Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

25,000 IQD note = $75,000+ In 2003

IQD=freedom

I can't answer that . I can only say that they have said the current and older monetary system does not fit the next phase of Iraq. Its already changing with the use of New Accounts ,Electronic Payments to Visa , Mastercard and Q-cards . And the use of these cards to make purchases inside and I suppose outside the country  .There is no longer as much need for the large notes nor the Lower Denoms  all of us are anxiously waiting to see . Its difficult to see but it seems We are in the midst of new Iraq . And it looks very well like nothing will be the same again ?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

I can't answer that . I can only say that they have said the current and older monetary system does not fit the next phase of Iraq. Its already changing with the use of New Accounts ,Electronic Payments to Visa , Mastercard and Q-cards . And the use of these cards to make purchases inside and I suppose outside the country  .There is no longer as much need for the large notes nor the Lower Denoms  all of us are anxiously waiting to see . Its difficult to see but it seems We are in the midst of new Iraq . And it looks very well like nothing will be the same again ?

I know! I believe it's close that's why I want to be prepared. I'm just wondering if they dont need lower denoms then why do they keep saying it?

IQD, the highest Dinar note they had in 2003 was 250. I don't know where you found they had a 25.000 note but it's wrong. When Iraq brings back the LD's an the rate should be 3.00 - 1 a 50 Dinar note will be worth 50 Dinar in Iraq. If you have one in the USA an would like to exchange for US Dollars then it would be worth $150.00. Does that make sense? 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I am hoping for a reinstatement of the currency to its former glory.... 3+ to 1. I believe that they will give at least 10 years for them to coincide and that this will suck up much of the 3 zero notes in the first 6 months to a year realistically... I believe that the powers that be have major geopolitical plans for Iraq due to its location in the ME and its access to the new Silk Road etc. between Asia and Europe. Would love to see this become the next Dubai.... and I believe that they are gonna need a massive influx of value and liquidity to pull that off. They need a huge shot in the arm to improve the lives of the people in such a way as to cut down on their terorism recruitment and horrid conditions that would cause people to see more hope in a group like ISIS than in economic prosperity. Just my 2 cents. I might be crazy but that’s what I call swinging for the fence! I could make a 1 to 1 work..... but a boy can dream right? :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:08 PM, DoD said:

IQD, the highest Dinar note they had in 2003 was 250. I don't know where you found they had a 25.000 note but it's wrong. When Iraq brings back the LD's an the rate should be 3.00 - 1 a 50 Dinar note will be worth 50 Dinar in Iraq. If you have one in the USA an would like to exchange for US Dollars then it would be worth $150.00. Does that make sense? 

You may have been using the 50 IQD note as a hypothetical example, but they became useless a couple of years ago. Here and there, as I recall. Maybe someone else can add to details.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I am hoping for a reinstatement of the currency to its former glory.... 3+ to 1. I believe that they will give at least 10 years for them to coincide and that this will suck up much of the 3 zero notes in the first 6 months to a year realistically... I believe that the powers that be have major geopolitical plans for Iraq due to its location in the ME and its access to the new Silk Road etc. between Asia and Europe. Would love to see this become the next Dubai.... and I believe that they are gonna need a massive influx of value and liquidity to pull that off. They need a huge shot in the arm to improve the lives of the people in such a way as to cut down on their terorism recruitment and horrid conditions that would cause people to see more hope in a group like ISIS than in economic prosperity. Just my 2 cents. I might be crazy but that’s what I call swinging for the fence! I could make a 1 to 1 work..... but a boy can dream right? :)

That would be awesome!!!

• Thanks 1

Iraq need replace the old notes just because to implement this and IS very difficult to bring out large notes when rates are higher and that is not normal. 

"

IMF =

Measures to prevent money-laundering, counter the financing of terrorism, and strengthen the anti-corruption legislation need to be implemented."

Edited by normala rashid
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2