Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

URGENT..."Highest of Alerts!" - Bluwolf .

Luigi1

Luigi found this blast on the net.

Take Bluewolf & Koonce with a grain of salt.

Treat as a rumor.

June 24 2018 9:59 am EST, High Alert, Bluwolf: "Highest of Alerts!" - Bluwolf Update 6-24-18
WE ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE. Put yourself on the HIGHEST of alerts! BLUWOLF

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 10

Luigi says...

This is just for laughs & entertainment to all the Lobsters & Floaters out there.

Are you listening Kaperoni & Sandyf?

Do not take this as the truth. Entertainment only.

Zig     GO LOP!!…..I WANNA LOP!!!!!….. ‘happy-dance

Baxter     MY DIME IS IN THERE SOMEWHERE

Zig     LOP IT!…..LOP IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baxter     at this point… I just want this nonsense over with…. one way or the other

xyz     Where is @sandyf the LoPser founder and CEO

Baxter     asleep… i hope

Zig     @tman23 : Hi….Please give us your opinion again as to what DELETING THE 000 means…..TY

Zig     I don’t really want a LOP…..lol……obviously….. :na;

xyz     Zig sorry but @tman23 is fearful of @Kaperoni … he might xxx ;banana

Zig     …..WE WANT SANDY!!….WE WANT SANDY!!…..WE WANT SANDY!!!…..WE WANT SANDY!!!

Zig     xyz : Yes, of course….By his posts it is very obvious that TMAN fears Kap…..lol….

mod     ;Thud ;Thud

xyz    ;Thud ;Thud ;Thud ;Thud

Joey     Where is Dr Clark ? I always valued what he said. As far as who knows what and who’s been right as of today Everyone has been wrong, lol

Tebow     So I guess the idiot is saying, ‘if you don’t believe me and my float then it will lop, nothing else. :laugh

xyz     Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Feconomy-news.net%2Fcontent.php%3Fid%3D12726&sandbox=1

xyz     @Kaperoni: here is the problem with that “no float” comment

@Kaperoni: first it was stated by @Tebow who never had it professionally translated

@Kaperoni: and said over and over as if its fact

Joey     Reuters: Iraq plans manual election recount only for suspect ballots https://reut.rs/2MeTcL

xyz     Males in Iraq outnumber females http://www.iraqtradelinknews.com/2018/06/males-in-iraq-outnumber-females.html

xyz     Iraqi Federal Court rejected parliamentary term extension

http://www.iraqtradelinknews.com/2018/06/iraqi-federal-court-rejected.html

The court said that any resolution to be issued by the parliament after 45 days of the elections has no constitutional validity.

xyz     @Kaperoni: …Tebow is classless …

Zig     Not mentioning any name….but….someone here just loves adding fuel to the fires…. ;eye roll; …….

xyz     Zig i thought Dough went to sleep! :popcorn

Zig     HaHa

xyz     Watermelons a summer steal at 200 dinars per kilo http://iraqdailyjournal.com/story-z17357901

Tebow     Zig xyz and Kap are the best of ;hug if you know what I mean.

Tebow      Was that a bit of swapping of spit xyz?

Zig     Tebow : Are you crazy?….Going after XYZ???…..OMG!!!…..lol….. ;oh;

Zig     @Joey : Hi….are you new here?

Spectra     ;eye roll; ;Thud ;ha-Ha:

Blossom     Hi Spectra, Zig,Tebow, xyz and anyone I missed! Good evenin! So are we going to have a reval by June 30th?

Tebow     Blossom according to Kap no! Lol

Blossom     Tebow Kap

Blossom     Tebow Would make a great birthday present for me in July…

Blossom     Tebow So do they have the GOI settled? No recount. Maliki did us a favor by burning the bldg down lol 

Tebow     Blossom believe there is a recount

Blossom     Tebow How can they recount when I thought they were burned up?

Zig     @Baxter: Are you down to a nickel yet?…..LOL….

Blossom     Tebow time will tell gotta go. I have work in the morning ugh.

Baxter     NOPE… NO NICKEL…ITS A DIME FOR MY TIME

Baxter     nighty night

Joey     zig, yes

patrik73     The fastest Iraqian ran 100meter in one week, and only he only took 100 rests.

TWWIII     Looks to b a bunch of new peeps r here, but the hole famdamly

TWWIII     oh well it waz fun lookin @ all of u, L8trz

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Happy Tuesday, folks. Thank god Luigi was able to educate us about: 1) the male / female ratio in Iraq  2) the price of watermelon in Iraq  3) someone out there still loves Dr. Clarke  4) Luigi's mom needs to limit his internet time...again.

:lol:

Related image

On June 26, 2018 at 7:21 AM, mr.unlikely said:

Crap! There’s three minutes of my life I’ll never get back!

I took the Evelyn Woodshed Speed Reading Through Crap Course - 8.3 Seconds on this Luigi post.

The Amount of Crap I can read has quadrupled but reduced to a fraction of the time.

Don't overdue it though: you could wind up full of Crap - ( I've been drinking too much again, haven't I ) :lol:

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

LINK

Iraq is officially excluded from the list of States subject to monitoring and follow-up

8696.jpg 

1st July, 2018

The Central Bank of Iraq (FATF) announced on Sunday that the FATF has officially released it from the follow-up area, as the Bank and AML / CFT have made significant progress in improving and addressing deficiencies and meeting all its obligations

In a statement received by Al-Iktissad News, the bank said, "FATF has officially removed it from the follow-up area, because the Bank and AML / CFT have made significant progress in improving and addressing deficiencies and meeting all its commitments to the FATF recommendations. Requirements of the AML / CFT strategy prepared by the Central Bank. "

He added that "the bank has legislated the Anti-Money Laundering Law No. 39 of 2015 and issued instructions and controls and the establishment of the Anti-Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism Council as well as the Committee on the freezing of terrorist funds."

The statement pointed out that "Iraq is no longer subject to monitoring and follow-up by the FATF."

#####################

https://cbi.iq/news/view/748

Iraq officially exits from list of countries subject to monitoring and follow-up by FATF

Image result for financial action task force on money laundering

1st July, 2018

The FATF officially announced Iraq's exit from the follow-up area, as the CBI and AML / CFT have made significant progress in improving and addressing deficiencies and meeting all its obligations towards FATF recommendations and addressing the requirements of the Anti-Money Laundering Strategy And the financing of terrorism prepared by the Central Bank of Iraq as well as the legislation of the Anti-Money Laundering Law No. 39 of 2015 and the issuance of instructions and controls and the establishment of the Council against Money Laundering and

Financing of Terrorism as well as the Committee for the freezing of funds of terrorists, Monitoring and follow-up by FATF

###############

Iraq officially exits the FATF International Financial Control List

LINK

2018/7/1 07:22:46 PM 
The Central Bank announced the exit of Iraq from the follow-up to the International Financial Working Group FATF.

The FATF is an intergovernmental body charged with studying techniques and trends in money laundering and terrorist financing, and developing and developing anti-money laundering and terrorist financing policies locally and internationally .

"The decision was made by the AML / CFT Office to make significant progress in improving and addressing deficiencies and to meet all its obligations to FATF recommendations and to address the requirements of its AML / CFT strategy," the statement said .

He added that "the decision also came to the legislation of the Anti-Money Laundering Law No. 39 of 2015 and issuing instructions and controls and the establishment of the Anti-Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism Council as well as the Committee on the freezing of terrorist funds."

irq_1988658606

Iraq announced last August the end of the second phase of Iraq's obligations to the reforms required within the second phase of the credit agreement with the International Monetary Fund.

Iraq has completed the first phase of the obligations of the September 2006 credit agreement, and according to the agreement, Iraq receives a loan of $ 5.3 billion.

"Iraq has been on the list of countries under the monitoring and follow-up by the International Financial Action Task Force since 2012," said Aseer Jabbar, spokesman for the central bank.

Jabbar added that "the exit of Iraq from the control of the International Financial Action Group is a great victory for the Iraqi financial sector, and because of Iraq under the burden of this organization, it caused the reluctance of many foreign investors, and the abuse of some international banks, and the exit of Iraq from the control of this organization there is space Great for investors in Iraq. "

"This decision means increasing international confidence in the performance of Iraq and its compliance with all standards, procedures and rules for transactions approved by banks and international organizations, especially on the issue of currency laundering," Hammam al-Shamma said.

"This trend will be positively reflected on Iraq by facilitating foreign remittances, which will be carried out without international supervision or the US Federal Reserve, so that remittances will arrive more quickly and facilitate the process of trade with the countries of the world," Shamma said in an interview with The News. That "Iraqi traders will feel the usefulness of this decision as well as commercial banks clearly during the coming period."

In 2015, Iraq approved the Anti-Money Laundering and Financing of Money Laundering Law. The most important paragraph was "to establish in the Central Bank of Iraq an office called the Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Office at the level of a public department with moral personality and financial and administrative independence. At least an undergraduate degree, with experience and specialization, and has an effective service of not less than (15) fifteen years. "

irq_316707522

The Bank is currently preparing and submitting an annual report to the Council on the activities of the Office and activities related to money laundering and terrorist financing, statistics on reporting reports and trends in combating money laundering and financing of terrorism and its mechanisms, methods and situations. The report is published as approved by the Council.

On August 7, 2015, the Finance Committee of the Iraqi Parliament issued a statement, including a report on the presentation of evidence documents to the Presidency of the Parliament on the involvement of private banks and exchange companies and the transfer of funds in the smuggling of funds outside Iraq, as well as areas controlled by the organization in the north and west Iraq during the period of the government of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

In this regard, says the expert in monetary policy, Majid al-Suri that "the Central Bank of Iraq has taken all the necessary measures to combat money laundering applies to all banks," calling on banks to "establish the Anti-Money Laundering Unit in the same bank and monitor all laws related to the client, The Bank shall be the primary source of funds deposited therein. "

"The decision to exit Iraq from the follow-up to the International Financial Action Group means that the country is dealing with the issue of money laundering seriously, especially after the incident of the Islamic Bank of the country," he said, noting that "this will remain in the interest of Iraq and can be exploited politically To determine what. "

Over the past years, the Central Bank of Iraq has closed more than 300 exchange companies and withdrew the licenses of dozens of brokerage companies. The bank said that the decision came as a result of these companies serious violations of the instructions regulating the work of brokerage companies and buying foreign currency No. 8 of 2015 and the provisions of Central Bank Law No. 56 For the year 2004.

link

• Upvote 2