublemaking, provocation; More

Sadly, that would apply to nearly everyone at a Trump rally...

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 4

11 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Sadly, that would apply to nearly everyone at a Trump rally...

B/A

B/A, I put a "confused" emoji in there.

You are going to have to explain how gathering in support of our duly elected POTUS  is

"conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch."

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

You are going to have to explain how gathering in support system" rel="">support of our duly elected POTUS  is 

"conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch."

Because the president threatens at every rally and incites a violent reaction. Is Maxine Waters wrong? Absolutely! She needs to go and will.

Does Trump call for violence? You betcha! He incites violence and it is shameful!

19510578_334932460273028_443798078071931

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

You said "Sadly, that would apply to nearly everyone at a Trump rally..."

All of the Trump statements in quotes are of a violent nature to certain

degrees, but I see none of them advocate overthrowing the government or himself. 

I have not heard of Trump supporters going out and blockading the streets or harassing people while they eat

after a Trump rally. 

None of his quotes stand up to the definition of sedition. 

I would also think that to prove your point you would have used credible sources for your quotes, not a caricature drawn by a cartoonist.

I basically am saying you are using a very large brush to paint with when it comes to describing people who simply are tired of the goings

on in Washington and the States. 

• Upvote 4