Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

three key economic indicators screaming SELL

bostonangler

70% Stock Market Crash to Strike August 1, Economist Warns

June 25, 2018 J.L. Yastine

Several noted economists and distinguished investors are warning of a stock market crash.

For example, former budget director for the Reagan White House, David Stockman recently raised a red flag when he declared an economic collapse is imminent. He went on to say: “There surely is a doozy just around the bend.”

Scott Minerd, Chairman of Investments and Global Chief Investment Officer of Guggenheim Partners, warns: “The markets are potentially on a collision course for disaster … once we reach a peak we’ll probably see a 40% retracement in equities.”

Paul Tudor Jones, the famed hedge fund manager and founder of The Tudor Group, is credited for calling the October 1987 market crash, now says that while “we have the strongest economy in 40 years … it is unsustainable.”

And John Hussman, President of Hussman Investment Trust, says that when the market crashes we can expect “a market loss on the order of 60%.”

But there is one distinct warning that should send chills down your spine … that of famed economist Ted Bauman. Bauman and his team correctly predicted the collapse of 1999 and 2007.

Bauman now warns: “There are three key economic indicators screaming SELL. They don’t imply that a 70% collapse is looming, it’s already at our doorstep.”

And if Bauman calls for a 70% market correction, one should pay heed.

Indeed, over the last three decades he accurately predicted the financial crisis of 2008, the dot.com crash of 2000, the recession of the early 1990s and the 1987 crash.

And when Bauman makes a prediction, he backs it up. True to form, in a new controversial video, Bauman uses over a dozen indisputable charts to prove his point that a 70% stock market crash is here.

Most alarming of all, is what Bauman says will cause the collapse. It has nothing to do with interest rates, government debt, tariffs, China or North Korea. Instead, it is linked back to a little-known scheme that was deemed illegal for triggering the 1929 market crash … a scheme that was made legal again.

And although our future may seem bleak, as Bauman says: “There is no need to fall victim to the future. If you are on the right side of what’s ahead, you could seize opportunities that come along once, maybe twice, in a lifetime.”

Perhaps most importantly, in this new video presentation, Bauman reveals what he and his family are doing to prepare right now. (It’s unconventional and even controversial, but proven to work.)

While Bauman intended the video for a private audience only, original viewers leaked it out and now tens of thousands are downloading the video every day.

One anonymous viewer wrote: “Bauman uses clear evidence that spells out the looming collapse, and he does it in a simple language that anyone can understand.” [Indeed, Bauman uses a lamb analogy to prove his points.]

With his permission, I reposted the video on a private website. Click here to watch it now.

600x380ted play button

12 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

So BA, did you watch this? I subscribed to his newsletter and it expired last year. Enjoyed it and it was pretty informative. So are you going all cash based on this guys warning?

I know this guy is selling his newsletter, but he had some very informative facts... I didn't realize that corporate America is buying back their stocks on margin.... Meaning their stock values are not realistic and they are going deep in debt. That is a big big deal! I also found his chart on P/E to be very interesting. Demonstrating the times we have seen these numbers in the past and what followed. I hope everyone watches this video just to gain some perspective... I'm afraid a lot of people have huge gains in their 401Ks but will not lock in those profits and be too late when things crash... We have seen 8 of the last 9 trading day down in a big way... Big boys are selling, we all should be aware of their moves...

I took all my profits from my 401K from the past 9 years and moved out of the high risk funds to cash and money markets to sit on the sidelines...My contributions are still going in to those funds but the profits have been locked in. In my personal online account I'm liquidating most of my stocks except a couple of weed stocks and one small bio... I plan on being ready to buy when the blood hits the streets.

B/A

I agree with what you said about the evidence he presents. Then this morning I received an email from Agora's Bill Bonner and he says almost EXACTLY the same thing Bauman says. Now that's got me worried. He says the country's currency is getting ready to be replaced with a new one and that all debts will be forgiven. However, someone has to pay that bill and can you guess who it is? Yep, the good ole American taxpayer, through their savings, IRAs, 401Ks and stocks and bonds. Again, they too are trying to sell a newsletter, but the evidence they present is pretty convincing, because there is just a feeling in the air of this country that something is not right. It's almost like a slow fog moving in, the tension that is present today.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1