Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank sells more than 146 million dollars in currency auction

yota691

7 minutes ago, navira said:

I really hope that in less than a month the rv pops so we can finally have that life we want...cheers to all. 6ly410, let's pop just one champagne for now, haha

giphy.gif

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASEPLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE :praying:

• Haha 9
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Officiallytook said:

Yeah I would too, and many many others here , but if not now then Oct , no? If we start from June 16th for 3 months?... just thinking outloud....

Oct maybe it, knowing the evil bunch that runs the world, but hey what do I know lol

Sometimes I feel as if these fools could just keep putting it all off with more excuses and their host of catchy non commitment phrases . . . Then again . . . Who knows.

• Upvote 2

Look for Article of sales but no luck..This is from CBI...
 June 26, 2018

The results of the foreign currency sale window on Wednesday 27/26/2018, which will be issued on Tuesday 26/26/2018

Announcement No. (3729)

Date of sale - on Wednesday 2018/6/27 and executed on Tuesday 26/26/2018 

the details 
    Amount
Total sales for the purposes of strengthening assets abroad (transfers, credits)
Total cash sales
Total sales

The sale price of the amounts transferred to the accounts of banks abroad (1190) dinars per dollar.
Note that:

• Cash sale price (1190) dinars.

Schedule of sales of the Central Bank of Iraq for foreign currency (amounts in thousands of dollars) on Wednesday 2018/6/27 and implemented on Tuesday 6/26/2018

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Sometimes I feel as if these fools could just keep putting it all off with more excuses and their host of catchy non commitment phrases . . . Then again . . . Who knows.

I feel the same way, but then I remember who's involved with this deal besides us, and they want this done too they are the only reason I'm still waiting to cash out this TP, and to "occupy" Iraq, and paying the people is just to keep our eyes and minds off what is really happening in the middle east.

Gotta keep the faith for US and the people of Iraq

Edited by Officiallytook
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

I feel the same way, but then I remember who's involved with this deal besides us, and they want this done too they are the only reason I'm still waiting to cash out this TP, and to "occupy" Iraq, and paying the people is just to keep our eyes and minds off what is really happening in the middle east.

Gotta keep the faith for US and the people of Iraq

Agreed OT - a bit frustrated at times, however, knowing all that we do ( at times I wish we were privy to more ), NEVER take our eyes off the Prize ! It be a coming.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Your surge in newly awakened positivity has me a little verclempt at the moment ;) 

If I got a dollar over the past years for every negative, critical comment of Iraqis, their systems, and their culture, I wouldn't need this damned RV. I would be rich, but I would have a headache, along with extremely low backside pain, if you get my drift.  

But why even both or laugh at the negative now. We are about to embark on a glorious journey IMHO.

Edited by Carrello
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Carrello said:

If I got a dollar over the past years for every negative, critical comment of Iraqis, their systems, and their culture, I wouldn't need this damned RV. I would be rich, but I would have a headache, along with extremely low backside pain, if you get my drift.  

But why even both or laugh at the negative now. We are about to embark on a glorious journey IMHO.

verklempt but 🙏

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

I got my Pappy Van Winkle order on standby....and ADAM, YOTA, President elect Davis, PP, and Dinar Thug, EVERYBODY,  BETTER TOAST AND CELEBRATE WITH US ALL TOGETHERRRRRRRR!!!!!!! 

gatsby.gif?w=558&zoom=2

Toast together

no

we better I hope all in same room toasting

face to face

then down to business

how can a Canadian become prez 

we we will figure it out

baby steps 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to The central bank sells more than 146 million dollars in currency auction

fit

The Iraqi Central Bank auctioned the sale of foreign currency, today, more than 146 million dollars.

"The total amount sold was 146 million and 834 thousand and 500 dollars, with the participation of 29 banks."
The total sales for the purpose of strengthening the assets abroad / remittances and credits / 102 million and 564 thousand and 500 dollars, while the total cash sales 44 million and 270 thousand dollars. 
"The sale of amounts transferred to the accounts of banks abroad and selling cash at 1190 dinars per dollar."
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2